Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here's the thing. She's obviously never been to America because if she had she'd know you get a visa stamp on entry, she could have flown there (if her esta wasn't cancelled) she would have just needed to be out of the eu for 2 weeks first. So if she ever tries to apply for a visa and go through the interview process she'll immediately get found out and probably get arrested as she'd need to be in the embassy (which is us soil) in order to do the interview. You can request info on why your esta was cancelled so my guess is she did that got told it's cause she was in contact with a dangerous felon and potentially posed a risk to the US. Then thought getting married was a way to fix all this. So now she's broken the law and will literally never be allowed to America ever. If they did last until he gets out he can't travel to 99.9% of countries and she won't be allowed into the US so she's literally ruined any chance they had.

Reactions: 3
So here's the thing. She's obviously never been to America because if she had she'd know you get a visa stamp on entry, she could have flown there (if her esta wasn't cancelled) she would have just needed to be out of the eu for 2 weeks first. So if she ever tries to apply for a visa and go through the interview process she'll immediately get found out and probably get arrested as she'd need to be in the embassy (which is us soil) in order to do the interview. You can request info on why your esta was cancelled so my guess is she did that got told it's cause she was in contact with a dangerous felon and potentially posed a risk to the US. Then thought getting married was a way to fix all this. So now she's broken the law and will literally never be allowed to America ever. If they did last until he gets out he can't travel to 99.9% of countries and she won't be allowed into the US so she's literally ruined any chance they had.
Oh wow so she unlikely to ever see him in person? I’m pretty sure now there is a law where you have to put your social media onto applications…I wonder because she put herself on tv etc they have looked into her and may be concerned if she goes to the US she won’t leave, especially as there is a lot of media stories with her saying herself she is trying to move there

Reactions: 2
she did an Instagram video ages ago saying there’s no way she can ever find out why her ESTA was denied and you can’t appeal… I bet that’s a lie though

she did an Instagram video ages ago saying there’s no way she can ever find out why her ESTA was denied and you can’t appeal… I bet that’s a lie though
I remember that, I think she knows why she got denied though otherwise I think she would of kicked up more of a fuss

Reactions: 1
Can she still fly out back and forth as if she was on holiday? Also, might be a real stupid question, but why won’t he be able to come here on “holiday”?

Can she still fly out back and forth as if she was on holiday? Also, might be a real stupid question, but why won’t he be able to come here on “holiday”?
He won’t be allowed in the country due to his convictions, plus, she wouldn’t of been able to go out to the US this year as the borders were closed

Really unlikely because her ESTA tourist visa to the states was denied. She has to go through interviews to get another visa, which she will not get due to her fraudulent marriage. They have enough reason to believe that she will stay there with a tourist visa and not return.

He won’t be allowed in the country due to his convictions, plus, she wouldn’t of been able to go out to the US this year as the borders were closed
Ahhh I see, makes sense! But I’m guessing that when/if he’s released, she will be able to fly back and forth for 2 weeks at a time for example?

Ahhh I see, makes sense! But I’m guessing that when/if he’s released, she will be able to fly back and forth for 2 weeks at a time for example?
That’s if she’s even allowed in the country and that would soon get expensive. I doubt he will be out until after 2034 and she’s already made comments about not wanting to wait that long

It is a lie you can request information on why you were denied.

No this was my point.

America requires visas. By getting fraudulently married she will never be allowed into the US, the US does allow some criminals in following the interview process that she will have to go through to obtain a tourist visa, but because she's committed a crime in America via her fraudulent marriage they wouldn't allow her a visa for sure. Without a visa she can never enter the US. I don't know if he could travel to any countries due to the nature of his crimes, potentially Mexico because Americans don't need visas to go there but otherwise they'd never both be able to travel to the same country to meet. So the fraud marriage has ruined any chance of their relationship.

If she were ever able to get a tourist via, which she won't, she can stay for 90 days at a time but not more than 6 months in a year I believe. However she would flag up on immigration and if they believe she is likely to not leave so if she doesn't have a job in the U.K. etc then she would get turned around at the border.

Last edited:
The fact she’s not making her social media about being a prison wife as much anymore will make her lose followers as quick as she gained them. That’s why I followed her in the first place because I was completely intrigued by it all. I’m not going to be interested in watching her drink Starbucks and eat McDonald’s while talking about PCOS 🤷🏻‍♀️ and I’m sure others feel the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen her Insta story? He’s gifting her a dog soon. I remember her saying in her penpal advertising he doesn’t have much money in there… this is so fishy

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her Insta story? He’s gifting her a dog soon. I remember her saying in her penpal advertising he doesn’t have much money in there… this is so fishy
Maybe he’s getting protection money, I know that’s a thing…

He got his stimulus checks his tax back and maybe is using fraudulent EDD and man that makes his prison stay really comfy.
People just call his prison or email them and email homeland security and TSA as alot of females already did and not only her esta will be canceled she as a person will be canceled she made enough females victim of abuse!!

She’s actually scum for taking money from a man in prison. My husband tries to send me money and I refuse. I’ve binned money orders he has sent.
She’s probably told him what to say before the call so she can record it and put it on social media 😂

She’s actually scum for taking money from a man in prison. My husband tries to send me money and I refuse. I’ve binned money orders he has sent.
She’s probably told him what to say before the call so she can record it and put it on social media 😂
Dont bin it just take the cash and send it back or it will get lost and thats a shame.
Yeah he says things like it's rehearsaled before the call thru emails. She is getting money from him what he got from guys scamming females and single moms and so on!!

That’s what I don’t like with the recorded phone calls they are so rehearsed and also she wanted to make it less about him but can’t help herself with still going on and on about it. She’s gonna find herself in a lot of trouble

Reactions: 3
Well miss Naomi nice collab you did with a convicted child molester.
We all know you are reading the posts on here just know that you are now going to be in huge problems and your fraudulent husband too!!
Because chomos are a huge no no in prison miss naomi

Polish_20211111_175338225.jpg

Last edited:
who is that? I don’t follow anyone else in the prison wife (I hate that term haha) world so apart from Naomi and a few others that are actually normal I’m oblivious to everyone else.

Nevermind, I’ve just had a look. That’s exactly why I don’t talk to other wives, a lot of them are crazy 🙈 I’ll continue to stay in my own bubble.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.