Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bicycleboy

Right and they more than likely have a cap on their phone time especially as he’s a level 4 inmate. That’s what she funds. She funds that aspect of their relationship. But commissary is expensive, he also has to buy himself hygiene, so soap, shampoo, tooth paste, etc. On top of all that he will buy the paper and the envelopes he uses to send her regulate mail, and he will have to pay for international stamps and the postage fee. That money is deducted from his books. So there has to be a heavy stream of income loaded onto his books for him to fund that. And if she was loading money on his books she’s essentially paying for her own mail if that makes sense. It’s like me sending you money to send me a letter lol.

I would say that sounds about the right sort of story he told her. And it’s probably true he does shoot tattoos. He’s a talented artist. However, the demand for tattoos, not something to sustain yourself. To make the parts to have a tattoo gun in jail you need metal components. It’s a lot easier to shoot tattoos in level 3 & 2 prisons, because the security level isn’t as high. On top of that now, there is a huge thing about catching HIV off makeshift equipment so some dudes are cautious to even get one done. So to shoot tatts in a level 4 is a risky thing in itself because he’s not allowed full access to other inmates, they either come out separately or in small groups. Not enough time, and they don’t share cells they are one man cells. So yes he probably has, but is that the way he makes the majority of his money probably not
It’s more common for someone to sell K2 than it is for them to shoot tattoos put it that way
" buy himself hygiene" ???? have you seen his greasy hair? I'm not sure he knows what shampoo or soap even is... and if he ain't washing the outside he most definitely ain't brushing his teeth... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Halliestar

VIP Member
I follow Naomi, have done for awhile now on both Tiktok and Instagram and I’ve seen from her stories this morning that she now knows that she’s being spoken about on here as her followers have told her as they’re worried. What I wanted to know though was how did her followers find out that she has a thread on here? I’m guessing she’s either on here herself to begin with speaking about others or her followers that are ‘worried’ about her were already members on here 🤔

Anyways she’s clearly bothered though because she’s then gone on to post more stories of her speaking about it to his brother and to Victor himself.

I follow another prison wife, have done for a few years, how ever she’s also from America and was able to visit him all the time. They got married while he was doing his time, waited just over ten years for him. Within a month of him being released he was on social media in girls dms, sending them nudes, asking for nudes, ringing them up saying his wife is out for a bit and to come over. Even after him saying he’d never do such a thing and she’s his life he still went and did it. I’m not saying they’re all the same and will go off and cheat how ever you sort of knew that would happen as he’s been inside over ten years and a lot of these men want to see what else there is.
She’s stayed with him though even knowing all of this and currently trying for a baby.

If Naomi is happy though then good for her I guess and I hope it does work out for her 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

• Haha

Monkeydust24

Helloooo!
Reposting what I had posted in the other thread
Naomi Ella wise now naomi Ella oquendo.
She’s a prison “ wife “ from the UK who has now “married” her husband from the US (online??)

she has been caught lying so many times regarding their relationship
Lies about her fiances sentence. Telling followers he’d be out in 2024, now it’s 2027 or 2034.
Stated he murdered in self defence. However, his sisters Facebook profile paints a different picture of him being told to go kill the men and it would be covered, it wasn’t. She wrote that the men who didn’t cover for him were snakes.
She is claiming that he’s never been married before despite his Facebook having pictures of him marrying his ex and baby mama.
She has claimed they’re legally married yet they’ve never met.
She broke up with him in December and was going to join love at first sight.
Always goes on about her 90k followers
She seems to be in the relationship for fame rather than anything.

she fell out with Emma Curt Bradford who is another prison wife who seems to lie just as much as Naomi about her relationship.
Emma has BPD and has self proclaimed to have stabbed a girl in the face. I think her boyfriend / fiance is getting out in 2030 or something.

I really wonder what the truth behind everything is tho, if she really wants to be with him and really will wait though.
what are the posts his sister has put?
Interesting you say about the fame as tonight on live everyone was asking her about the wedding - hardly surprising since all she has done is go on about it and how she will talk about it and show things she can show to now all of sudden she isn’t talking about it at all.
It’s clearly not legal and she’s done this to cause a stir in the very sad ‘prison wife’ groups probably to get at Emma.

If she had done it legally and had proof she would be absoutely posting it everywhere. I see on Facebook the absolute nut job has not only made him an account, but logged into this and set his relationship status as married to her .... but she’s not doing it for attention 😏

• Wow

supervixxxen

Wow it’s all going a bit crazy tonight folks! To be fair I don’t know why tiktok accounts are posting links to report her fake marriage, are people actually that invested? Some people over step the mark too much in the online world. The girl has already majorly fucked up with this whole illegal marriage malarkey and failing to be granted an esta. I do like to watch a bit of drama unfold but jeez I think going for a person you probably don’t know in real life is a bit much…🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I agree it’s a bit much but she shouldn’t be getting married fraudulently - I think what is pissing people off is the fact she is asking for people to sign her petition to grant him clemency - why put himself and herself in the position to do something illegal when they both should know better!? There was no rush for them to get married, Michigan doesn’t have overnight visits are far as I know so there really isn’t any benefit to them rushing with marriage, he won’t be getting out anytime soon, if her esta was denied she needs to find out why (she can find this out, she was lying when she said she can’t) - and to top it off asking people do donate to his fund ££$$

Also getting married illegally won’t help his petition if the governor does decide to look into it (which is unlikely she will)

wiseup313

If she ever gets into america to meet Victor, I’ll eat my hat. She will get picked up at our immigration for her fraudulent marriage and banned from ever coming back.

supervixxxen

Eh, I’ve just logged on for a lurk (😉) before I get myself ready for bed for an early start work trip tomorrow and see this again. (Apologies for myyou seem quite active on this thread to be telling people they have no life. Anything I found or spoke about has been on this thread or on social media, I don’t actively spend hours researching anyone but I am a legal professional and have an interest in law especially the US legal system and the parallels it has to ours so I do like looking into these cases. Apologies for not spending my time and money speaking to prisoners or watching copious amounts of tv or playing video games.

if you really want to know I was very active yesterday as it was my final day of covid isolation - if you want my personal daily timetable, professional and social calendars, I’ll send them forward to you, if you show me your high score on pokemon 😂

ha thank you Poster! I thought I was losing my mind having someone who replied to every post of mine after a couple of minutes telling me I had no life (not that I’m particularly worried)
It’s just concerning that these women can’t take any sort of criticism(personal—— is clearly one of the aforementioned prison wives) nothing mentioned above has been particularly negative and a lot of it is voicing concerns, nothing attacking.

These women seem hell bent that anyone who questions any aspect of their relationship or their partners intentions have no life, bad relationships etc.

I suppose it is a difference of opinions and people who want different things for themselves.
Exactly, and if you ask any of these women what their bf is in for they get extremely defensive

supervixxxen

Get a grip ginger tits bloody hell

He’s locked away 22 hours a day cause he can’t behave himself, this woman is so woe is me it’s infuriating

Halliestar

VIP Member
Makes me laugh when shes putting these guys ads on her page and she puts something along the line as “no harm against women and children” but men? Yes more than likely killed one or two 🙃

• Haha

bamboo98

VIP Member
Hi Naomi. Since you read here, why have you been posting penpal ads for someone who beat his wife and has previous sexual assault crimes? As long as you get money for it doesn’t matter eh?

• Wow

supervixxxen

She knows people have worked her out and have reported her, I think this is why she is now turning her social media accounts into something different and less about him

Hahahaha victor got me flowers from flogging dodgy pen pal adds - so romantic

privateaccount202

Thats quote will bite you in the arse. They aint going to prison for petting a dog.
There are hundreds if not thousands of innocent men and women sitting in county and federal jails all over the US. Also, most crimes are petty. And it was their circumstance that got them there. There’s no telling what anybody would do if they were in a desperate situation.

I think quite a few of them either have mental health problems (which a few have admitted to) or learning difficulties. I did think Rachel did and also her prison husband.

I did read it all at the time (Naomi and Emma) and there were screenshots posted on both of their stories. It was a back and forward titfor tat argument. I think Emma accused Naomi of leaking Curtis’ name and getting in contact with Curtis’ ex / causing drama and then leaked Naomi had stated she was going on MAFS and a few message exchanges about that.
Naomi had also leaked that Emma had stabbed someone in the face before (emma confirmed tho?) and other things, basically just messy.
That Katie Danny hangs out with emma it seems….

Katie Danny’s husband, like victor is also not behaving in prison. He was in the hole 3 times in one month? If he can’t stay out of trouble in prison then how will he when he’s out
Because it’s incredibly difficult to behave in prison when your housed with all different types of people. How do you know what he’s in the hole for? It’s more than likely fighting and he’s going to have to stand up for himself. That’s got nothing to do with how he will behave outside. He’s trying to survive.

Last edited:

MissPiggyLidia

I am so happy I’ve come across this thread on Naomi. She constantly appeared on my FYP, then the other day another PW did which showed her flying over to meet her guy for the first time which made me think “ah, I wonder if Naomi has gone over now the borders are open”… only to search for her and find no trace other than the video someone posted that showed the Kansas marriage was true.
I don’t feel any particular way regarding PW, and seeking out an inmate etc (not my style but whatever), what bothered me the most is
1. How adamant she is that he’s not talking to other girls when she only knows the parts of him that he chooses to show her. He must be bored shitless and let’s remember the time different where she’d be asleep and he’d have no one to talk with 🤥
2. How easy she thinks it’ll be to move to the US when she has no employment skills and her ‘husband’ is a felon.
3. Now fter the wholes denied ESTA situation - seriouslyyyy she’s thick in the head if she doesn’t realise the repercussions for this and how difficult it’ll be to gain entry in the future.
4. How much she filters herself - no hate to the way she looks but it’s just not a true representation of her.
That’s it from me, I don’t follow any other PW or the drama so those of you that do, please keep us updated as it unfolds

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
This thread has obviously got to her, maybe because there’s a few home truths in it. She didn’t do herself any favours by talking about the thread on her story because otherwise I wouldn’t have found it and I’m sure other people are the same. Just catch yourself on Naomi and get your head outta the clouds and stop this unrealistic relationship before u further damage your mental health!

BoPeeping

What’s his sisters name?
Sheila Marek
Ex wife Ashley poole

am I allowed to post pictures from someone else’s Facebook?

I don’t know that much about this girl but can I just ask IF what she’s saying is true about the killings being self-defence if you would all feel the same?
I know if my brother was being shot and shot back and killed 3 men, whatever the circumstances, that’s what I’d expect and want him to do? Rather than it be him who dies?
This case arises from a carjacking, armed robbery, and double murder occurring on May 29, 2010, in Detroit, Michigan. Around 11:00 p.m., defendant and Victor Oquendo2 approached complainant Francisco Martinez as he was walking to his car, a white 2003 Chevrolet Malibu. Oquendo threatened Martinez with a gun and Martinez surrendered his car keys. Oquendo and defendant drove away in the Malibu, along with Martinez's wallet, which was inside the car. That same night, defendant and Oquendo approached a group of men in an alleyway and fatally shot decedents Fernando Juarez and Gerardo Juarez. Later, defendant and Oquendo burned the Malibu.

doesn’t sound the way Naomi makes it out to be.

Last edited:

bicycleboy

The new girl on her video was a member of a group chat made of all the lies Naomi has told different prison wives, The screenshot message was between them.

There will be more receipts coming soon… signing off
Bicycleboy

supervixxxen

I know it was a joke haha
When I got married in England to my English Husband who isn’t in prison you have to go through so much before you can even get married and yet she wants us to believe she is married to a man she’s never met and is in prison lol (I know you were joking 😉)

privateaccount202

He got his stimulus checks his tax back and maybe is using fraudulent EDD and man that makes his prison stay really comfy.
People just call his prison or email them and email homeland security and TSA as alot of females already did and not only her esta will be canceled she as a person will be canceled she made enough females victim of abuse!!
they sell the drug “K2” formerly known in the uk as “spice“, which is in essence synthesised marijuana. It’s a highly addictive substance and extremely dangerous. They import it in to prison soaked on paper, they will then sell the pieces of paper to other inmates for money on cash app. The inmates put two batteries and a piece of gum wrapper together to ignite a flame and light up the paper either inhaling the fume or smoking it like A joint. That’s where the money comes from. They can make upwards of $5000 a week.
large amounts of money is moved through cash app.Excuses such as “money for a food bag” or “money for artwork I made” commonly used. It’s drug money. I have inside knowledge if anybody would like any other questions answered.

• Wow
She wouldn't have gone this far to delete all her socials if she didn't think that she fucked up with marriage fraud.
Didn't she laugh when she first found out there was a thread about her? Just proves she's shitting bricks about what she's done and how it can be traced back to her social media profiles.

mmmph

Does anyone think she will be back? I did enjoy following her story despite all the lies involved.
she’ll be back in a month, give or take.
Mmmm, I disagree; there’s plenty of other ways to make money in a more dignified manner.
to be honest we can’t decide for someone else if they have dignity/self respect just because they’re doing something we wouldn’t do. Everybody likes sex, otherwise we all wouldn’t be on this earth rn. Shaming another woman for liking sex or being a sexworker is internalized misoginy IMO. I mean I also wouldn’t go naked on the gram or whatever but if someone else does it doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t respect or love themselves.

• Heart