Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2052 is his maximum discharge date, his earliest release is 2034, she is hoping he gets out in 2027 with this “good time” legislation she is hoping gets approved next year.
that makes more sense, she would’ve been an absolute madman if she’d be willing to wait until 2052

Thank you :) I hope so!
She’s selling Gucci shoes for like £700 😯
I don’t know if a lot of this is for show to try and rake in as much money as possible from people, she’s even got a bloody go fund me for him…I just don’t get the appeal, can’t she write to an English prisoner?
I think it's partly attention, partly boredom as she doesn't actually do anything.

Hi Naomi, we know you are reading these as you've purposely called out your "natural" roots on your story after reading us talking about how you are a brunette, the story still shows a BRUNETTE.

Sssssssss who she talking about? I really wanna know why she’s fallen out with so many people
It’s that Australian girl. Becky or Bekki. Naomi mentioned her in one of her Tiktok videos as her bestie 😂. Apparently they’re not friends anymore. I would really like to know why she keeps losing all these people!!

Hi Naomi, we know you are reading these as you've purposely called out your "natural" roots on your story after reading us talking about how you are a brunette, the story still shows a BRUNETTE.
Lmao and casually mentioning she woke up early for “work”.

Reactions: 1
It’s that Australian girl. Becky or Bekki. Naomi mentioned her in one of her Tiktok videos as her bestie 😂. Apparently they’re not friends anymore. I would really like to know why she keeps losing all these people!!
Does anyone follow Kelly? She’s got a bf in Oregon I think it is..

that makes more sense, she would’ve been an absolute madman if she’d be willing to wait until 2052
I think the long sentences and distances are part of the attraction. The women who write to prisoners and get into romantic relationships with them are pretty vulnerable and usually have a history of dysfunctional relationships. By writing to incarcerated men serving long stretches, they are protecting themselves from a degree of harm. They are in a relationship without having to actually BE in a relationship day to day. They can feed their low self esteem and romantic notions with the ‘bad boy’ and ‘love against all odds’ but he’s thousands of miles away, contact is monitored and severely limited and she knows his chances of walking free anytime soon are slim. There’s also the added upside of the support of the prison wives/GF community on social media which feeds that ‘love against the odds’ thing and reinforces the idea that they are somehow doing a noble thing by saving themselves indefinitely for a dangerous man they’ve never met / met a handful of times through plexiglass.

Chances are that the vast majority of these guys also have numerous other ‘girlfriends’ they are writing to and receiving financial support from. There are queues of people wanting to write to prisoners, whether to ‘study’ them, to ‘save’ them, looking for romance or just for their own nosiness.

Reactions: 12
I think the long sentences and distances are part of the attraction. The women who write to prisoners and get into romantic relationships with them are pretty vulnerable and usually have a history of dysfunctional relationships. By writing to incarcerated men serving long stretches, they are protecting themselves from a degree of harm. They are in a relationship without having to actually BE in a relationship day to day. They can feed their low self esteem and romantic notions with the ‘bad boy’ and ‘love against all odds’ but he’s thousands of miles away, contact is monitored and severely limited and she knows his chances of walking free anytime soon are slim. There’s also the added upside of the support of the prison wives/GF community on social media which feeds that ‘love against the odds’ thing and reinforces the idea that they are somehow doing a noble thing by saving themselves indefinitely for a dangerous man they’ve never met / met a handful of times through plexiglass.

Chances are that the vast majority of these guys also have numerous other ‘girlfriends’ they are writing to and receiving financial support from. There are queues of people wanting to write to prisoners, whether to ‘study’ them, to ‘save’ them, looking for romance or just for their own nosiness.
Absolutely spot on.

Reactions: 1
They all talk about moving to the USA like its a given just because they are "married" they have no clue how hard it is!!! even married it can take SO SO long to get approved to move!!

Reactions: 4
They all talk about moving to the USA like its a given just because they are "married" they have no clue how hard it is!!! even married it can take SO SO long to get approved to move!!
And also they don’t know what it’s gonna be like to actually live with them, prisoners are so institutionalised they have to learn certain life skills again, the freedom of talking to whoever, whenever they want, all the women he will mix with etc

And also they don’t know what it’s gonna be like to actually live with them, prisoners are so institutionalised they have to learn certain life skills again, the freedom of talking to whoever, whenever they want, all the women he will mix with etc
so true!! this girl is so desperate to be loved its painful

The huge culture shock of having to adapt to civilian life, the difficulties of finding work, the difficulties of travel with a criminal record. Living with a new partner’s little quirks can be tricky enough when you first move in but consider how difficult that is when you have moved thousands of miles from your support system, he has spent the last 10, 15, 20+ years in a violent, men only environment with strict routine and very little autonomy, the two of you have only spent supervised time together in hour long blocks. Oh yes, and you know he has a conviction (or several) for violent offences. The women have NO IDEA what these men are like outside of prison, it’s easy to be romantic when all these guys are doing is writing a few flowery letters and making a few gushy phone calls a week.

Reactions: 7
The huge culture shock of having to adapt to civilian life, the difficulties of finding work, the difficulties of travel with a criminal record. Living with a new partner’s little quirks can be tricky enough when you first move in but consider how difficult that is when you have moved thousands of miles from your support system, he has spent the last 10, 15, 20+ years in a violent, men only environment with strict routine and very little autonomy, the two of you have only spent supervised time together in hour long blocks. Oh yes, and you know he has a conviction (or several) for violent offences. The women have NO IDEA what these men are like outside of prison, it’s easy to be romantic when all these guys are doing is writing a few flowery letters and making a few gushy phone calls a week.
Yes. I talk to someone who is in prison, just as a friend, he wanted more, started the love letters etc I asked my friend to email him and see what he would do, he said the EXACT same things to her as he did to me, told her he doesn’t speak to me anymore etc. I asked him about it cause we talk on the phone and he said ohhh I thought it was weird so I was playing along with it…he was trying to talk dirty to my friend, asking for pics, asking for her number so he can call. They are all the same and I didn’t think he was like that.

Yes. I talk to someone who is in prison, just as a friend, he wanted more, started the love letters etc I asked my friend to email him and see what he would do, he said the EXACT same things to her as he did to me, told her he doesn’t speak to me anymore etc. I asked him about it cause we talk on the phone and he said ohhh I thought it was weird so I was playing along with it…he was trying to talk dirty to my friend, asking for pics, asking for her number so he can call. They are all the same and I didn’t think he was like that.
I‘m sorry that happened to you, I’m glad you had the sense to do a bit of stress testing before you fell for anything. These guys have nothing to lose in terms of relationships. Prison is boring and often lonely, I don’t blame them for wanting contact with the outside world, especially women. I suppose it almost becomes a hobby, a way to fill the time and a way to have a bit of control in a place where you have none. Of course not all men in prison are manipulative and dangerous but quite a few are and this ‘romance con’ thing suits them down to the ground.

I don’t like to judge people without knowing them but I just had a feeling a lot if not all would be like this! They have a lot of time to on their hands and one woman isn’t going to fill much of that, they’re probably also aware that if they’re serving a very long sentence the likelihood of them sticking around is low so why not keep their options open. I’ve mentioned before as well that a lot these women send ££ and pay for food so I hate to say it but that’s probably another reason for some of them. It’s become a bit of a trend and prisoners are probably very aware of this and lapping up all the female attention!

Reactions: 5
I‘m sorry that happened to you, I’m glad you had the sense to do a bit of stress testing before you fell for anything. These guys have nothing to lose in terms of relationships. Prison is boring and often lonely, I don’t blame them for wanting contact with the outside world, especially women. I suppose it almost becomes a hobby, a way to fill the time and a way to have a bit of control in a place where you have none. Of course not all men in prison are manipulative and dangerous but quite a few are and this ‘romance con’ thing suits them down to the ground.
We still talk cause he is very lonely, he’s always paid for phone calls etc so I don’t have to pay anything to talk to him, but any female attention they will reply to

I don’t like to judge people without knowing them but I just had a feeling a lot if not all would be like this! They have a lot of time to on their hands and one woman isn’t going to fill much of that, they’re probably also aware that if they’re serving a very long sentence the likelihood of them sticking around is low so why not keep their options open. I’ve mentioned before as well that a lot these women send ££ and pay for food so I hate to say it but that’s probably another reason for some of them. It’s become a bit of a trend and prisoners are probably very aware of this and lapping up all the female attention!
This was another reason that he talked to someone else, his excuse was boredom, even though we talk several times a day and I even talk to his elderly mum on the phone, but yes a lot of them get money and constant letters and attention which is what they want. They like to use a term “locked in” where they get a female attached to them, if their family can’t support them then at least they have their “wife” to fall back on for money, food, visits etc.

Reactions: 3
That’s a bit worrying she is worried he’s gonna get angry at her for the phone calls not going through….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.