Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who is that? I don’t follow anyone else in the prison wife (I hate that term haha) world so apart from Naomi and a few others that are actually normal I’m oblivious to everyone else.

Nevermind, I’ve just had a look. That’s exactly why I don’t talk to other wives, a lot of them are crazy 🙈 I’ll continue to stay in my own bubble.

Best is don't post your guy don't flaunt it and so on because it can bite you in your arse!!
85% of all relationships in prison don't make it and most men are nasisitic manipulative abusers

Sob story about her Husband eating mystery meat but he can buy her an 800 quid dog lol ooohh ok 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sob story about her Husband eating mystery meat but he can buy her an 800 quid dog lol ooohh ok 👌

Lol she is so full of sh#* well now she is sitting in a Starbucks writing him a letter i gosh like he really is waiting on it after getting 100 emails a day...

Reactions: 1
Lol she is so full of sh#* well now she is sitting in a Starbucks writing him a letter i gosh like he really is waiting on it after getting 100 emails a day...
What a depressing life….. i always say in my head ‘what a sad little life Jane’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She asked for it to be proved, I’m sick of holding my tongue. Here you go Naomi… your proof.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wow it’s all going a bit crazy tonight folks! To be fair I don’t know why tiktok accounts are posting links to report her fake marriage, are people actually that invested? Some people over step the mark too much in the online world. The girl has already majorly fucked up with this whole illegal marriage malarkey and failing to be granted an esta. I do like to watch a bit of drama unfold but jeez I think going for a person you probably don’t know in real life is a bit much…🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wow it’s all going a bit crazy tonight folks! To be fair I don’t know why tiktok accounts are posting links to report her fake marriage, are people actually that invested? Some people over step the mark too much in the online world. The girl has already majorly fucked up with this whole illegal marriage malarkey and failing to be granted an esta. I do like to watch a bit of drama unfold but jeez I think going for a person you probably don’t know in real life is a bit much…🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I agree it’s a bit much but she shouldn’t be getting married fraudulently - I think what is pissing people off is the fact she is asking for people to sign her petition to grant him clemency - why put himself and herself in the position to do something illegal when they both should know better!? There was no rush for them to get married, Michigan doesn’t have overnight visits are far as I know so there really isn’t any benefit to them rushing with marriage, he won’t be getting out anytime soon, if her esta was denied she needs to find out why (she can find this out, she was lying when she said she can’t) - and to top it off asking people do donate to his fund ££$$

Also getting married illegally won’t help his petition if the governor does decide to look into it (which is unlikely she will)

Reactions: 7
i think people get triggered by the lies she tells. Like it’s one thing her advertising her weird life choices but it’s another blatantly lying to her “followers” y’all

Reactions: 3
The new girl on her video was a member of a group chat made of all the lies Naomi has told different prison wives, The screenshot message was between them.

There will be more receipts coming soon… signing off
Bicycleboy

Reactions: 7
The new girl on her video was a member of a group chat made of all the lies Naomi has told different prison wives, The screenshot message was between them.
so basically Naomi is putting the girl on blast just to keep the attention off of herself, and still not admitting her marriage fraud

Reactions: 5
I’m not gonna lie, the girl did a good job confirming Naomi’s bullshit

Now we’re just waiting for a long story of Victor speech queens 🥴 I wonder if he’ll get added time for breaking the law whilst in jail?

Polish_20211112_062519801.jpg
miss naomi you have alot of explaining to do at your visa appointment because this right here is straight up fraud Missy and it can cause you yourself to go to prison next to your nice murderer having bipolar hubby.
And o yeah pay a huge fine for all this and all the females you scammed.
Posting a penpal who killed his grandad in front of kids at a party!!
And having a duet with a chilmolester with a phone in his cell being on a sny unit.
O Naomi don't let your pcos your add or whatever you have flare up now.
Or sit in the corner writing your husband so desparardo.
We already where a step ahead.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.