Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bicycleboy

She asked for it to be proved, I’m sick of holding my tongue. Here you go Naomi… your proof.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Kindred_

VIP Member
It was their one year anniversary on the 18th June but the date on the photo of the ex? Yikes
C92132B5-B66E-47A7-9865-CA1A219F0EB5.jpeg
B8AEE859-5EB6-47D3-8CF7-169704E614A6.jpeg
0C42600F-D28E-454C-B9ED-E37D019BDD0A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Tiktoklurker

Most concerning thing is, you so worried about what other people are doing

funny thing is you actually have the time to sit down and slate people that you do not even know over the internet. People created this thread about Naomi because of the fact she was scamming good hearted people out of their money, and she was a fraud.
The other girls on that app aren’t hurting anybody. They have never asked for money. They are simply just using their social media like everybody else does. You must be very insecure in your own relationships to be so invested on shitting on other peoples.
some girls on that app, good girls, who were only trying to help the people they were speaking too, deleted their stuff purely because of vile people.
a few girls stories who I liked and enjoyed watching I can no longer watch because people acted like idiots.
they are not hurting anybody. Why are you so pressed?Your going to look very stupid when some of these girls go on to lead happy normal lives with their partners.
Right KatieDanny, Emma Katy Kindle Curtis Bradford Barker and the rest of the stuffed toy co.
If you read correctly above, I said this thread is for Naomi meaning we should probs focus on her.
Otherwise, this is a gossip forum. People talk about other people on it and raise concerns about influencers.
You seem very stressed that I have stated that these girls are strange, which is evidently a lot of people’s views here.
no we are not “pressed” (who even uses this term, are you 15?)
Most of these girls are dating dangerous men, men who are pedophiles and rapists (which you have already been an apologist for) some men who have beat their family members to death, some men who have been physically abusive towards kids and women in other ways and promoting and making money for it.

People here aren’t “shitting” on anyone (again are you 15?) as before it is a gossip website and I’m sure a lot of people here, myself included have great relationships, with great men, who have their own businesses or jobs, a few houses and aren’t a threat to women, kids or the general public.

If a few peoples voicing their views “shits” on your relationship then it isn’t very strong then is it?

Naomi isn’t the only prison wife who has scammed people, Emma Bradford Barker,britishcrumpet et al have also.
there are various prison wives advertising their partners pals online for £££ or who have go fund me’s up or Etsy shops to pay their “husbands” way.
US pen pal scams is a massive thing over there and if you’re confident your “husband” isn’t involved then fine but so many vulnerable women have lost so much because of those scumbags.

if you’re going to keep breaching tattles t+c’s and causing issues on this thread then off you pop and shag your stuffed husband toys and sniff the dick imprinted paper he probably sent you 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
The fact she’s not making her social media about being a prison wife as much anymore will make her lose followers as quick as she gained them. That’s why I followed her in the first place because I was completely intrigued by it all. I’m not going to be interested in watching her drink Starbucks and eat McDonald’s while talking about PCOS 🤷🏻‍♀️ and I’m sure others feel the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
that makes more sense, she would’ve been an absolute madman if she’d be willing to wait until 2052
I think the long sentences and distances are part of the attraction. The women who write to prisoners and get into romantic relationships with them are pretty vulnerable and usually have a history of dysfunctional relationships. By writing to incarcerated men serving long stretches, they are protecting themselves from a degree of harm. They are in a relationship without having to actually BE in a relationship day to day. They can feed their low self esteem and romantic notions with the ‘bad boy’ and ‘love against all odds’ but he’s thousands of miles away, contact is monitored and severely limited and she knows his chances of walking free anytime soon are slim. There’s also the added upside of the support of the prison wives/GF community on social media which feeds that ‘love against the odds’ thing and reinforces the idea that they are somehow doing a noble thing by saving themselves indefinitely for a dangerous man they’ve never met / met a handful of times through plexiglass.

Chances are that the vast majority of these guys also have numerous other ‘girlfriends’ they are writing to and receiving financial support from. There are queues of people wanting to write to prisoners, whether to ‘study’ them, to ‘save’ them, looking for romance or just for their own nosiness.

Reactions: 12

BoPeeping

The whole thing makes no sense to me but each to their own. What worries me is that she's seeing the attention she's getting/got from it so far and is willing to keep taking it further and further for more attention and potentially money as well as more views = ££.
so you know what, I kind of hope it’s all fake for her and shes doing it for money and fame and genuinely has no intentions of waiting for him.
let’s face it, he’s not getting out early. He killed 2 people (maybe 3?) committed home invasion, has firearm, drug dealing, drug possession charges against his name aswell as being a recovering crack addict.
if she waits until she’s 39 she’s going to have a hell of a shock when he gets out and isn’t the man he makes out to be. Bare in mind he’s been in the hole multiple times since I’ve followed her.

Reactions: 11

Babsmi88

Just snooped through most of these posts. Both her and Victor are awful people, she did some real shady shit to me and I know that he readily admitted that he would sleep with a female officer if it would make his life easier in there. He also showed her naked photo to all the guys in there and that’s one reason why she lost access to JPay last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

ebsx

Just made my mind up for me that I’ll never put my kids face anywhere on the Internet. So fucking creepy that she’s photoshopped their faces onto someone’s family photo?!

Reactions: 10

Simmie79

The picture she used is of Tammy Hembrow & Reece Hawkins kids. She changed the colour of the son’s hair. Am sorry but i find this very disturbing & strange. Fair enough the mum post’s pictures of her children but to photo shop yourself to the picture & most likely send the to victor is bizarre!

You as a CIS person do not get to decide what is transphobic or not. And drawing attention to someone’s gender isn’t acceptable, regardless of the fact.
Rapist apologist, I don’t think you’re the best person to advise anyone on anything here….

I can speak up for any person or minority when people are discriminative against them…. Would you say the same about discrimination race, gender or religion?

“Transphobia = a range of negative attitudes towards transgender people or trans ness in general”

Op was being transphobic… I thought she was out as trans and has spoken about it on her past channel hence my question

• Haha

ohnoanoh

That vision board with their faces on someone else’s family photo is weird af 🤣 now someone else’s kids are on some random murderer inmates prison wall. This world is crazy

but they were made last year for victors birthday so hopefully he doesn’t have them anymore as a month or less later they split up because she wasnt sure about the relationship he wasn’t treating her right and she was going to go on married at first sight 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m one of those really stupid women dating a guy in prison. My man was a victim of circumstances for ending in prisons. Didn’t grow up with love and affection, alcoholic, addict, lost his job, totally broke and found a stupid way to make money (robbery). But once in prison there’s no excuse to keep on getting in trouble. You got caught once, learn from your mistakes and stop hanging with the wrong crowd. Not once since we’ve been talking ( 2+ years) he has been to the hole and even got a write up. He’s working on himself. He knows what he has to do to not get back inside and is terrified to fuck up. I do not want a bad boy or to move to the US. I want to be his life companion, to give him a reason to be good. Haha so funny my guy is back in the SHU such a bad boy let me go make a tik tok about it.

Reactions: 9