Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is absolutely, 100%, gaslighting their followers - and I don't say that lightly. Denying something DIRECTLY FROM THEIR MOUTHS/typed by them, then claiming it's the people who heard/saw it that are trolls/liars/trying to stir trouble is truly outrageous behaviour. Gaslighting in its truest sense. It's hideous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Gosh I remember being on this thread when it was the very first one and hardly anyone commented on it. Its rife now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We all know they smoke weed as maddie blantley posts pictures of herself. His eyes always look dilated as tho he’s stonedπŸ₯Ί

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It seems Mark has not worked ever since he married Nardia, maybe even before that. How can she and his kids respect him? He may not be able to earn a wage from his chosen career, why then has he not done anything else ? I'm assuming he was never able to financially support his other two girls, this would make me very resentful.
In one vlog some time ago now, he was in the room where the kids hang out (below Maddie's room) and was talking about how that room used to be the office for his business and he had employees working in there (I think it was the vlog where he was puling out the wires attached to the walls when redecorating). Maybe it was just him on his own 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is absolutely, 100%, gaslighting their followers - and I don't say that lightly. Denying something DIRECTLY FROM THEIR MOUTHS/typed by them, then claiming it's the people who heard/saw it that are trolls/liars/trying to stir trouble is truly outrageous behaviour. Gaslighting in its truest sense. It's hideous.
We all know it...sadly the subs they have conned into handing over cash do not.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
https://www.thetalentmanager.com/talent/41645 really, really wanted to download the CV for a laugh but you need to pay for that 😏 ... apparently he's put his highly successful career on hold for the past two years to "home ed" his two young daughters πŸ€”πŸ˜„
[One of the daughters has been out of school for 5 years...so yet another lie.
https://www.thetalentmanager.com/talent/41645 really, really wanted to download the CV for a laugh but you need to pay for that 😏 ... apparently he's put his highly successful career on hold for the past two years to "home ed" his two young daughters πŸ€”πŸ˜„
Highly successful...professional layabout leeching off his semi famous wife...they really do think people are stupid to believe this stuff.

Reactions: 8
EF6F3A5E-0CD1-450B-8006-05AA508B916F.jpeg

Underage drinking creating such a good impression for the Sadderleys agent

• Wow
View attachment 150058
Oh but it didnt happen..it isnt Maddie...she is such a sweet girl..she doesnt drink..despite them putting on their YT channel they buy her and her mates cider...they are professional liars and con their way through life. Not forgetting..its a typo!

• Haha
BehaveπŸ˜‚those kids are barely educated..museums,theatres & art galleries is on his agenda because that’s what he wants
Their children have totally no life skills at all. It is shocking really how they treat their children. They have not allowed them to emotionally develop everything in that household is drama and chaos.

View attachment 150058
Can we really see this..have we imagined it..did Maddie really put this on her page..or are we all seeing things..and its a typo...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.