Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad about her father.
Maybe now she’ll realise life is too short and she’ll spend more time with her real life family rather than spending 24 hours a day in an online fantasy or speaking to her stranger husband online who she won’t see for at least 13 years… probably more

Reactions: 6
Probably a proxy situation. Silly girl.
Deffo, and she’s creating such a drama over the ESTA thing, probably cause she went on tv saying she’s gonna marry him etc they think she’s not gonna go home and want to stay near him

Reactions: 5
The US borders are now opened for fully vaccinated UK and EU travellers. All the prison wives will be flocking to their men! 😂

Reactions: 3
Is she vaccinated? I’ve never seen her mention it but I feel like maybe that’s why she’s not that bothered about travelling because she can’t because she’s unvaccinated and not just because of her esta, just a thought.

I also find it really strange that her ESTA was denied because they are rarely ever and the fact that hers was shows that they believe she’s high risk of most likely staying there.. also if they were actually “married” she wouldn’t be applying for a esta she would apply for a spousal visa.. ?? Surprising that she hasn’t as they as she says DEFINITELY married

Reactions: 3
Is she vaccinated? I’ve never seen her mention it but I feel like maybe that’s why she’s not that bothered about travelling because she can’t because she’s unvaccinated and not just because of her esta, just a thought.

I also find it really strange that her ESTA was denied because they are rarely ever and the fact that hers was shows that they believe she’s high risk of most likely staying there.. also if they were actually “married” she wouldn’t be applying for a esta she would apply for a spousal visa.. ?? Surprising that she hasn’t as they as she says DEFINITELY married
She ain’t married, no way

Reactions: 4
I know it was a joke haha
When I got married in England to my English Husband who isn’t in prison you have to go through so much before you can even get married and yet she wants us to believe she is married to a man she’s never met and is in prison lol (I know you were joking 😉)

Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for Naomi. I’ve been through the mill with tit relationships and there was a time where I thought I’d never find anyone, and I believe this is what’s happened with her. She reached out to victor at a crappy lonely time of her life and he responded making her feel loved and wanted which really is what every girl wants. It’s just all sorts of crazy that she’s willing to wait it out until she’s 39 til he gets out. Whereas in that time she could find a decent man who’s not in jail for murder, have kids (even though she’s said numerous times she doesn’t want any but then had that creepy edit of her and V with kids on her vision board) and just have that relationship she craves. Just her story earlier getting the handprint and her being so emotional over it kinda tugged on my heart strings tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I see on Facebook the absolute nut job has not only made him an account, but logged into this and set his relationship status as married to her .... but she’s not doing it for attention 😏
She also made him an IG account with one of those cringy edited pics 💀
D384756D-FB29-4B61-979F-C6272D843375.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She also made him an IG account with one of those cringy edited pics 💀
View attachment 774818
Governor won’t do tit to help him, I had a pen pal in Michigan who has 3 years left and in level 1 and I wrote to her a year ago on behalf of his comutation and she didn’t even reply or even approve his comutation, there’s no chance he’s getting out early. She said about the good behaviour act…but isn’t he in a level 3/4 prison and that he has been in the hole for fighting?

Reactions: 1
Governor won’t do tit to help him, I had a pen pal in Michigan who has 3 years left and in level 1 and I wrote to her a year ago on behalf of his comutation and she didn’t even reply or even approve his comutation, there’s no chance he’s getting out early. She said about the good behaviour act…but isn’t he in a level 3/4 prison and that he has been in the hole for fighting?
Yes. And still a gang member. Won’t get released sooner.
Does she have a job?
Married online? Just a name change then :p
When you Google “getting married online” it shows the proxy situation and getting married through Zoom. So I think they did it through one of their video visitations

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.