Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kivrin

Do tell us more 😝
She was just always coming into the support groups acting as if she was the first person in history to have a relationship with someone incarcerated. You can tell she definitely revolves her whole entire life and personality around Victor being in prison. It's kind of worrisome and sad. Such as freaking completely out and saying she's truly unable to function because her bf called her only 4 or 5 times on a certain day. It just really came off as if she's a teenage girl. Always mentioning how many followers she had, her "business" (aka the pen pal ads that everyone posts), the news articles written about them, things like that. She treated it like some exciting new game to play when the majority of us are just trying to go about daily life dealing with work and children and responsibilities with the expenses and stresses of loving someone incarcerated added on top. Coming here and reading all this really opened my eyes to a lot of things and it's hilarious. She is a grown woman acting like this :oops:

Reactions: 9

maisy24

Naomi is so weird it's scary, all her friends seem to be on the other side of the world that she also hasn't ever met (all from tiktok). It's like she lives in some fake social media bubble. There was Emma (as mentioned above) that she fell out with, but then once Emma was gone she was constantly posting with another girl named RubyNicole (insta- Rubynicolex). She is also a #prisonwife, but she looked a lot younger than Naomi. They went away for the weekend and was always posting about being besties, then within a few weeks they completely cut each other off and Ruby has deleted all photos of her, and they unfollowed each other. It seems Naomi is an unstable, narcissist. She is also from Essex but puts on this weird Aussie accent, you can tell from her YouTube videos that it's ridiculously fake as she sometimes forgets!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

maisy24

Omg Rachel Louise is so interesting to me!! I can’t deal with all of the comments about how cute they are and that they’re ‘couple goals’. There is clearly something wrong with him and I totally agree with the comments above, she is a massive catfish. It looks like she uses one filter, saves her video and then adds another one on top. She looks like a bloody cartoon
it's the way he says "my bay-be" really fast and creepy 🤣 he makes me feel sick. She also speaks really weird on the phone with him, like she's putting a sexy voice on. Naomi also does that, I just cringe. Can we also discuss how Naomi makes out Victor is some heart throb, he really isn't. There's one photo of him with long hair which makes me laugh out loud, he looks like he's escaped from a mental ward 🤣 I'll try and tag it.

🤣🤣🤣

I will say that JessicaSilvey_x husband is HOT. Does anyone know what he did to be in prison?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

maisy24

Hello lovely trolls ,

I wasn’t aware till now there was a thread of Naomi

I nearly became friends with her but I had to step away , we met online & connected through a couple of things i.e love for dogs & how we both have mental illness

She can’t take criticism / judgment well & she tends to back track a lot

I stepped away because I thought - like normal individuals the situation with Victor is odd & likely dangerous ( you don’t know what he can do to her when he’s out )

I didn’t want to involve myself , I warned her about the news articles etc - she’s a nice person but very naive & maybe vulnerable

Believe me or not , I’m just sharing my experience

xx
I don't think it's dangerous, I think it's plain stupid. She comes across as having no self awareness (another trait of a narcissist) she talks about all the "red flags" of dating a prisoner, yet Victor does all of them. She posts things like "my man sent me flowers from prison, if he wanted to, he would ladies", as if totally unaware that everyone is thinking "HELLO he is in prison with literally nothing else to do!" GIRL come on, does she not watch other prison wives socials and see that all the men talk the exact same "deep,passionate" garbage, send the same awful sketches, promise the same things.

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Wow it’s all going a bit crazy tonight folks! To be fair I don’t know why tiktok accounts are posting links to report her fake marriage, are people actually that invested? Some people over step the mark too much in the online world. The girl has already majorly fucked up with this whole illegal marriage malarkey and failing to be granted an esta. I do like to watch a bit of drama unfold but jeez I think going for a person you probably don’t know in real life is a bit much…🤷🏻‍♀️

mmmph

They’re shady and straightup erratic/delusional. Charging for a service is fair enough, but she acted like she was doing a good deed by posting victors friends and pals. Now all of a sudden they don’t give a f and don’t care if women get scammed or played cos the $15 is already in the pocket? Also they’re constantly contradicting themseves. Boohoo victor needs the $15 because otherwise he has to eat the mystery meat since he’s only making $30 a month, but he can buy her flowers and nails and call 10 times a day? And his attitude about it all is the worst 😂 he really thinks he’s the shit. If he thinks this nutjob will succeed in not commiting suicide within the next 10 years or whatever that he’s still going to be inside, will be able to move to the united states and will still be fertile he’s in for a very rough ride. This is one big shit show and they’re both enabling each-others mental illnesses and problematic behavior. If she wouldn’t keep falling out with her friends and then acting like she’s not the problem maybe someone would talk some sense into her. Keep on feeling like you’re meghan markle and harry whilst being literal trashy lowlifes that contribute nothing to society.

• Heart

Glitz

Oh my.... how does she think he's gorgeous? He looks like a mental patient ready to commit another murder.

That tattoo is AWFUL, if my husband did that I'd be asking for a divorce as there is no way I'd be seen in public with that.
She doesn't have to worry about being seen in public with him I guess 😆

BoPeeping

Just had a look on victors Otis.
It says earliest release date 2034
Max discharge date 2052 which according to the page
“Michigan has indeterminate sentencing. This means that most offenders are sentenced to prison with a minimum and maximum term of years; for example, two years to five years. The Parole Board obtains jurisdiction on the case after the prisoner has served the minimum sentence, which occurs at the earliest release date. The Parole Board may parole the offender at that time if the Board has a reasonable assurance the prisoner no longer poses a risk to the public. If the Parole Board does not parole the prisoner during their sentence, the prisoner will discharge from prison upon serving the maximum sentence. This date is called the Maximum Discharge. Both dates are published on OTIS because both dates are very important to the prisoner's sentence. A prisoner may be paroled at any time between the minimum and maximum dates.”

This man has constantly been in trouble in prison. She stated on her latest video he hasn’t been in trouble for five years but he is constantly in the hole, one of her reasons for thinking about MAFs was that he kept getting in trouble and she thought he’d never get out of prison and according to the previous posts on here she had discussed him badly beating up other inmates.
If this is the case and this continues there is no way he’s going to be released in 2034.

• Wow

BoPeeping

Does Naomi plan on moving to America?

Had to check out Rachel’s video. Her boyfriend just a plain loser. That’s all.
noooo, I just went on her tik tok. How the f has she edited herself to this level on tik tok?
surely she’s using video editing apps before uploading because i don’t know about you but tik tok camera does me dirty plus she looks about 10 stone lighther.

Also, I don’t really know what Naomi was expecting. She applied for an Esta without any flights booked and whilst showing she has a partner / husband in the USA, which she has stated she’s moving to live with ASAP.
Ofcourse they’re going to reject her Esta. In their eyes there is overwhelming evidence that she is an immigration risk, she could come over on her Esta and not leave.

America are so strict, even when you think you’re in the clear and are at customs they can still deny you!
I had a school friend attempt to fly over to see her boyfriend for the summer, she had text one of her family saying see you never and that she wasn’t coming home jokingly and they denied her entry for that. Mayhem.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
View attachment 885186
Jesus Christ on a bike, this woman is 26 years old! 4 years to 30!
I remember following her story when she was going over to US via Mexico but all those videos seem to have been deleted now?

Is he really a sex offender? That is absolutely vile. What a horrible couple.

unsure, could see it happening to be honest
Those dolls freak me the hell out.

I don’t know who she is but I’m willing to bet she’s being groomed by him too.

• Sad
  • Haha

Stephsteph

I am always baffled about the petitions etc to get him out earlier. I mean self defence or not.. he killed two people! And there are people actually signing the petitions

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
And also they don’t know what it’s gonna be like to actually live with them, prisoners are so institutionalised they have to learn certain life skills again, the freedom of talking to whoever, whenever they want, all the women he will mix with etc
The huge culture shock of having to adapt to civilian life, the difficulties of finding work, the difficulties of travel with a criminal record. Living with a new partner’s little quirks can be tricky enough when you first move in but consider how difficult that is when you have moved thousands of miles from your support system, he has spent the last 10, 15, 20+ years in a violent, men only environment with strict routine and very little autonomy, the two of you have only spent supervised time together in hour long blocks. Oh yes, and you know he has a conviction (or several) for violent offences. The women have NO IDEA what these men are like outside of prison, it’s easy to be romantic when all these guys are doing is writing a few flowery letters and making a few gushy phone calls a week.

Reactions: 7

Tiktoklurker

simply saying “ you cannot judge a situation without reading the entire court document which states the full story, you simply cannot speak about it. Because your not speaking facts your speaking opinion” and then providing the screenshot from his state literally saying it doesn’t matter whether it was rape or just consensual sex. If one person is underage the older person is going to jail if it is reported. IS NOT apologising for a rapist. It’s just something you cannot assume or spread false information about.
nothing in your post is true. You just have a sad and pathetic life. When these girls pop up in a few years with their partners you’ll eat your words.
So where did I make comments on these girls looks?

A 13-15 year old cannot legally consent to sex!!!! She was groomed. Are you ok? That is rape! You are apologising for a rapist. Why is a 19/20 year old sleeping with a 13-15 year old?
Were you dragged up with 0 education?
No it actually is apologising for a rapist.
You sound like the same type of girl who apologises for domestic abusers or men who kill or prey on vulnerable people / commit fraud 😉
Girl, as a legal professional I am more than capable of researching and analysing legal documents and nothing I have said in this thread has been incorrect thus far. I’ve simply stated what I’ve read online about these girls and their men (from their court documents, all available online in the USA).

Stating that these girls are strange for snogging stuffed bears does not mean I’ve no life and I couldn’t care less that in a few years time these girls will be dragged down with men who can’t stay out of trouble for more than a week. I do not want to mother a man 😂

She said they got engaged after a month before… I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s caught up in a fantasy. It reminds me of the relationships I would have on MSN as a teenager. Difference is I didn’t get a v tattooed on my face for someone I’d never met and then married them.

bamboo98

VIP Member
It’s most definitely not a community, it’s toxic and some people are hell bent on ruining other peoples lives. I’ve blocked quite a few people because all they did was cause trouble. Some did deserve it but others hadn’t done anything wrong, the people just didn’t like them.

mmmph

So she’s begging people to fund her and victors bullshit with their “sweepstakes” and then proceeds to buy a new iPhone?

What has happened with her is nothing short of grooming. She is the perfect candidate having a mental disorders.
Easily influenced by a sweet-talking male that is telling her what she wants to hear at the right time. She has come to the point where she is now reliant on his words and anything short of that she spirals into depressive episodes.
I hope she seeks the help she needs and understands that there is no chance Victor is getting out early. I don't get how her parents/friends haven't told her that she's getting used and that she's wasting the most important years of her life waiting on someone that she hasn't even met.
These guys are pro with swooning women. I don't doubt there have been plenty before her and there will be plenty more.