New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have the pics of Marnie drinking while pregnant? I feel like there was proof at some point….
I'm not sure I saw photos but when she was pregnant with T-Rex she did a live or reel saying how she didn't feel like drinking this time round and how she drank moderately for other pregnancies. That was April last year

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg guys what’s with jumping down my throat!? Chill. Out.
I didn’t say insinuate any of the things you’re saying!
Cherie’s a great employer, imo.
My initial comment re the advent calendars was merely meaning they were expensive…of course she can do whatever she likes with her $$ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
….everyone needs to calm down and remember we’re here to “snark” on the iNfLuEnZaS and not “turn” on each other jeeeez 😬😬😬🤐🤐✌🏻✌🏻
I think it’s cos in this case she’s not using profits of being a dodgy influencer and she hasn’t ripped anyone off to get there and none of this pool build is a #ad like some of the others we follow and talk about. I’ve definitely come across this before IRL where people think because they’re a customer they should be able to critique how the business owner spends their money.

PS those advent calendars were expensive. I’m surprised they all sold but here we are so I guess they were worth the price??
---
I agree. For some reason Australian pool owner groups keep coming up in my FB and like they say min 100k realistically for a pool and that’s a more basic one so really just out of interest lol

NOT AT ALL JEALOUS 🤣🤣😉😉😉
Omg that group comes up for me too. Some of the pools and landscaping are beautiful and I am sooo jealous. At this point I’m jealous of anyone with a pool in this 29 degree heat.

Reactions: 7
Attachment disorder makes sense given Marnie has said she was in a really dark place when he was a baby. That is why Steve ended up quitting his job and they left Auckland. I feel for Mack. Every child deserves to feel loved and valued in their family. No child should feel like a burden. If you are repeatedly calling them out as a burden to thousands of people, they feel it.
---
Still on her grid for those asking about her pregnancy with M.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Attachment disorder makes sense given Marnie has said she was in a really dark place when he was a baby. That is why Steve ended up quitting his job and they left Auckland. I feel for Mack. Every child deserves to feel loved and valued in their family. No child should feel like a burden. If you are repeatedly calling them out as a burden to thousands of people, they feel it.
---
Yet she goes on and has two more children - make it make sense.
Marnie is such a tool (this truth is coming from my nervous system).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
---
Eww. I remember her when I followed her back then and she would get people mentioning her drinking and she'd defend it and others would jump down the throat of those who were like.... hey um don't drink when pregnant? Then the self indulged crying because she didn't know she was being racist don't bully me. Just euck

• Sick
Reactions: 9
---
That photo gives me such ickness. We all know it wasn't a few sips Marnie. However we all know how she flies in the face of anything medically related. She's done her google research after all. duck you Marnie love Mack.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Is Rebecca K camping up in Auckland ??
Is this how things are going to be when they go to see J-Dogg from now on ?
I mean they stay somewhere else while he is at his Mums.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
---
I genuinely can't fathom how anyone can drink when they're carrying life.....like...it's drilled into you isn't it?
And that wine glass is not "a few sips" smh.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That photo gives me such ickness. We all know it wasn't a few sips Marnie. However we all know how she flies in the face of anything medically related. She's done her google research after all. duck you Marnie love Mack.
She also spoke about it very openly on her short lived but terrible podcast she made. She said in trimester 2 and 3, she had a glass of wine most nights. Unhinged. I can go back and find it but I really don’t want to listen to her voice.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is Rebecca K camping up in Auckland ??
Is this how things are going to be when they go to see J-Dogg from now on ?
I mean they stay somewhere else while he is at his Mums.
She was camping at Kaiteriteri which is up Nelson/Abel Tasman way. Jared was there with them. But looks like she is in Auckland now.

Reactions: 4
She also spoke about it very openly on her short lived but terrible podcast she made. She said in trimester 2 and 3, she had a glass of wine most nights. Unhinged. I can go back and find it but I really don’t want to listen to her voice.
I can’t imagine being that selfish. Why is wine more important than the health of your unborn child? What absolutely fucked priorities. Poor Mack.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Yet she goes on and has two more children - make it make sense.
Marnie is such a tool (this truth is coming from my nervous system).
I wonder if Marnie doesn't have any friends in real life and that is why she shares so much online. Of course it is not an excuse to overshare about your kids but just wondered this.
Also Steve seems a bit hopeless tbh.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.