Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
This is probably an unpopular opinion.... but is anyone else over the whole sex podcast thing??

I gave up on Morgan and Hayley's one... period blood, humping the ground etc, and now there's going to be a second season.

Now Brodie, Gracie and Caitlin are doing one similar-ish.

Maybe I'm an old prude, peri menopausal and have teens... but God, it's just sex and having a mastie.
I've been doing both since 15 and 12 (in that order lol).

Maybe my yoni needs mapping for me to get on-board with it all .... but good luck with unbuttoning that fur coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
One Marnie ass kisser actually said "it's not like she's constantly assaulting him"....well for starters how do you know? And secondly you agree it's assault but it's ok because you think Marnie is the best mother? Honestly the people who support her are fucked in the head. How can you look at photos of that poor darling and read and listen to the constant hateful shit she posts and says and be ok with what she has just admitted to?!

• Angry
  • Wow

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
It's not until you actually read, then re-read what she has written, that the full horrific impact of what she wrote hits home

She purposely dug her finger nails into him;, so she had to think and plan, even in a split second how to inflict punishment on him.

My brain knew it was wrong but the adrenaline....She enjoyed it, she enjoyed having power over a small vulnerable child

She rationalized it by knowing it wasn't her fault she's the adult, but reverting to child like and abusive behaviors to control a small child, who she said should have known better.

What she metered out is abuse, but abuse doesnt have to always be physical. What about the emotional abuse she is metering out. Comments like the children wanting her to stop the blackmail, points to other coercive behaviors that are happening within the family unit.

Mack needs help, she needs help, the father needs to step up and protect his children, otherwise he's nothing more than an enabler.

View attachment 2732139
The biggest joke is the people who sympathize with her and are calling her the best Mama. Or the one that said Mack will grow up and be so grateful he had a mother like Marnie.....I'm willing to bet my life savings that this absolutely will not be the case

I also notice that there havent been any knitting business posts lately, sounds like life is turning to shit for the child abusing Marnie and I'm here for it.

• Wow
What we are seeing is some sort of screwed up dystopian reality of “white women Instagram” where these influencers are a huge problem but so are their audiences who don't hold them to account and who cheer them on for abusing their children and celebrate them for their "honesty". Black Mirror anyone?
---
What planet is she on???
I think it's probably Marnie herself. Or anyone of her Waipu/Mangawhai/Ruakaka rich-cosplaying-pretend-hippies-homeschool crew that are all into selling master resell rights or human design to each other while their husbands earn big bucks.

I don’t think their story actually helps others going through infertility. It is rare that everything goes so well and seamlessly. Unless they’ve experienced loss and unexplained infertility, I don’t think they really get it. Feels attention grabbing and also braggy at the same time imo.
So you’d prefer everyone who suffers from infertility to just sit in the quiet and pretend there’s nothing wrong? Like the last 5 years these people have been through was just a piece of cake?
also the comment about being through a loss and unexplained infertility is incredibly insensitive. Everyone’s infertility journey looks different and just because they knew what the cause was, I’m sure didn’t make it any easier. It’s brave of anyone to speak out, there may be a couple going through the exact same thing and feeling quite isolated while all their family and friends get pregnant at the drop of a hat 🙄

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
This Marnie stuff SHOULD be taking over the forum, and I'm glad it is. She is abusing her child. It's good to see people here actually understand how horrific she is. It blows my mind that she and her minions are happy to brush it under the carpet.
I mean she's a disgrace of a mother, even before all this. Drinking through pregnancy, showing her kids naked online. I stand by my original post if she was brown from South Auckland she would have been spoken too. Instead she's made to feel empowered and justified harming her child because she's white and has a Instagram following.
mom normally the last person to buy into white privilege, but here It's right before our eyes.
She needs cancelling. Anyone live near her to protest outside her stupid store of rainbow vomit?

Notascammer

Oh man I wish I was rich 😔😢 this would be the best trip ever. She really does have the bestest life. #jealousmuch 😔

So she acknowledged thanks to everyone buying her products so she can enjoy a very expensive pool. That's nice 🤣🤣
She really does have the best life but she has also started from humble beginnings of a market stall, she's honest about the things gone wrong in the business and products etc. she looks after her team, it seems like a really fun place to work with absolute bossin food she makes!

She's said they have given the staff an extra long paid weekend which is amazing!!

Her new man got rid of noodle hair!

She genuinely deserves all this goodness in her life!

• Heart

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Just read the post - Marnie you duck head.
Anyone here work for OT I would like to give an anonymous tip off for child abuse.
Like who the fuck does that I feel sick.
Very confused where she says it was him (the 5 year old) who should've known better. Like she's the adult . And believe me I have been in similar situations where one if my kids has pushed me to my limits and I might not have reacted appropriately but when I reflect I know that it is up to me as the adult to be modeling the right behaviour and helping them learn to identify and navigate their meltdown.

Also, once again where the fuck was Steve?

• Angry
  • Heart

Blah_already

I wonder if she does mean Marnie? If she does I'm a little disappointed, I want her to go full take down mode on that bitch. One Maria styled meme ain't cutting it for me, she's much better than that!
Nah, Emily has posted something more obvious now

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
To be fair we all know Cassie reads here constantly so my guess is her words were "heavily inspired" by you awesome lot. No wonder you like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

welcomewelcome

Aaaaand Marnie has deleted her posts.
Im appalled at all the fucking woman that were defending her. So messed up!!

• Wow
  • Angry

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
That post from Marnie is disturbing and sad. That poor child. This is nothing short of child abuse and dressing it up as lesson learning and whatever other bullshit doesn't change the fact she physically abused her child.
I dare say had she been brown and confessed to doing this people wouldn't call her 'so brave' and 'amazing'
She needs intervention, it's abuse to deny him of the medical help he needs and of course there is the actual abuse.
She even sounds like an abuser - the whole cycle of justifying the behaviour but then being remorseful and love bombing.
I hate her!

mostlyheretolurk

Emily has called out Marnie’s bullshit multiple times without actually naming Marnie. Mostly in the space of ableism and children’s right to not have their medical history and challenges shared with the world. They see being parents of a neurodivergent child in very different ways. Funnily enough one child has their needs met well and one child is seen as a burden on their family.

Pentothal

VIP Member
It's not until you actually read, then re-read what she has written, that the full horrific impact of what she wrote hits home

She purposely dug her finger nails into him;, so she had to think and plan, even in a split second how to inflict punishment on him.

My brain knew it was wrong but the adrenaline....She enjoyed it, she enjoyed having power over a small vulnerable child

She rationalized it by knowing it wasn't her fault she's the adult, but reverting to child like and abusive behaviors to control a small child, who she said should have known better.

What she metered out is abuse, but abuse doesnt have to always be physical. What about the emotional abuse she is metering out. Comments like the children wanting her to stop the blackmail, points to other coercive behaviors that are happening within the family unit.

Mack needs help, she needs help, the father needs to step up and protect his children, otherwise he's nothing more than an enabler.

Screenshot_20240203-111458_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry

I Need a Name

I have empathy for any parent that is struggling because it’s a tough gig at the best of times but the way Marnie sounds proud of herself and is wearing the fact that she hurt her child like some sort of badge of honour is what gets me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
You should have stopped typing after your first paragraph hon, cos you just did what you told them not to lol. Leave the politics and lectures for another thread….
Saying David Seymour is a fuckwit isn’t a political opinion though, it’s a logical conclusion informed by personal experience. 😂
And calling Nick Mowbray a giant asshole is exactly what we’re here for.

I fully agree that political debates don’t belong here. But if someone has tea on a politician then I reckon sharing it here is fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 25