Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Naomi plan on moving to America?

Had to check out Rachel’s video. Her boyfriend just a plain loser. That’s all.
noooo, I just went on her tik tok. How the f has she edited herself to this level on tik tok?
surely she’s using video editing apps before uploading because i don’t know about you but tik tok camera does me dirty plus she looks about 10 stone lighther.

Also, I don’t really know what Naomi was expecting. She applied for an Esta without any flights booked and whilst showing she has a partner / husband in the USA, which she has stated she’s moving to live with ASAP.
Ofcourse they’re going to reject her Esta. In their eyes there is overwhelming evidence that she is an immigration risk, she could come over on her Esta and not leave.

America are so strict, even when you think you’re in the clear and are at customs they can still deny you!
I had a school friend attempt to fly over to see her boyfriend for the summer, she had text one of her family saying see you never and that she wasn’t coming home jokingly and they denied her entry for that. Mayhem.

Reactions: 8
noooo, I just went on her tik tok. How the f has she edited herself to this level on tik tok?
surely she’s using video editing apps before uploading because i don’t know about you but tik tok camera does me dirty plus she looks about 10 stone lighther.

Also, I don’t really know what Naomi was expecting. She applied for an Esta without any flights booked and whilst showing she has a partner / husband in the USA, which she has stated she’s moving to live with ASAP.
Ofcourse they’re going to reject her Esta. In their eyes there is overwhelming evidence that she is an immigration risk, she could come over on her Esta and not leave.

America are so strict, even when you think you’re in the clear and are at customs they can still deny you!
I had a school friend attempt to fly over to see her boyfriend for the summer, she had text one of her family saying see you never and that she wasn’t coming home jokingly and they denied her entry for that. Mayhem.
Good luck to her moving over. They will deny her for not getting married in person

Reactions: 3
I watched Rachel’s tiktok earlier, how the hell does he pleasure her several times a day? 😂 I’ve said it before but honestly the faces she pulls drives me mad with her mouth open lol

Also that photo of Rachel is that recent?

Reactions: 2
I watched Rachel’s tiktok earlier, how the hell does he pleasure her several times a day? 😂 I’ve said it before but honestly the faces she pulls drives me mad with her mouth open lol

Also that photo of Rachel is that recent?
She HAS to use some sort of app to have a filter on on her video visits because when she used to post a video visits she used to look exactly the same as her filtered version on tik tok?? And we all know she doesn’t look like that so I’d love to know how she filters her laptop camera!!!

She HAS to use some sort of app to have a filter on on her video visits because when she used to post a video visits she used to look exactly the same as her filtered version on tik tok?? And we all know she doesn’t look like that so I’d love to know how she filters her laptop camera!!!
yeh it’s insane! Still haven’t cracked the case for that one, but in terms of her videos she uploads, she defs uses Facetune video or something similar to slim her face and make her lips look bigger. My friend sent me a video she’d done of herself and it was crazy! It edit pretty seamlessly, especially when you’re using a video where you’re in the one position

Reactions: 1
Just had a look on victors Otis.
It says earliest release date 2034
Max discharge date 2052 which according to the page
“Michigan has indeterminate sentencing. This means that most offenders are sentenced to prison with a minimum and maximum term of years; for example, two years to five years. The Parole Board obtains jurisdiction on the case after the prisoner has served the minimum sentence, which occurs at the earliest release date. The Parole Board may parole the offender at that time if the Board has a reasonable assurance the prisoner no longer poses a risk to the public. If the Parole Board does not parole the prisoner during their sentence, the prisoner will discharge from prison upon serving the maximum sentence. This date is called the Maximum Discharge. Both dates are published on OTIS because both dates are very important to the prisoner's sentence. A prisoner may be paroled at any time between the minimum and maximum dates.”

This man has constantly been in trouble in prison. She stated on her latest video he hasn’t been in trouble for five years but he is constantly in the hole, one of her reasons for thinking about MAFs was that he kept getting in trouble and she thought he’d never get out of prison and according to the previous posts on here she had discussed him badly beating up other inmates.
If this is the case and this continues there is no way he’s going to be released in 2034.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just had a look on victors Otis.
It says earliest release date 2034
Max discharge date 2052 which according to the page
“Michigan has indeterminate sentencing. This means that most offenders are sentenced to prison with a minimum and maximum term of years; for example, two years to five years. The Parole Board obtains jurisdiction on the case after the prisoner has served the minimum sentence, which occurs at the earliest release date. The Parole Board may parole the offender at that time if the Board has a reasonable assurance the prisoner no longer poses a risk to the public. If the Parole Board does not parole the prisoner during their sentence, the prisoner will discharge from prison upon serving the maximum sentence. This date is called the Maximum Discharge. Both dates are published on OTIS because both dates are very important to the prisoner's sentence. A prisoner may be paroled at any time between the minimum and maximum dates.”

This man has constantly been in trouble in prison. She stated on her latest video he hasn’t been in trouble for five years but he is constantly in the hole, one of her reasons for thinking about MAFs was that he kept getting in trouble and she thought he’d never get out of prison and according to the previous posts on here she had discussed him badly beating up other inmates.
If this is the case and this continues there is no way he’s going to be released in 2034.
Didn’t she say he was in the hole last year? I don’t think she’s stable enough to wait it out this whole time.

Reactions: 1
Just made my mind up for me that I’ll never put my kids face anywhere on the Internet. So bleeping creepy that she’s photoshopped their faces onto someone’s family photo?!

Reactions: 10
Well well looks like it wasn’t fate her finding Victor. She went out of her way to become famous and she used him. I feel like his to blinding inlove to realise or doesn’t care because it must be nice getting female attention when your stuck in prison

That vision board with their faces on someone else’s family photo is weird af 🤣 now someone else’s kids are on some random murderer inmates prison wall. This world is crazy

but they were made last year for victors birthday so hopefully he doesn’t have them anymore as a month or less later they split up because she wasnt sure about the relationship he wasn’t treating her right and she was going to go on married at first sight 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The picture she used is of Tammy Hembrow & Reece Hawkins kids. She changed the colour of the son’s hair. Am sorry but i find this very disturbing & strange. Fair enough the mum post’s pictures of her children but to photo shop yourself to the picture & most likely send the to victor is bizarre!

Reactions: 10
did anyone watch the interview she did that she posted on her IG, only watched the first bit find it strange how she said he only shot people because he was being mugged? yet you said on lives and on tik tok multiple times it was a gang fight? which one is it lol

did anyone watch the interview she did that she posted on her IG, only watched the first bit find it strange how she said he only shot people because he was being mugged? yet you said on lives and on tik tok multiple times it was a gang fight? which one is it lol
I’ve seen it. She slipped a little there because she screenshotted the video from elsewhere and posted it on IG. You could see a bit of the pictures that she saved on her phone😂 She deleted it and put it back on without seeing it was screenshotted. And yes, it was weird. I can tell she tells so many lies about him. She also claims everywhere that he’s not a gang member anymore but then tells on other platforms that he and his family still are🤥

in the court documents it stated that he stole a car and he and his accomplice approached the 5 men in the alley way and shot them, they then burnt the car out. So victor actively sought out the other men.

I think for her own mental health she needs to get out of this relationship now. She doesn’t want to lose the fame or following she’s got from it though.

edit to say the messages he sends her absolutely make me cringe like duck!! What’ll she do when he gets out if they make it that far and he’s just texting her asking what’s for dinner. Where will the appeal be 🤣

Last edited:
His kids reading them like….. nice dad glad a women you have never met means more than us…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.