New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying here imagining the reality of taking this photo.

“Quick kids, put your iceblocks together so I can get a photo for the gram.”

“Muuum, it is melting!” “I don’t want to.”

“Hang on, not quite right, move closer, got it. We need to thank the subscribers who pay for your treats.”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Speaking of, the Jane yee birthday post with jazz Thornton was interesting

Didn’t realise they were linked and im a very long time follow of Jane
Yea I thought that was weird too? 🤔🤷‍♀️
…but they’d just done the Spinoff “This is Kiwi” podcast/youtube episode so…

Reactions: 2
I feel ill. Marnie has put up a post outlining how she physically abuses Mack and then explains all the ways she justifies it to herself that it is his fault. But oh yayyyy she learnt a lesson from it. GET FUCKED. Stop assaulting your FIVE YEAR OLD.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I feel ill. Marnie has put up a post outlining how she physically abuses Mack and then explains all the ways she justifies it to herself that it is his fault. But oh yayyyy she learnt a lesson from it. GET FUCKED. Stop assaulting your FIVE YEAR OLD.
Just read the post - Marnie you duck head.
Anyone here work for OT I would like to give an anonymous tip off for child abuse.
Like who the duck does that I feel sick.

Reactions: 14
Yuck. Surprises me Morgan Edwards is a fan of hers and comments on her posts positively.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's been deleted now bit did anyone see Rebecca's story about Aggy being naked at the playground? Um why was the 2 year old at a playground without her parents? Or at least an older family member? Rebecca only found out she was naked (and asking other adults for help) because her brother went down to check on his kids

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I feel physically ill after reading Marnie's post about digging her nails into him and then saying it's his fault she reacted that way. I knew she was a complete piece of tit but this takes the cake.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh and that's what she's admitting to, can't imagine what that poor kid goes through behind doors 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Textbook abuser language. “I’d been pushed too far.” “It was him, not me, that should have known better.”
MARNIE. He is FIVE. He has issues because of YOUR drinking and your warped mindset that refuses to get help for your neurodivergent son. YOU ARE THE ADULT IN THIS SITUATION AND IT IS YOU WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER.
Get some bleeping help you absolute creep. You should be bleeping ashamed of yourself for blaming that boy for what YOU do to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
That post from Marnie is disturbing and sad. That poor child. This is nothing short of child abuse and dressing it up as lesson learning and whatever other bullshit doesn't change the fact she physically abused her child.
I dare say had she been brown and confessed to doing this people wouldn't call her 'so brave' and 'amazing'
She needs intervention, it's abuse to deny him of the medical help he needs and of course there is the actual abuse.
She even sounds like an abuser - the whole cycle of justifying the behaviour but then being remorseful and love bombing.
I dislike her!

Reactions: 26
That post from Marnie is disturbing and sad. That poor child. This is nothing short of child abuse and dressing it up as lesson learning and whatever other bullshit doesn't change the fact she physically abused her child.
I dare say had she been brown and confessed to doing this people wouldn't call her 'so brave' and 'amazing'
She needs intervention, it's abuse to deny him of the medical help he needs and of course there is the actual abuse.
She even sounds like an abuser - the whole cycle of justifying the behaviour but then being remorseful and love bombing.
I dislike her!
She sounds like an abuser because SHE IS an abuser. She’s committing harmful crimes. And she just seems to think this is ok. What the duck is wrong with these people.

Reactions: 18
Just gonna leave all of these here. She thinks she could drink becuase the alcohol doesn’t go straight to the fetus….! YOU ARE bleeping MORON. Honestly, lock her up.
She’s a bleeping stupid bleep. Saying she’s “seeking” help isn’t good enough.

Also the comments supporting her for her “feelings” are ridiculous. Feelings of all kinds are understandable. Frustration is understandable. But you get help for them, you don’t act on them! How can they act like her actions are okay?! bleeping baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also this just confirms what we have said all along
She doesn't like Mac

Poor wee lad

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.