New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of people trying to make OBVIOUS:
Happen.
This is Matty Maclean’s husband but him and others do it to. I hate it hahah
“Stop trying to make fetch happen!!”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She said in a Q&A while back that because this baby “wasn’t planned” and because growing her business is her TOP PRIORITY right now - she’s not willing to sacrifice her business for a baby and won’t be taking a step back and the baby will have to fit in with her schedule, and be in a bassinet under her desk… paraphrasing obviously
A good business person will factor in for potential outcomes. She's saying she will only have two weeks off; she's setting herself up for failure.

Complicated birth, Caesarian, un settled, difficult feeding, no one sleeping. Why can't she delegate, she has other staff, does she have to be in the office. It is it a control issue. He's had a bad start with all the alcohol he was exposed to, they both might need time to adjust. And unless you are Simone or Elle, it is hard to structure baby into schedules.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is that sera Lilly account new and she’s managed to rack up 27k followers, or is it her normal account with everything deleted and rebranded?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not showing my baby online is the Instagram version of ‘I will never let my children watch the wiggles’.

yawn Edna - we have heard it all before.
Hey I'll have you know that I have stuck to that commitment! Daughter has made it to 5 years old and there has never been a second of The Wiggles on any screen in my house. Let's not talk about every other annoying singing thing she's watched, BUT NOT THE WIGGLES. Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Louisa looking for a ✨️hidden gem✨️ for the long weekend but on a budget...... More like a free/ discounted stay somewhere.
She has a family of SIX, expect it to be $500 plus 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wow what a great mum she’s going to be….
If she didn’t want a baby now and her business is more important than a baby perhaps Reid should have wrapped it.
He should have tapped wrapped and gapped tbh. I can’t see this “marriage” lasting. I can see Reid doing everything and Edna getting her flaps out and working. At 34 she is very immature and self absorbed. Reid is 28 and “led”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Louisa looking for a ✨️hidden gem✨️ for the long weekend but on a budget...... More like a free/ discounted stay somewhere.
She has a family of SIX, expect it to be $500 plus 🙄

She's left it to last minute to so whay does she expect? They always go away maybe stay home for once lady

Reactions: 7
Hahhaha who would work with her when she can’t even spell business. Times must be getting tough. OE, Sera, and Danni all offering mEnToRiNg.
I think like the office fax machine these influencers are seeing themselves being phased out. People see through the bullshit now. They are trying to pivot to a new career but really only have themselves as any sort of brand. Influencers have the most over inflated egos, I mean you absolutely must to think strangers would want to see you taking a tit on a toilet, or dermaplaning your bikini line, so it figures they now all think they can be mentors and coach others. I think influencers are out and mentoring is in. Both are as fake and useless as each other.

Reactions: 16
Is that sera Lilly account new and she’s managed to rack up 27k followers, or is it her normal account with everything deleted and rebranded?
She’s using her normal account. She’s deleted everything and made it a mentoring account. That was a quick unfollow from me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You and me both, no idea what fetch means aside from throwing a ball for the dog 🤷🏻‍♀️ ultimate TC me
You guys must be old.
Fetch is from mean girls, thought everyone under 40 knew of it…..
You either get it or you don’t and I can’t be bothered explaining it.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.