Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sabbie

VIP Member
To be fair, when you are an alcoholic, sober or not, you always ARE and always WILL BE an alcoholic. It's not a disease you can cure. You just manage it by being sober, but you are always one step away from being a drunk again. If Mark corrected Nadia he has no clue about his own damn problem. AA teach you that all the time. First thing you always repeat at group is "My name is X. I'm an alcoholic" even if you haven't touched a drop in 16 years. Eh, Mark?

Reactions: 29

Quiltygirl

There is a sub called McDonalds Farmer, on their YouTube page, going through negative comment and demanding answers as to why we don’t like the Sadderleys. Anyone fancy putting him right?

There is a sub called McDonalds Farmer, on their YouTube page, going through negative comment and demanding answers as to why we don’t like the Sadderleys. Anyone fancy putting him right?
3FDDF04A-0DD6-4B8E-807B-D022DA53F340.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Gosh I remember being on this thread when it was the very first one and hardly anyone commented on it. Its rife now 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Bob503

I’ve been lurking on here for a little while, but this is my first post.
Why on earth are the subs giving them cash?
It’s completely unethical on so many levels.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Lululime

VIP Member
Nadia is waxing lyrical that they are probably amongst the very few people who have lost weight during lock down...........Narc wobbled his 12 chins in agreement. Nitty’s lycra has demanded a re- count.

• Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Mark is so out of touch. They live in their own bubble...I realised this even more so when they were trying to have discussions about BLM.

Hate watching their live stuff but reading the comments had a quick look. I didn't like what Mark said about kids and free school meals. A relative of mine is a school teacher and the things she has told me breaks my heart, there was a time she was even taking in breakfast for a few of the kids in her class. I dread to think what some kids have been going through during this lockdown. Mark if you are reading...you're an arsehole.

Last edited:
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
These two couldn't lie straight in their bed 🛏

He truly is a nasty piece of work with a really dark side. I for one will never stop calling him out as long as he is openly manipulating vulnerable people, taking money off them and trying to silence the truth tellers. I got blocked for saying as much about a month ago.
I am REALLY glad this thread is climbing up on the 1st trending page, hopefully more people will read and respond to their morally bankrupt behaviour.

I know he doesn't keep me awake at night, but I know we keep him awake at night.

All of this said by a successful person who could afford to retire in her late 40s, with a lovely home, fabulous car, with a lovely family and life, no mental or physical health problems, lots of interesting hobbies, one of which is outing dangerous narcissistic bullies. I'm going nowhere Marky however much you threaten us 😘 Your behaviour Mr Adderley inspires me to commit more energy to outing you for what you really are and the friends I've made here, you and I know EXACTLY who you are 😘😘

• Heart

Rach_O

I’m a Samaritan and they wouldn’t have her. She wouldn’t get through the interview.
Thank you for what you do. It’s an amazing resource.

Tonight’s live has really got under my skin, Mark pontificating again on things he has no knowledge or experience of. There was a definite undertone of privilege and judgment when he spoke about free school meals. Some of his phrases suggesting that people on low incomes waste their money or buy things they ‘shouldn’t’ and that’s why they can’t then afford to buy food. As someone who is disabled and can’t work I rely on benefits and I already feel like a lower class citizen without other people’s incorrect assumptions and judgments. He may have just alienated a lot of his vulnerable subs who might also be in this category. He has no idea about real life struggles, budgeting etc!

Sorry! Rant over 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
My name is Maddie and I have no talent. I am the Argos, Amy Whinehouse. I just drone on, like a depressed A level student. My parents think I am the next Adele. But they are always stoned, and are lying fantasists. They took me, and sis out of school because I am so precious. The school and the pupils are all bullies. So I have been educated at home. Which involves sitting around eating crap, going to art galleries, and being on social media nonstop. I have no life skills. I live like a squatter with my dysfunctional family, and write songs about ME. Mum says I don't need any qualifications and Uni will be begging me to go there, because home schoolers are special. This time next year we will all be millionaires.

• Haha

Iseeyoutubers

He is absolutely, 100%, gaslighting their followers - and I don't say that lightly. Denying something DIRECTLY FROM THEIR MOUTHS/typed by them, then claiming it's the people who heard/saw it that are trolls/liars/trying to stir trouble is truly outrageous behaviour. Gaslighting in its truest sense. It's hideous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Quiltygirl

I completely agree. I also think the school routine was impossible for the parents rather than the children so they yanked them out under the guise of our youngest is too anxious... School routine prepares children for the routine of life for "normal people". The Sawalha-Adderleys life is far from normal. 😂
They were taken out of school because SHE couldn’t cope with normal school routines. Like being able to provide your children with clean, washed and ironed uniforms, clean shoes, matching socks, clean P E kits. Getting up early and packed lunches. All too much for Nitty off the telly....

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Officedoor123

VIP Member
He was off the scale tonight with his childish behaviour and lewd comments. I‘ve said it before but I wonder what her colleagues at LW must think if they watch. They are beyond embarrassing. And as for the singing 🤦‍♀️
I watched some of this last night and was appalled. I cant believe Nadia puts out this kind of shite and keeps her job on LW. It does not show her in a good light. When he was squirting bananas down her top, it felt like when you're with friends and one couple has way too much to drink, all their bickering and problems start to surface and the other people feel so uncomfortable and embarrassed, they start making their excuses and go home. Can you imagine being their daughters and hearing your mum and dad shouting late at night because your dad is squeezing bananas down your mum's top? Feels to me like their life is one big charade and they all doth protest too much about how great and how happy they are. Not a happy family imho.

• Haha
  • Sick

Ulrika

Chatty Member
Nadias face on the coffee shit this morning ,when Di appeared ,it was a picture,proper resentment 😆😁
Last night they were discussing how it had been hugging Nanny Di. Nadia said she hadn’t hugged her using the excuse that she goes out. The only place Nadia goes to is the ITV studios and she has said they deserve an award for their social distancing measures. Mark however goes to the shops. And Nadia touches Mark and the girls who have all hugged Nanny Di. Be honest Nadia, you didn’t hug her because you don’t like her!

• Heart
  • Haha

No one

VIP Member
6DFEED3E-73AC-4F7C-A6F2-AB2508E8C221.jpeg

Where does all this shit come from💩oh yeah out her mouth. Poor Mary such an insult to her

• Haha
  • Wow

Susan.

After watching nadia on loose women today they mention her u tube channell I am outraged they are unknowingly promoting her channell with out knowing what is going on on it .she just smiles thinking more subs to come .well I have had enough i have written a long e mail to loose women outlining all the things we dislike about what shes doing the immoral things she is doing with subs .the evidence that's all there to see and I questioned why she is promoting loose women on her channell yet she is blatantly acting in a manner I am sure loose women would not promote .if you go onto loose women and look up contacts there is an e mail add I wonder how many more of us would agree with me that loose women should be aware of her u tube content .

• Heart
Reactions: 17