Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard she was or is in different prison wife facebook groups and just contacted the men of these women in the groups

‘She currently spends around £270 a month on
ringing the US and sending her lover emails as
it is $20 to send 200 messages to Oquendo's jail
account.
She said her family know about the long
distance relationship and admits they are
concerned, adding: "I know it will take time for
them to come round.
Naomi said that her husband kept his dark past
a a secret for the first two weeks they were
talking.
"He struggles to live with himself and has night
terrors. It said a lot to me about the person he
really is." ‘

I wonder if she sold her story again back in august or if the daily star are actually keeping an eye on what she’s doing to report more stories? Because if they are it won’t be long until she’s back in the papers for illegal marriage.

I doubt any of the papers or reporters are keeping an eye on her as she’s not really that well known, they’ve ran the story once and they’ll think that’s all there is to it. She’s also made her account private loads of times and gone off the radar a bit making it hard for them (and us 😅) to snoop.. they might be interested to hear about this thread though and that they’re now married 😬

I doubt any of the papers or reporters are keeping an eye on her as she’s not really that well known, they’ve ran the story once and they’ll think that’s all there is to it. She’s also made her account private loads of times and gone off the radar a bit making it hard for them (and us 😅) to snoop.. they might be interested to hear about this thread though and that they’re now married 😬
But the headline for that article is that they are married which is what makes me question if she sold the story or if they have been snooping, it’s from August 2021

But the headline for that article is that they are married which is what makes me question if she sold the story or if they have been snooping, it’s from August 2021
I saw one that said she already moved over there which we know isn’t the case, but maybe some do follow up just incase they can make another story out of it, journalists love snooping out stories just like we do I guess.

Reactions: 1
omg i have been following her for a while, she blocked me on instagram because i was following both her and that other prison wife emma bradford. Emma Bradford btw is one i wish a thread could be made about because theres just as much drama from her and Curtis' ex katy kindle.
Back to Naomi though...... What the hell. she is NEVER going to get into America now, especially after this.
I have had friends who have went to America for the 90 days and sent away at the border (post actually being granted an ESTA) due to stuff they had sent to friends in texts 'i.e - cant wait to show you my new home' etc.
She is fucked. Especially when they search her name and see this thread among other things. Victor is also fucked, thats more years in prison for him - wasn't his maximum sentence date (that naomi wouldnt disclose) 2052 or something, he is not getting out before 2034 especially with his bad behaviour and he'll not get out in 2052 with all this tit on his back too, he'll probably pass the blame onto naomi for this though.

Also - Didnt someone state that Victor was emailing other women? naomi said they lied? whats the tea there......
I lowkey wanna know about the Emma drama now though!!

Reactions: 3
He got his stimulus checks his tax back and maybe is using fraudulent EDD and man that makes his prison stay really comfy.
People just call his prison or email them and email homeland security and TSA as alot of females already did and not only her esta will be canceled she as a person will be canceled she made enough females victim of abuse!!
they sell the drug “K2” formerly known in the uk as “spice“, which is in essence synthesised marijuana. It’s a highly addictive substance and extremely dangerous. They import it in to prison soaked on paper, they will then sell the pieces of paper to other inmates for money on cash app. The inmates put two batteries and a piece of gum wrapper together to ignite a flame and light up the paper either inhaling the fume or smoking it like A joint. That’s where the money comes from. They can make upwards of $5000 a week.
large amounts of money is moved through cash app.Excuses such as “money for a food bag” or “money for artwork I made” commonly used. It’s drug money. I have inside knowledge if anybody would like any other questions answered.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
they sell the drug “K2” formerly known in the uk as “spice“, which is in essence synthesised marijuana. It’s a highly addictive substance and extremely dangerous. They import it in to prison soaked on paper, they will then sell the pieces of paper to other inmates for money on cash app. The inmates put two batteries and a piece of gum wrapper together to ignite a flame and light up the paper either inhaling the fume or smoking it like A joint. That’s where the money comes from. They can make upwards of $5000 a week.
large amounts of money is moved through cash app.Excuses such as “money for a food bag” or “money for artwork I made” commonly used. It’s drug money. I have inside knowledge if anybody would like any other questions answered.
So you are saying this is what he is doing?

Reactions: 1
So you are saying this is what he is doing?
I cannot give you a 100% verified answer. But if you would like to put 2 and 2 together. State pay ( pay all inmates receive whether they work a job or not) will earn them less than $15. Not even enough for them to make their commissary trip. The only other ways to make money in prison, and I’m talking significant amounts to not only feed yourself, but send money back home is to 1. Buy mass amounts of commissary and start your own “store”, which is illegal in prison and risks hole time. 2. Selling artwork which is not as popular at all. 3. Shooting tattoos, but providing you have parts to make a tattoo gun. 4. Selling drugs. The most common way is selling drugs. There is more drugs in prison than there is on the street. Drugs cost a lot more. And they are in higher demand. To for someone to be comfortable. Eat well out of their commissary, send money home, send regular international mail which costs more, affords gifts. Is a member of an active gang. More than likely it’s drugs.

Reactions: 6
I cannot give you a 100% verified answer. But if you would like to put 2 and 2 together. State pay ( pay all inmates receive whether they work a job or not) will earn them less than $15. Not even enough for them to make their commissary trip. The only other ways to make money in prison, and I’m talking significant amounts to not only feed yourself, but send money back home is to 1. Buy mass amounts of commissary and start your own “store”, which is illegal in prison and risks hole time. 2. Selling artwork which is not as popular at all. 3. Shooting tattoos, but providing you have parts to make a tattoo gun. 4. Selling drugs. The most common way is selling drugs. There is more drugs in prison than there is on the street. Drugs cost a lot more. And they are in higher demand. To for someone to be comfortable. Eat well out of their commissary, send money home, send regular international mail which costs more, affords gifts. Is a member of an active gang. More than likely it’s drugs.
I know he’s making money out of her pen pal adds, and will have stimulus checks…but the fact she is asking people donate money for him…she lives comfortably too by the looks of things and seems to be making money also…you could be right, I have a feeling he is a well known person in prison

Reactions: 4
I know he’s making money out of her pen pal adds, and will have stimulus checks…but the fact she is asking people donate money for him…she lives comfortably too by the looks of things and seems to be making money also…you could be right, I have a feeling he is a well known person in prison
Pen pal adds are anywhere from $5 to $10 a piece, and that’s if they pay cash, they could pay him directly in food or hygiene. They only got 3 stimulus cheques and he most likely would have used those to buy himself a clothes box and a food box, or for items such as a tv, hair clippers etc. Plus if he is required to pay child support that would have been deducted from his cheques. For a hard and steady stream of income it’s probably drugs. And she may not even know about it herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.