Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m one of those really stupid women dating a guy in prison. My man was a victim of circumstances for ending in prisons. Didn’t grow up with love and affection, alcoholic, addict, lost his job, totally broke and found a stupid way to make money (robbery). But once in prison there’s no excuse to keep on getting in trouble. You got caught once, learn from your mistakes and stop hanging with the wrong crowd. Not once since we’ve been talking ( 2+ years) he has been to the hole and even got a write up. He’s working on himself. He knows what he has to do to not get back inside and is terrified to duck up. I do not want a bad boy or to move to the US. I want to be his life companion, to give him a reason to be good. Haha so funny my guy is back in the SHU such a bad boy let me go make a tik tok about it.

Reactions: 9
I agree that generally an incarcerated person does not = pos and that there are many reasons that people end up committing crime (social, economic, emotional, situational, developmental). However, we part company when you are making excuses for repeatedly violent offenders and essentially victim blaming a child for her own abuse rather than looking to the offenders to take responsibility for their crimes.
You completely took what I said out of context. I said you cannot possibly comment on his situation when his charge was third degree sexual misconduct. Which the screenshot showed, doesn’t matter whether it was consensual or non consensual. He still would have served time whether he abused her or whether they were in a consented sexual relationship and somebody found out and reported it. Nobody could possibly know. And either way he would we on the sex offenders list regardless. So you cannot automatically brand him a pedophile; or brand Ayse a weirdo for writing him. No body will ever know but Darrin and his family because those sorts of court documentation will not be public record because it contains details of a minor. So it’s best to not spread any information at all, rather than information you know nothing about.

I’m one of those really stupid women dating a guy in prison. My man was a victim of circumstances for ending in prisons. Didn’t grow up with love and affection, alcoholic, addict, lost his job, totally broke and found a stupid way to make money (robbery). But once in prison there’s no excuse to keep on getting in trouble. You got caught once, learn from your mistakes and stop hanging with the wrong crowd. Not once since we’ve been talking ( 2+ years) he has been to the hole and even got a write up. He’s working on himself. He knows what he has to do to not get back inside and is terrified to duck up. I do not want a bad boy or to move to the US. I want to be his life companion, to give him a reason to be good. Haha so funny my guy is back in the SHU such a bad boy let me go make a tik tok about it.
What do you guys plan to do in the future after his release if you don’t want to move over there?

You completely took what I said out of context. I said you cannot possibly comment on his situation when his charge was third degree sexual misconduct. Which the screenshot showed, doesn’t matter whether it was consensual or non consensual. He still would have served time whether he abused her or whether they were in a consented sexual relationship and somebody found out and reported it. Nobody could possibly know. And either way he would we on the sex offenders list regardless. So you cannot automatically brand him a pedophile; or brand Ayse a weirdo for writing him. No body will ever know but Darrin and his family because those sorts of court documentation will not be public record because it contains details of a minor. So it’s best to not spread any information at all, rather than information you know nothing about.
Minors can’t consent.

Reactions: 6
And whilst your partner may have the luxury of serving his time in peace and quiet and is able to keep his head down and follow rules and behave himself others do not have that luxury. For example if a young poverty stricken boy, ended up in a gang for his own protection and to make some money for his family, let’s say got caught with drugs ends up inside. When he reaches those prison gates, he’s still an active gang member. There will be other people in there with him, who are not on his side and will want to hurt him etc just for who he represents.
It’s not always that simple. Let’s not forget there are some corrupt corrections officers who think messing with the inmates is a great past time. they can get a write up for having an untidy cell. It’s not always that simple.

Reactions: 1
When you say “pos” I assume you are saying “pieces of tit”. These people are not pieces of tit. More often then not are victims of their circumstance. Like I said before no body knows what they would do if they were put in a desperate situation. And who are you to sit up on your soapbox and generalise people?

Not at all. They know what they did and are serving their time for it. However some decent human beings understand that poverty, child abuse, childhood sex abuse, mental abuse, drug abuse, and alcohol abuse, all play part in how these men got themselves landed into jail. It’s not an excuse. It’s a downright shame. And as members of society we should remove judgment such as calling all people in prison “pieces of tit”, and actually work on fixing the broken things in society so our children and our children’s children do not endure the same problems or issues.
Absolutely I agree, I wouldn’t refer to all people in prison as ‘tit’ and of course most of them have grown up in poverty and around abuse and many indeed regret the crimes they committed.
When I meant was that often PW and PGFs paint their men out to be the kindest and best men in the world and they’re only in the hole when it’s someone else’s fault etc.
Not saying it’s not always the way but sometimes it’s very obvious that’s not the case and they’re lying to themselves and have been convinced into believing what the men says. Many get very defensive when anyone offers them friendly advice without trying to dig them out, which again proves they don’t all live in the real world but in their own made up fairy tail.

You see you sound like a person that lives in the real world and not a fantasy. Which is not the case with many TT PWs. All I can say is I hope it goes well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Absolutely I agree, I wouldn’t refer to all people in prison as ‘tit’ and of course most of them have grown up in poverty and around abuse and many indeed regret the crimes they committed.
When I meant was that often PW and PGFs paint their men out to be the kindest and best men in the world and they’re only in the hole when it’s someone else’s fault etc.
Not saying it’s not always the way but sometimes it’s very obvious that’s not the case and they’re lying to themselves and have been convinced into believing what the men says. Many get very defensive when anyone offers them friendly advice without trying to dig them out, which again proves they don’t all live in the real world but in their own made up fairy tail.
In the same breath though, it’s like someone commenting on your partner without knowing them. Your going to defend your other half, it’s human nature. Especially to people who have never met your partner or know anything about the Situation. It’s just not conventional. Doesn’t mean these girls are mentally ill or living in a dream land. It’s just different. And nowadays when people see something different; they automatically want to bend it to their normal. I say let them live.

Reactions: 3
Same, I’m one of those women too😂 I absolutely do not give a damn about what people think about my relationship. Unless they pay a bill of mine (they don’t), I have no time to waste on negativity. I also have no interest in moving to the USA🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Well for everyone's information he is registrated on the sexual offenders list and man do some on here really don't know what a gang means or what it comes with!!
All the naive awnsers make my point even better

Same, I’m one of those women too😂 I absolutely do not give a damn about what people think about my relationship. Unless they pay a bill of mine (they don’t), I have no time to waste on negativity. I also have no interest in moving to the USA🤷‍♀️
Out of curiosity whats your long term plan relationship wise if you don’t want to move there?

I live in the USA and got almost killed by such a good guy (pos) who changed in prison because coming from poverty they will go back to poverty as their families still live in the same situation as when they went in.
As they become desperate for work and all the fines they need to pay for parole and all therapy costs there are soooo many rules.
And so much money involved that it becomes easier to do what they did in there and hustle instead of doing good and live the fairy tale they promised.
This ain't a life you wanna live because when money gets tight your arguments get worse and yeah the rest is history.
Its all fun and games inside but out here out on these streets it ain't.
I was married to a black angel.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I live in the USA and got almost killed by such a good guy (pos) who changed in prison because coming from poverty they will go back to poverty as their families still live in the same situation as when they went in.
As they become desperate for work and all the fines they need to pay for parole and all therapy costs there are soooo many rules.
And so much money involved that it becomes easier to do what they did in there and hustle instead of doing good and live the fairy tale they promised.
This ain't a life you wanna live because when money gets tight your arguments get worse and yeah the rest is history.
Don’t project YOUR experience on to other people. Sorry it happened to you. But you simply cannot speak for everyone.

Did you meet him whilst he was incarcerated? How long did you wait for him while he was in prison? How long did it last once he got out?

Don’t project YOUR experience on to other people. Sorry it happened to you. But you simply cannot speak for everyone.

Its not only me I know alot of ex pw and girlfriends and pp who are gaslighted manipulated and getting used.
And believe me these guys ain't waiting on no one they just do their time get the handouts and move on the real guys who changed work at HomeBoysBakery those are the guys stepping out of their gangs and so on doing good.
And i can and will always project the truth because you aint living here you barely know what's going on

Did you meet him whilst he was incarcerated? How long did you wait for him while he was in prison? How long did it last once he got out?
I met him before I had him on bail and when he was in prison 10 years total. He is serving Lwop now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.