Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious about this relationship after seeing her on Stephs Lunchtime Brunch.

Reactions: 1
Helloooo!
Reposting what I had posted in the other thread
Naomi Ella wise now naomi Ella oquendo.
She’s a prison “ wife “ from the UK who has now “married” her husband from the US (online??)

she has been caught lying so many times regarding their relationship
Lies about her fiances sentence. Telling followers he’d be out in 2024, now it’s 2027 or 2034.
Stated he murdered in self defence. However, his sisters Facebook profile paints a different picture of him being told to go kill the men and it would be covered, it wasn’t. She wrote that the men who didn’t cover for him were snakes.
She is claiming that he’s never been married before despite his Facebook having pictures of him marrying his ex and baby mama.
She has claimed they’re legally married yet they’ve never met.
She broke up with him in December and was going to join love at first sight.
Always goes on about her 90k followers
She seems to be in the relationship for fame rather than anything.

she fell out with Emma Curt Bradford who is another prison wife who seems to lie just as much as Naomi about her relationship.
Emma has BPD and has self proclaimed to have stabbed a girl in the face. I think her boyfriend / fiance is getting out in 2030 or something.

I really wonder what the truth behind everything is tho, if she really wants to be with him and really will wait though.

Just curious about this relationship after seeing her on Stephs Lunchtime Brunch.

Reactions: 6
Just had a look… is she from the uk and he’s in prison in America?? They have never met and getting married?? 🙈

Reactions: 2
Just had a look… is she from the uk and he’s in prison in America?? They have never met and getting married?? 🙈
She’s in the uk, he is in america prison met on write a prisoner pen pal thing I think when she was training to be counseller or something along those lines and they fell in love they’re now apparently legally married but keeping how they done that a secret … lots of questions on it bein a proxy marriage but no answers and they both got tattoos dedicated to each other the most recent being each others initials on their faces

Helloooo!
She’s a prison “ wife “ from the UK who has now “married” her husband from the US (online??)

Lies about her fiances sentence. Telling followers he’d be out in 2024, now it’s 2027 or 2034.
Stated he murdered in self defence. However, his sisters Facebook profile paints a different picture of him being told to go kill the men and it would be covered, it wasn’t. She wrote that the men who didn’t cover for him were snakes.
She is claiming that he’s never been married before despite his Facebook having pictures of him marrying his ex and baby mama.

she fell out with Emma Curt Bradford who is another prison wife who seems to lie just as much as Naomi about her relationship.
Emma has BPD and has self proclaimed to have stabbed a girl in the face. I think her boyfriend / fiance is getting out in 2030 or something.

I really wonder what the truth behind everything is tho, if she really wants to be with him and really will wait though.
I do believe she will wait but after it came out that she was thinking of going on love at first sight I don’t think she has been faithful the entire relationship but that’s just imo

She really intrigues me been following her on tiktok and Instagram for a while now. I do really like how open she is about her mental health and other struggles she had! She does seem to like drama though😂 Not sure if I believe that she’s got ‘legally’ married to victor, I think it’s a bit sus they’re keeping it a secret when she literally shares everything else.
Also this isn’t just aimed at her but I don’t think it’s right when prison wives try to get their partners granted clemency when they’re literal murderers. Like what!? They’ve taken someone’s life, their sentence shouldn’t just get wiped clean?? Good behaviour act imo is far more appropriate for these types of crime

She really intrigues me been following her on tiktok and Instagram for a while now. I do really like how open she is about her mental health and other struggles she had! She does seem to like drama though😂 Not sure if I believe that she’s got ‘legally’ married to victor, I think it’s a bit sus they’re keeping it a secret when she literally shares everything else.
Also this isn’t just aimed at her but I don’t think it’s right when prison wives try to get their partners granted clemency when they’re literal murderers. Like what!? They’ve taken someone’s life, their sentence shouldn’t just get wiped clean?? Good behaviour act imo is far more appropriate for these types of crime
Im not convinced on the legally married thing either, maybe just a legal name change here in the uk which is a pretty easy thing to do? That’s definitely the word she is very intriguing and so pretty too

The whole thing makes no sense to me but each to their own. What worries me is that she's seeing the attention she's getting/got from it so far and is willing to keep taking it further and further for more attention and potentially money as well as more views = ££.

Reactions: 3
The whole thing makes no sense to me but each to their own. What worries me is that she's seeing the attention she's getting/got from it so far and is willing to keep taking it further and further for more attention and potentially money as well as more views = ££.
so you know what, I kind of hope it’s all fake for her and shes doing it for money and fame and genuinely has no intentions of waiting for him.
let’s face it, he’s not getting out early. He killed 2 people (maybe 3?) committed home invasion, has firearm, drug dealing, drug possession charges against his name aswell as being a recovering crack addict.
if she waits until she’s 39 she’s going to have a hell of a shock when he gets out and isn’t the man he makes out to be. Bare in mind he’s been in the hole multiple times since I’ve followed her.

Reactions: 11
so you know what, I kind of hope it’s all fake for her and shes doing it for money and fame and genuinely has no intentions of waiting for him.
let’s face it, he’s not getting out early. He killed 2 people (maybe 3?) committed home invasion, has firearm, drug dealing, drug possession charges against his name aswell as being a recovering crack addict.
if she waits until she’s 39 she’s going to have a hell of a shock when he gets out and isn’t the man he makes out to be. Bare in mind he’s been in the hole multiple times since I’ve followed her.
Oh I’m not worried about him at all or her hurting him, who knows whether it’s genuine from his side or her side and whether she’ll wait for him, she has the upper hand anyway being on the ‘outside world’ and I agree, I hope she doesn’t wait for him because I’m not being unkind but she can do better.
I just mean I worry she’s getting in too deep and not thinking about it straight/getting carried away with all the attention right now and will regret loads of this 🙈 like the getting the tattoos etc, I know you can cover them up but the more she gets and the further she takes it now the harder it’ll be to reverse some things.

I am always baffled about the petitions etc to get him out earlier. I mean self defence or not.. he killed two people! And there are people actually signing the petitions

Reactions: 8
Helloooo!

what are the posts his sister has put?
Interesting you say about the fame as tonight on live everyone was asking her about the wedding - hardly surprising since all she has done is go on about it and how she will talk about it and show things she can show to now all of sudden she isn’t talking about it at all.
It’s clearly not legal and she’s done this to cause a stir in the very sad ‘prison wife’ groups probably to get at Emma.

If she had done it legally and had proof she would be absoutely posting it everywhere. I see on Facebook the absolute nut job has not only made him an account, but logged into this and set his relationship status as married to her .... but she’s not doing it for attention 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 7
what are the posts his sister has put?
Interesting you say about the fame as tonight on live everyone was asking her about the wedding - hardly surprising since all she has done is go on about it and how she will talk about it and show things she can show to now all of sudden she isn’t talking about it at all.
It’s clearly not legal and she’s done this to cause a stir in the very sad ‘prison wife’ groups probably to get at Emma.

If she had done it legally and had proof she would be absoutely posting it everywhere. I see on Facebook the absolute nut job has not only made him an account, but logged into this and set his relationship status as married to her .... but she’s not doing it for attention 😏
His sister posted saying that his mates are all ***** and they had him f*ked up etc, she also had a few posts stating that only she and his ex wife have ever been there for him which is interesting considering apparently they broke up in 2014 and haven’t spoken since 2016….
His wedding pictures were also on the sisters profile.

I missed the live! Was anything said?Was anything said about Emma at all?
I think she may be doing the same, that would make so much sense!
if you look again, his old profile is there also.

Her best friend on tiktok Tessa and JR, JRTessa, is also a prison wife. Her husband was done for domestic battery and firearms? Guillermo Padron his name is. Are these women fucked up?

Naomi just thrives off attention, it’s not even that she’s hiding she’s got married which would make more sense if they wanted to keep it as something for themselves, it’s how they’ve done it that she’s keeping a secret ??? wtf. I really just think she’s changed her name via deed poll

Reactions: 6
First there’s nothing on his sister page all lies I think it’s time for you guys to get a life thank you very much if so please post it

Helloooo!

What’s his sisters name?

I don’t know that much about this girl but can I just ask IF what she’s saying is true about the killings being self-defence if you would all feel the same?
I know if my brother was being shot and shot back and killed 3 men, whatever the circumstances, that’s what I’d expect and want him to do? Rather than it be him who dies?

I don’t know that much about this girl but can I just ask IF what she’s saying is true about the killings being self-defence if you would all feel the same?
I know if my brother was being shot and shot back and killed 3 men, whatever the circumstances, that’s what I’d expect and want him to do? Rather than it be him who dies?
Well tbh I’d want to know why the hell my brothers had a gun with them in the first place…
There’s two sides to every story and I’m always aware of that with every situation but we don’t and won’t know the full story or exactly what happened. Flip it around again and ask yourself if someone killed your brother and said it was self defence, how would you feel? Would you accept that? Either way it’s a difficult one isn’t it.

What’s his sisters name?
Sheila Marek
Ex wife Ashley poole

am I allowed to post pictures from someone else’s Facebook?

This case arises from a carjacking, armed robbery, and double murder occurring on May 29, 2010, in Detroit, Michigan. Around 11:00 p.m., defendant and Victor Oquendo2 approached complainant Francisco Martinez as he was walking to his car, a white 2003 Chevrolet Malibu. Oquendo threatened Martinez with a gun and Martinez surrendered his car keys. Oquendo and defendant drove away in the Malibu, along with Martinez's wallet, which was inside the car. That same night, defendant and Oquendo approached a group of men in an alleyway and fatally shot decedents Fernando Juarez and Gerardo Juarez. Later, defendant and Oquendo burned the Malibu.

doesn’t sound the way Naomi makes it out to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well tbh I’d want to know why the hell my brothers had a gun with them in the first place…
There’s two sides to every story and I’m always aware of that with every situation but we don’t and won’t know the full story or exactly what happened. Flip it around again and ask yourself if someone killed your brother and said it was self defence, how would you feel? Would you accept that? Either way it’s a difficult one isn’t it.
We are fortunate enough to live privileged lives where we’ve never had to consider a gun. We don’t know much about his upbringing, but from what I’ve heard it sounds troubled and we’ll never understand the desperation some other face. Of course I’d be heartbroken if anything happened to my brother, but at the same time if he shot at someone, they’re going to shoot back. Naomi speaks openly about mental health issues and I just think it’s sad that she’s found happiness in someone and others feel the need to put it down.
I myself wouldn’t date an American inmate, but he seems to make her happier than any English non-criminal male I’ve ever met!

Can I ask where you’ve read this?
this may be true and Naomi’s side not. But I’ve also seen how things can be twisted by the media and even courts. No one would ever know what truly happened other than the people there. But if he just wanted to shoot someone why not do that when he stole the car? I’m no means defending him, but I’m a completely different person than I was when I was 18 and people can change and learn. I highly doubt when he’s released from prison he would go back to that life. Desperate people do desperate things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.