Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
How ironic, Nadia on Loose Women talking about vulnerable people being financially abused/conned out of their money. She's doing that very thing on her channel. She then plugs her youtube channel, Ruth just laughs when she mentions it. I've noticed the LW lock eyes with each other when Nadia starts talking crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Welcome @Bob503 - I agree. Taking money from their subs especially at a time when many of their subs will be feeling the pressure or feeling lonely is disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Thank you for what you do. It’s an amazing resource.

Tonight’s live has really got under my skin, Mark pontificating again on things he has no knowledge or experience of. There was a definite undertone of privilege and judgment when he spoke about free school meals. Some of his phrases suggesting that people on low incomes waste their money or buy things they ‘shouldn’t’ and that’s why they can’t then afford to buy food. As someone who is disabled and can’t work I rely on benefits and I already feel like a lower class citizen without other people’s incorrect assumptions and judgments. He may have just alienated a lot of his vulnerable subs who might also be in this category. He has no idea about real life struggles, budgeting etc!

Sorry! Rant over 😂
I've just watched it on the back of your comment. I am shocked. I just can't believe how ignorant the pair of them are - Mark was worse but even Nadia didn't fully get it. My friend is a single mum, she's a single mum because her husband died and then she was made redundant so that's why she on benefits at the moment - her kid gets free school meals etc. She certainly isn't buying luxuries and I've seen what's she had to go through. In fact at the moment I'm too pissed off to write anymore on the matter apart from Mark and Nadia make me sick.

• Angry

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Living with a controlling, emotionally abusive narcissist wont help her mood....
I have knocked nadia as much as anyone on here because she is a lazy cow and a liar but when she did the videos with kaye I liked her and thought they were funny together. Since manky took over from kaye I have changed my opinion on nadia because I think we now see a different person he has dragged her down to his level with his immature silliness and money grabbing ways. I remember when N wanted to buy some trainers and maddie and kiki were vile to her and he didn't bat an eyelid, didn't correct his kids when they both deserved a slap in the face. Turning point for me was definitely the night they took thousands of pounds off the subs supposedly for charity and of course her dramatic performance a few days ago with her plea to all the sad unhappy people who are ill and need help to phone the samaritans, just laughable....

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Surely if thry were expert enough to be writing a book on home schooling they'd have jumped at the opportunity to help millions of parents who were forced into home education with coronavirus, similar to Joe wicks who gave free PE lessons. It would have got them thousands of new subscribers. The fact they didn't Says to me they are crap at home schooling and are writing a book as actions would have spoken louder than words 🤔💩😂

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I wonder if when she's older Kiki will get her eye sorted out? She looks cross eyed 😬😬
I think she is partially sighted, she used to wear glasses when she was little. I feel really sorry for her because she seems so bullied by Maddie. I watched a bit of the cookery live and Maddie shouts at Kiki a few times when Kiki said she liked prawns..."No you don't" then she hones in on the pasta like a vulture.She always has to have first dibs at everything, I remember when Kiki was gifted a Nintendo switch (another freedbie that they never get) Maddie wouldnt even let Kiki look at it. Nadia never ever says anything to Maddie. Maddie is nearly 18 and dominates poor Kiki, Nadia should feel ashamed of herself for allowing that to go on. Kids will be kids but Maddie is almost 18 now I'd be nipping that bullying straight in the bud. But then Nadia was like this to Julia so in her twisted mind she thinks it's sibling love...it isn't.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Ulrika

Chatty Member
I’m still so angry that they have turned super chat back on. This morning she was pretending to show empathy with people who have lost or are losing their jobs because of Covid-19 and yet she and Mark are happily taking money off vulnerable people. And this is vulnerable people because the two of them advertise themselves as mental health advocates and friends of the lonely and these people attach themselves to them and throw money at them. They have money! They might not have the money they want, but they have more than most people. They get unlimited Ocado deliveries, multiple Amazon deliveries, plant deliveries for the garden, the list goes on. Yet they take money off people who do it to get a shout out and to feel less lonely. It makes me sick! I wish there was a way to stop this.

• Angry

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I just skimmed through last night‘s live and Nadia suggested Mark sounded like Richard Madeley. Mark then said he hoped not because Richard Madeley is an arsehole. So much for being kind! There are a lot of comments defending Richard Madeley.
Whatever people think about Richard Madeley. At least he's had a proper career. He is seventeen years older than Manky and looks great. I've seen him in my high street. He's very clean looking and put together. Just like on the cookery live, when Nitty was throwing shade at fellow BB housemates. Very unprofessional to slag people off in the same business. More do I say not as I do.

• Wow

Jax04

Chatty Member
Latest vlog, nittys had an ‘epifanny’ they NEVER talk about weight, and they are probs the ONLY people in the ENTIRE world that have LOST weight, plus, they NEVER have takeaways! FFS! who the hell does she think she is and who the hell does she think shes fooling??? Absolute madness 🤦‍♀️ Loads of ppl are losing weight, for a variety of reasons, im one of them, im not obsessed over food and living off of carbs, unlike nitty! shes so full of herself and so full of shit its unreal, watching this pair of lying narcs is infuriating! 😡

Oh and them oodies are dog ugly, what a waste of subs money! Im guessing she got a discount or some kind of deal with the amount shes plugging the stupid things 🙄 fgs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

No one

VIP Member
Think we just got our first shout out on the live😂he said with his face close to the camera I’ve been secretly drinking in the corner..twat

We’re not trolls anymore were Morons👏🏻Think we have irritated him!!

• Haha
  • Wow

polarbabe

OMFG... Masterchef winner... and she mixed Philadelphia and mackerel, added lemon zest and chopped up beetroot... Hey Presto... mackerel pate... unbelievable.

• Sick
  • Haha

tomtomclub

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is that N convinces M that he is smart, witty, highly intelligent, arty, cultured, gorgeous, articulate, and so on and so forth - you get the picture - (he is none of those things) and that she thinks it is acceptable for him to prance around like a child, talk like a baby, say poo poo wee on a cooking vlog aimed at children - swear constantly - never wash, act liked a demented perv on camera, constant attention seeker and and thinks he is a catch and that everyone would be tearing down the walls to get him if she ever left! Deluded

• Haha
  • Wow

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
@notSUBmissive playing devils advocate on a subject such as poverty , which they have clue about is crass beyond belief. His comment why don't they stop having children, probably for the same reason he didn't stop having children, and he doesn't provide for his family, his wife does. He has 4 children to 3 women so is hardly in a position to discuss other people's situations or decisions. N comment they have probably been left high and dry by some fella hit a huge nail on the head for him, and I bet they had a massive row afterwards. He is so self absorbed and selfish he cannot see past the end of his nose.

Also in this current climate accepting free food when they can clearly afford to buy it themselves is disgusting. It they were as deeply kind as they keep tell us they are they would have been either donating to foodbanks, baking or cooking for people in B & B accomodation in lockdown or finding a way to help homeless people. They are just beyond greedy and see the world through their bubble, which might also be argued if I am playing Devils Advocate a substance numbed bubble where they only have fake empathy. She would love to be a Samartitan, really? I think only if she could say donate to the Samartians via our channel so we can keep all the money, the same as did with the NSPCC £4k that subs sent to them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

whatamess123

VIP Member
I bet it kills Maddie that KiKi is much prettier and thinner and likable than her. Even though she bleached KiKi's hair, ruined it, and then decided not to do hers, probably never intended to.
This is so sad ,and all down to their parents.They`ve convinced Maddie that she`s the best thing since sliced bread ,and whatever she does ,it`s "so great"!! Kiki`s tried keeping up with her sister (we saw it in the poses on instagram) ,but underneath she`s still only 12! Maddies` attitude is all thanks to mum and dad ,as is Kiki`s insecurities!.Rarely does that sweet girl want to be on their vlogs.Occassionally she`ll appear on a film review ,hiding behind her sister and parents.For their sakes (and the vunerable subs paying for their every whim) ,i wish they`d quit youtube.They are so far away from the likeable couple who began vlogging a couple of years ago ,they are almost unrecogniseable.:(

• Heart
  • Sad