Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I don’t get why there is so much determination for their relationship/plans to fail. Every state is different. In my guys state, his parole would be max two years, if he has no issues it will end after a year. After that he can get a passport etc there’s no issue with relocating. His family is very well off as is mine so money isn’t an issue, if we have to get lawyers etc. There is always hope.
The funny thing is that people still somehow argue/derail the conversation even after I talked about having a parole preparer and a lawyer. Like yeah, sure, both of them are lying to me🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Why is she mental? I don’t know much about her apart from what she looks like. Just seen hole Lips Rachel is going out to see her killer boyfriend
She walks around with a stuffed teddy with her boyfriends face on that she kisses first of all 😂😂😂
Do I need to go on?

The funny thing is that people still somehow argue/derail the conversation even after I talked about having a parole preparer and a lawyer. Like yeah, sure, both of them are lying to me🤷‍♀️😂
Well realistically, this thread is for Naomi not discussion on anyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She walks around with a stuffed teddy with her boyfriends face on that she kisses first of all 😂😂😂
Do I need to go on?

Of course, but if someone ask I’ll answer🤷‍♀️Btw, Naomi vanished from all social media I follow her on😢 No more entertainment

Not to derail but why do Americans tend to eat on paper plates with plastic cutlery for big dinners?

Hahaha yes! The one who has to make mind maps for her boyfriend in prison.

another thing about these British prison wives going out with American men. Why do they change how they speak to fit in with them using different American slang and saying things like “His” instead of “he’s”

Saves doing dishes 😂

Of course, but if someone ask I’ll answer🤷‍♀️Btw, Naomi vanished from all social media I follow her on😢 No more entertainment

She is still active on Facebook

I think she has been posting her pen pal adds, there’s still people on TT defending her no matter what 😂

Do I need to go on?

Yeah come on tell me more 🤪😂😂

Reactions: 1
Do I need to go on?

Most concerning thing is, you so worried about what other people are doing
Do I need to go on?

funny thing is you actually have the time to sit down and slate people that you do not even know over the internet. People created this thread about Naomi because of the fact she was scamming good hearted people out of their money, and she was a fraud.
The other girls on that app aren’t hurting anybody. They have never asked for money. They are simply just using their social media like everybody else does. You must be very insecure in your own relationships to be so invested on shitting on other peoples.
some girls on that app, good girls, who were only trying to help the people they were speaking too, deleted their stuff purely because of vile people.
a few girls stories who I liked and enjoyed watching I can no longer watch because people acted like idiots.
they are not hurting anybody. Why are you so pressed?Your going to look very stupid when some of these girls go on to lead happy normal lives with their partners.

funny thing is you actually have the time to sit down and slate people that you do not even know over the internet. People created this thread about Naomi because of the fact she was scamming good hearted people out of their money, and she was a fraud.
The other girls on that app aren’t hurting anybody. They have never asked for money. They are simply just using their social media like everybody else does. You must be very insecure in your own relationships to be so invested on shitting on other peoples.
some girls on that app, good girls, who were only trying to help the people they were speaking too, deleted their stuff purely because of vile people.
a few girls stories who I liked and enjoyed watching I can no longer watch because people acted like idiots.
they are not hurting anybody. Why are you so pressed?Your going to look very stupid when some of these girls go on to lead happy normal lives with their partners.

There is a block and delete button? And comments off?
Like really or a private page?
Options enough to stay happy and solid and whatever.
Alot of these happy couples are facing huge issues at the border and as we are going to close up soon again things will intensify even more.
Good luck to all couples that's all I can wish for.
Naomi is a whole different story

There is a block and delete button? And comments off?
Like really or a private page?
Options enough to stay happy and solid and whatever.
Alot of these happy couples are facing huge issues at the border and as we are going to close up soon again things will intensify even more.
Good luck to all couples that's all I can wish for.
Naomi is a whole different story
Why should they have to do that? Normalise acting appropriately on the internet. Most of the stuff people say they would never say it to these girls faces.

Right KatieDanny, Emma Katy Kindle Curtis Bradford Barker and the rest of the stuffed toy co.
If you read correctly above, I said this thread is for Naomi meaning we should probs focus on her.
Otherwise, this is a gossip forum. People talk about other people on it and raise concerns about influencers.
You seem very stressed that I have stated that these girls are strange, which is evidently a lot of people’s views here.
no we are not “pressed” (who even uses this term, are you 15?)
Most of these girls are dating dangerous men, men who are pedophiles and rapists (which you have already been an apologist for) some men who have beat their family members to death, some men who have been physically abusive towards kids and women in other ways and promoting and making money for it.

People here aren’t “shitting” on anyone (again are you 15?) as before it is a gossip website and I’m sure a lot of people here, myself included have great relationships, with great men, who have their own businesses or jobs, a few houses and aren’t a threat to women, kids or the general public.

If a few peoples voicing their views “shits” on your relationship then it isn’t very strong then is it?

Naomi isn’t the only prison wife who has scammed people, Emma Bradford Barker,britishcrumpet et al have also.
there are various prison wives advertising their partners pals online for £££ or who have go fund me’s up or Etsy shops to pay their “husbands” way.
US pen pal scams is a massive thing over there and if you’re confident your “husband” isn’t involved then fine but so many vulnerable women have lost so much because of those scumbags.

if you’re going to keep breaching tattles t+c’s and causing issues on this thread then off you pop and shag your stuffed husband toys and sniff the dick imprinted paper he probably sent you 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right KatieDanny, Emma Katy Kindle Curtis Bradford Barker and the rest of the stuffed toy co.
If you read correctly above, I said this thread is for Naomi meaning we should probs focus on her.
Otherwise, this is a gossip forum. People talk about other people on it and raise concerns about influencers.
You seem very stressed that I have stated that these girls are strange, which is evidently a lot of people’s views here.
no we are not “pressed” (who even uses this term, are you 15?)
Most of these girls are dating dangerous men, men who are pedophiles and rapists (which you have already been an apologist for) some men who have beat their family members to death, some men who have been physically abusive towards kids and women in other ways and promoting and making money for it.

People here aren’t “shitting” on anyone (again are you 15?) as before it is a gossip website and I’m sure a lot of people here, myself included have great relationships, with great men, who have their own businesses or jobs, a few houses and aren’t a threat to women, kids or the general public.

If a few peoples voicing their views “shits” on your relationship then it isn’t very strong then is it?

Naomi isn’t the only prison wife who has scammed people, Emma Bradford Barker,britishcrumpet et al have also.
there are various prison wives advertising their partners pals online for £££ or who have go fund me’s up or Etsy shops to pay their “husbands” way.
US pen pal scams is a massive thing over there and if you’re confident your “husband” isn’t involved then fine but so many vulnerable women have lost so much because of those scumbags.

if you’re going to keep breaching tattles t+c’s and causing issues on this thread then off you pop and shag your stuffed husband toys and sniff the dick imprinted paper he probably sent you 🤢
You just spoke about a woman’s lips. And why would you busy yourself being concerned about SOMEBODY else’s life? You aren’t living it are you? “Pedophiles, rapists, dangerous men”. Lol. You are a bunch of nobodies who know nothing about any of the girls situations.
your name is Tik tok lurker. You complete freak.

You just spoke about a woman’s lips. And why would you busy yourself being concerned about SOMEBODY else’s life? You aren’t living it are you? “Pedophiles, rapists, dangerous men”. Lol. You are a bunch of nobodies who know nothing about any of the girls situations.
your name is Tik tok lurker. You complete freak.
I spoke about a woman’s lips? Where?
I don’t concern myself with anyone, if I did concern myself with someone I’d be contacting them and getting involved? I don’t watch tv or play a Nintendo switch 😬 so when I’m off work with no plans or events or sick I come and read this.
Girl, you apologised and made excuses for a child sex offender.
You honestly avoided everything I said in my post because it’s all true.
ah yes, a topical name I made up in 1 minute shame on me 😂

I spoke about a woman’s lips? Where?
I don’t concern myself with anyone, if I did concern myself with someone I’d be contacting them and getting involved? I don’t watch tv or play a Nintendo switch 😬 so when I’m off work with no plans or events or sick I come and read this.
Girl, you apologised and made excuses for a child sex offender.
You honestly avoided everything I said in my post because it’s all true.
ah yes, a topical name I made up in 1 minute shame on me 😂
simply saying “ you cannot judge a situation without reading the entire court document which states the full story, you simply cannot speak about it. Because your not speaking facts your speaking opinion” and then providing the screenshot from his state literally saying it doesn’t matter whether it was rape or just consensual sex. If one person is underage the older person is going to jail if it is reported. IS NOT apologising for a rapist. It’s just something you cannot assume or spread false information about.
nothing in your post is true. You just have a sad and pathetic life. When these girls pop up in a few years with their partners you’ll eat your words.

simply saying “ you cannot judge a situation without reading the entire court document which states the full story, you simply cannot speak about it. Because your not speaking facts your speaking opinion” and then providing the screenshot from his state literally saying it doesn’t matter whether it was rape or just consensual sex. If one person is underage the older person is going to jail if it is reported. IS NOT apologising for a rapist. It’s just something you cannot assume or spread false information about.
nothing in your post is true. You just have a sad and pathetic life. When these girls pop up in a few years with their partners you’ll eat your words.
So where did I make comments on these girls looks?

A 13-15 year old cannot legally consent to sex!!!! She was groomed. Are you ok? That is rape! You are apologising for a rapist. Why is a 19/20 year old sleeping with a 13-15 year old?
Were you dragged up with 0 education?
No it actually is apologising for a rapist.
You sound like the same type of girl who apologises for domestic abusers or men who kill or prey on vulnerable people / commit fraud 😉
Girl, as a legal professional I am more than capable of researching and analysing legal documents and nothing I have said in this thread has been incorrect thus far. I’ve simply stated what I’ve read online about these girls and their men (from their court documents, all available online in the USA).

Stating that these girls are strange for snogging stuffed bears does not mean I’ve no life and I couldn’t care less that in a few years time these girls will be dragged down with men who can’t stay out of trouble for more than a week. I do not want to mother a man 😂

Reactions: 7
What people have to understand is that posting pen pal adds is a lot of work. I posted a few and probably will never do that tit again. I can’t imagine all the energy needed for people posting multiple adds a week. Asking for a fee is not a scam. I’m not sure if the audience here is mostly related to the prison wife community or if it’s mostly people who have no ties and got here because they saw Naomi on TV/social media and were curious, but I can gladly explain what’s involved in posting adds if most people do not know.

However, asking for money and not posting the add, or ignoring the guy after a while, or not doing any type of follow up that is needed would be a scam. Is that something Naomi did? If so, that’s vile.

So where did I make comments on these girls looks?

A 13-15 year old cannot legally consent to sex!!!! She was groomed. Are you ok? That is rape! You are apologising for a rapist. Why is a 19/20 year old sleeping with a 13-15 year old?
Were you dragged up with 0 education?
No it actually is apologising for a rapist.
You sound like the same type of girl who apologises for domestic abusers or men who kill or prey on vulnerable people / commit fraud 😉
Girl, as a legal professional I am more than capable of researching and analysing legal documents and nothing I have said in this thread has been incorrect thus far. I’ve simply stated what I’ve read online about these girls and their men (from their court documents, all available online in the USA).

Stating that these girls are strange for snogging stuffed bears does not mean I’ve no life and I couldn’t care less that in a few years time these girls will be dragged down with men who can’t stay out of trouble for more than a week. I do not want to mother a man 😂
Ayses partner darrins court document isn’t available online because it involves a minor. So no you haven’t read it. Hence why I’ve said you can’t know the situation at all. And considering in the only report available it says from the ages of 13-15, he would have been 16 at the start. I will refuse to comment on a situation I know nothing about and wouldn’t brandish anybody a “rapist or pedophile” without knowing stone Cold facts.

What people have to understand is that posting pen pal adds is a lot of work. I posted a few and probably will never do that tit again. I can’t imagine all the energy needed for people posting multiple adds a week. Asking for a fee is not a scam. I’m not sure if the audience here is mostly related to the prison wife community or if it’s mostly people who have no ties and got here because they saw Naomi on TV/social media and were curious, but I can gladly explain what’s involved in posting adds if most people do not know.

However, asking for money and not posting the add, or ignoring the guy after a while, or not doing any type of follow up that is needed would be a scam. Is that something Naomi did? If so, that’s vile.
posting ads for men who then use women for money is the scam. Naomi got a good few women partnered with victors friend, these friends then used the women for money and ditched them, they had wrote under her posts a few times asking why they had no response. but I assume Naomi blocked and deleted. They had also then posted under one of the Naomi exposing tik tok pages too. I think that’s still available if you search

I would assume mostly all of the people on here bar one or two were people that just saw her on tv

Ayses partner darrins court document isn’t available online because it involves a minor. So no you haven’t read it. Hence why I’ve said you can’t know the situation at all. And considering in the only report available it says from the ages of 13-15, he would have been 16 at the start. I will refuse to comment on a situation I know nothing about and wouldn’t brandish anybody a “rapist or pedophile” without knowing stone Cold facts.
Yes. But the other prison wives husbands court documents are very available which is what I was alluding to. Not this case.
Age of consent is 16 in their state, if he’s sleeping with a 13 year old he is a sex offender, rapist and pedophile by law. He is on the sex offenders register and that is fact as this is available online.

Reactions: 3
posting ads for men who then use women for money is the scam. Naomi got a good few women partnered with victors friend, these friends then used the women for money and ditched them, they had wrote under her posts a few times asking why they had no response. but I assume Naomi blocked and deleted. They had also then posted under one of the Naomi exposing tik tok pages too. I think that’s still available if you search
Then why would you be sending money to somebody that you just met? You cannot “scam” anybody into sending money. That is the most laughable thing when people bring that up.
what you don’t understand is most of the women that have been scammed OFFERED.
if your in a position where you cannot refuse why would you?
one woman bought her own engagement ring. And basically asked to get married herself and was then disappointed and called the dude a scammer.She scammed herself

Yes. But the other prison wives husbands court documents are very available which is what I was alluding to. Not this case.
Age of consent is 16 in their state, if he’s sleeping with a 13 year old he is a sex offender and a rapist by law. He is on the sex offenders register and that is fact as this is available online.
Yes which is why I posted the screen shot of the law for everybody to see. Which is why I said it may not be what everyone thinks. It could have been a relationship that they were involved in and somebody reported it hence why he served time and is on the register. So we will never know.
people were calling ayse a freak which is why I posted the screenshot. He would have got time regardless of the fact. But the case is not available to read so no one will ever know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.