New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like a medical forum on here at the moment.

Back to slagging off the losers - anyone dived into Finau's latest ramblings. I cant stop laughing at her discussing the values she wants to raise her children with. Finauwake the duck up....you do not raise your children....everyone else does that for you. She's also asking for naturopath recommendations...I just cant with that woman, she has absolutely no substance behind her. Everyday its going to do a different thing, be a different person and yet here we are - still the same old Finau, living an unhealthy life, buying into endless drama and posting all day about it. One year on, mark my words, she will be doing exactly the same thing. The literal definition of insanity!
---
Are they referring to Emily Writes? Do her and Marnie have beef?
I know who I would back and it ain't the one complaining about her ND kid every other day
Finau reminds me of that quote about assholes. Like if you have a problem with everyone then maybe, just maybe you’re the asshole….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Infertility experts, adhd experts, obesity and mental health experts. We are a skilled bunch (lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone with a burner go on Marnie’s live and ask if they have considered fetal alcohol syndrome for Mack,….. or the fact she was drinking while pregnant could be the issue. Shes airing all his tit online right now ffs

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
What a mickey mouse mish mash that was .... Marnie you are an annoying know it all.
She made the inference that the professionals misdiagnosed Mack, they said he doesn't have anxiety - she thinks he does !!
Oh and she is pissed about having to pay extra money.
Which is stupid, as these people will have a higher, higher education than her but like her are running a business and would like to be paid for offering a service. Just like she likes getting paid for her "patterns".

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So Tarryn is promoting a 8 week reset challenge. This is a very aggressive 8 week challenge where you go into a very low calorie deficit. Interesting when you sign up it asks if you have ever been diagnosed with an eating disorder. How about ask if you have issues with food. It’s obvious that of Tarryn isn’t weighing out her food all the time she puts on weight. No shame in that. But to constantly be weighing and counting calories is not healthy!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What a mickey mouse mish mash that was .... Marnie you are an annoying know it all.
She made the inference that the professionals misdiagnosed Mack, they said he doesn't have anxiety - she thinks he does !!
Oh and she is pissed about having to pay extra money.
Which is stupid, as these people will have a higher, higher education than her but like her are running a business and would like to be paid for offering a service. Just like she likes getting paid for her "patterns".
I just paid close to a grand at an ENT for my son, only to be told that he just needs to use flixonase regularly and do smell re-training. I went private due to the wait lists in the public sector. Yes it cost close to a grand but we got seen earlier and now know that he doesn't have to go through some hideous nasal surgery. If you are going to have kids, be prepared to have to pay for these sorts of things. It's part of being a fucken parent FFS! Marnie will never admit to her possibly causing any of Mack's issues. She's a lost cause!
---
It's like a medical forum on here at the moment.

Back to slagging off the losers - anyone dived into Finau's latest ramblings. I cant stop laughing at her discussing the values she wants to raise her children with. Finauwake the duck up....you do not raise your children....everyone else does that for you. She's also asking for naturopath recommendations...I just cant with that woman, she has absolutely no substance behind her. Everyday its going to do a different thing, be a different person and yet here we are - still the same old Finau, living an unhealthy life, buying into endless drama and posting all day about it. One year on, mark my words, she will be doing exactly the same thing. The literal definition of insanity!
---
Are they referring to Emily Writes? Do her and Marnie have beef?
I know who I would back and it ain't the one complaining about her ND kid every other day
100% this! Finau will never change. She will continue to play the victim in every situation she is in. I'm not sure how Seasoning puts up with it. She managed to get a job in Aussie and the Finau ripped her away from that. She now has a job back here in NZ. Does Finau not see the steps Seasoning is taking to better herself and look at how stagnant she is. And to think, her father just died after having a second heart attack in less than 14 months, would that not be a warning sign for her?

Reactions: 17
So for those who couldn't bear to watch Marnie live, the basic out take is that her and Steve have discredited everything that two psychologists (who independently assessed Mack for 3 hours) said and have since diagnosed him with something they read on the internet which amounts to a nervous system disorder. Mack hates Moby and Moby hates Mack. Mack has made their life extremely hard and continues to do so. They are thankful he does OK in school as there is no way they can cope with him 24/7.
I know not everyone loves Emily Writes but the way she talks about her ND son and the way this idiot talks about Mack is night and day. That poor bloody boy doesn't stand a chance.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Far out what is Millie (elder Holmes) on about in her stories she’s just going on about nothing 😂

Also this benson detox I’ve had 3 acquaintances do it and loose heaps, I’m keen to see some of those recipes 😂😂
But how long did the keep it off for?

Reactions: 2
She probably wouldn’t be able to do it herself? That’s just a guess.

completely agree with everyone’s knowledge on ADHD…I personally just think we’ve had no indication of her having it? On that note, I actually do think there’s a reason we see so many influencers with it. A) impulsive and excessive oversharing B) chaotic disorganisation (“relatable”) C) creativity D) many struggle to hold down regular, normal people work (hence the influencing) E) often very emotive and struggle with emotional regulation …..they really do make lot of sense in that regard. Elle however- high achiever, managed to study and practice LAW???? Manages to run a business? Has sustained long term weight loss and not falling into binge eating cycle? Seems rather regulated with emotion (we don’t see her really high or really low), very considered with what she posts, doesn’t seem to struggle with keeping on top of tasks more than you’d expect of someone with young children…...listen I’m not an expert and if she has it, great, make sure you milk it for CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT, Elle. I need to examine my own emotions around this, but I think that it’s mostly that I feel like we kind of know her character of “what Elle wants, Elle will ACHIEVE”, and this just feels a biiiiiiiit like that. On an aside, I believe myself to have ADHD- I’ve suspected it for about 3 1/2 years now. Why am I not diagnosed? Can’t organise the doctors appointment to get on the path to diagnosis, can I? Lol
I was recently diagnosed, but already in the mental health system so a shorter wait time. I found it so ironic that the paperwork you have to fill out is a bazillion pages long! Took me months to do haha.

In saying that, and I have no idea whether Elle is or not, or doing it for the follows or not … I am high functioning in not just ADHD but my other mental health diagnoses. A close friend I spoke to about it couldn’t believe it, and posted some of the things you said - high achieving (I’m not. However my psychologist would say that’s my low self esteem haha), nobody except those in my very inner circle sees my high or lows, I mask a lot. People who come over only see the put together parts of me and my home, it looks like I do it all. I don’t. And if I do it’s because I run on 3 hours sleep. And then nap because I have no energy for a week. Disclaimer- I also have Depression, anxiety, OCD (the real kind, not the “I have to have a clean house so must have ocd, this is content” kind), and BPtype2. I say all this because my other factors come into play - my general anxiety means I do things because I worry about what others think. My ocd / adhd means tit in my house like my kitchen cabinets are spotless after getting the urge after putting the dishes away, but the linen closet is a pigsty because I don’t have the energy to fold the laundry or get distracted. My BP means I have highs/lows that contribute too.

Anyway, thanks for coming to my unnecessary TED talk, sorry. Also, I’m not disagreeing with anything you are saying, and am annoyed at how many on the gram say they have adhd etc for the *content*.
Annnnd I hope you get to see a dr soon, look forward to the gazillion page forms they want you to fill out hehe
---
I was recently diagnosed, but already in the mental health system so a shorter wait time. I found it so ironic that the paperwork you have to fill out is a bazillion pages long! Took me months to do haha.
I’m definitely not here spiralling because I overshares, and over wrote, in a forum for tattling not my life story. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Finau now has CF starting at $25 per month 😳
Does she declare this as income? Seems to be another way to scam people of their money.
What a bloody train wreck. We all know she is a loose unit, we don't need to pay $25 a month to read her bullshit. Get off your arse and get an actual job you lazy witch.

Mmmm I would disagree - having been through infertility even a lot of my friends may think our journey was “easy” because I do not share 99.9% of the details of getting there. Also I think it’s odd to think that unexplained infertility some how makes your journey more valid than others. And yes, I’ve experienced late term loss but I don’t think that means I get more infertility bragging rights than others lol.

Respect your opinion though!
It is great to see a male perspective to infertility and in general a man admitting to it. Toxic masculinity does unfortunately cos stigma to men admitting their struggle and it shouldn't be something to be ashamed of, especially as often not something they can control.

What a bloody train wreck. We all know she is a loose unit, we don't need to pay $25 a month to read her bullshit. Get off your arse and get an actual job you lazy witch.
Maybe I’ll take one for the team so we can keep up with the train wreck lol
---
I’m a bit disappointed here, I liked that get good faces thing was no influencers….. but they have caved.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.