Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prisonwife123x

What’s his sisters name?
Just had a look… is she from the uk and he’s in prison in America?? They have never met and getting married?? 🙈

You can’t ‘legally’ marry someone in the US without meeting them. Prison or not - the government doesnt chance rules for anyone. Once they meet they can enter a spousal visa and they will have 90 days to get married. But as for a ‘legal marriage, i highly doubt it. The rules are different for each state, but they are all clear on allowing british immigrants into the country and they make us jump through hoops to be able to stay. She has to physically meet him then they can enter the fiancé visa then get married. - I’m hoping her visit is really soon so she gets the ball rolling.
I do believe their relationship is real, and I believe the only reason she posts about their relationship so publicly is to celebrate their love and document it. ( clever for their marriage and immigration) she’s a clever woman she will have researched the rules of how to move to the US. they are a really sweet couple, let’s face is people fall in love in all kinds of ways. It’s up to her what she shares about her relationship and life. We forget we see small clips, not the hours of time spent. I wish them all the luck in the world and hope she continues to share her parts of her life as I’m sure it’s helping with loneliness. 🖤
What’s his sisters name?

privateaccount202

I know he’s making money out of her pen pal adds, and will have stimulus checks…but the fact she is asking people donate money for him…she lives comfortably too by the looks of things and seems to be making money also…you could be right, I have a feeling he is a well known person in prison
Pen pal adds are anywhere from $5 to $10 a piece, and that’s if they pay cash, they could pay him directly in food or hygiene. They only got 3 stimulus cheques and he most likely would have used those to buy himself a clothes box and a food box, or for items such as a tv, hair clippers etc. Plus if he is required to pay child support that would have been deducted from his cheques. For a hard and steady stream of income it’s probably drugs. And she may not even know about it herself.

lelapea7

I think quite a few of them either have mental health problems (which a few have admitted to) or learning difficulties. I did think Rachel did and also her prison husband.

I did read it all at the time (Naomi and Emma) and there were screenshots posted on both of their stories. It was a back and forward titfor tat argument. I think Emma accused Naomi of leaking Curtis’ name and getting in contact with Curtis’ ex / causing drama and then leaked Naomi had stated she was going on MAFS and a few message exchanges about that.
Naomi had also leaked that Emma had stabbed someone in the face before (emma confirmed tho?) and other things, basically just messy.
That Katie Danny hangs out with emma it seems….

Katie Danny’s husband, like victor is also not behaving in prison. He was in the hole 3 times in one month? If he can’t stay out of trouble in prison then how will he when he’s out
Naomi was feeling brave to get into an online slinging match with a girl who has stabbed people in the face :/

I got the impression Naomi was a well brought up girl from a privileged family. All the designer stuff and going to private school etc.

Danny being in the hole so often is concerning. He clearly has very little self control, not a great quality for your partner to have.