Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever called it. Yes they are back in the gallery. Home schooling has begun.

Okay, if that was the point I get it. Whether they are left or right doesn't come into it. That was my point.
Okay, if that was the point I get it. Whether they are left or right doesn't come into it. That was my point.
It's just an observation. It's my opinion that's all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I've also seen Jamie Oliver's son - he is brilliant but I like Jamie Oliver he has been great during the lockdown.

Nadia paying her 18 year old to tidy up? Wow, over this lockdown my 12 year old son has chosen dishes he has wanted to cook, cleaned up, sorted cupboards for me etc all while being self motivated to independently complete his online school work and all without me having to ask him. Maddie is 18 this year why isn't she doing this sort of stuff of her own back?! I'd be ashamed to announce on socials that I've had to bribe and pay my 18 year to do a bit of cleaning up.

Nadia and Mark's channel have so many sub bots now - loads of videos on YT about how sub bots work, interesting as everything mentioned in these videos relates to their channel.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I bet it kills Maddie that KiKi is much prettier and thinner and likable than her. Even though she bleached KiKi's hair, ruined it, and then decided not to do hers, probably never intended to.
This is so sad ,and all down to their parents.They`ve convinced Maddie that she`s the best thing since sliced bread ,and whatever she does ,it`s "so great"!! Kiki`s tried keeping up with her sister (we saw it in the poses on instagram) ,but underneath she`s still only 12! Maddies` attitude is all thanks to mum and dad ,as is Kiki`s insecurities!.Rarely does that sweet girl want to be on their vlogs.Occassionally she`ll appear on a film review ,hiding behind her sister and parents.For their sakes (and the vunerable subs paying for their every whim) ,i wish they`d quit youtube.They are so far away from the likeable couple who began vlogging a couple of years ago ,they are almost unrecogniseable.:(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Nadia is waxing lyrical that they are probably amongst the very few people who have lost weight during lock down...........Narc wobbled his 12 chins in agreement. Nitty’s lycra has demanded a re- count.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also feel for Marks other girls, if he wanted to strengthen his relationship with them vlogging and posting endless photos on insta with Maddie and Kiki doesn't help. I understand the other two are older but I wonder if it's a bit like rubbing salt in wounds for them?

Reactions: 11
Nadia is waxing lyrical that they are probably amongst the very few people who have lost weight during lock down...........Narc wobbled his 12 chins in agreement. Nitty’s lycra has demanded a re- count.
She was harping on about the fact that they never talk about weight. Has she heard herself? They talk about it none stop.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear just looked at the vlog. Nadia tells everyone that "oh there was a really silly deal where if I bought 4 oodies it was almost the same price as buying 1". Then they don't stop saying the name over and over by asking each other over and over what the name is. Basically she doesn't want to say they were gifted in return for ad exposure so she says she has bought them for a good discount. They are getting worse. A sub leaves a comment and said dont forget to title your vlog ad as you will get fined.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know where the vlog about smoking weed has gone?it was titled something like “is weed a problem in your house “cheers 😀

Reactions: 1
I’m a Samaritan and they wouldn’t have her. She wouldn’t get through the interview.
Thank you for what you do. It’s an amazing resource.

Tonight’s live has really got under my skin, Mark pontificating again on things he has no knowledge or experience of. There was a definite undertone of privilege and judgment when he spoke about free school meals. Some of his phrases suggesting that people on low incomes waste their money or buy things they ‘shouldn’t’ and that’s why they can’t then afford to buy food. As someone who is disabled and can’t work I rely on benefits and I already feel like a lower class citizen without other people’s incorrect assumptions and judgments. He may have just alienated a lot of his vulnerable subs who might also be in this category. He has no idea about real life struggles, budgeting etc!

Sorry! Rant over 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She would never be allowed to be a samaritan!!! She gossips too much, she cannot just listen without passing judgment, she's loud, she's very opinionated, and if she ever dis become a samaritan, she'd give it up the moment they told her she couldn't broadcast it all over social media. It's all about the money with kind old Nadia!!!

I fact that's my suggestion for the new title... Singing... 🎶 🎶 🎶
"it's all about the money money money"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tonight’s live has really got under my skin, Mark pontificating again on things he has no knowledge or experience of. There was a definite undertone of privilege and judgment when he spoke about free school meals. Some of his phrases suggesting that people on low incomes waste their money or buy things they ‘shouldn’t’ and that’s why they can’t then afford to buy food. As someone who is disabled and can’t work I rely on benefits and I already feel like a lower class citizen without other people’s incorrect assumptions and judgments. He may have just alienated a lot of his vulnerable subs who might also be in this category. He has no idea about real life struggles, budgeting etc!

Sorry! Rant over 😂
We are in a similar situation and my son gets free school meals. Judging by the comments a lot of subs were disagreeing with him, so he then backtracked and said he was playing devils advocate. You are correct, he is so far removed from real life. He has no idea that the free school meal is often the only meal that child gets each day.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
On tonights live Nardia seemed so fed up. She sat eating sandwiches, stared vacantly into the camera, took the piss out of M. Mind the cracks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll leave this here before it gets deleted 😂
C523ED27-A8F7-4E00-9F8B-B265EBEA52BA.png

Title suggestion - Out of touch and looking rough!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.