Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He films their whole lives every day and there is zero evidence that maddie and kiki are getting any education at all at least in the traditional sense. Apart from the trips to arty farty museums, galleries and musems they get taught how to swear, drink, smoke weed, stay in bed until midday, eat junk food, spend the rest of their time posting pics of themselves on social media. I have no idea what home ed entails but I don't think this is how it works, don't the authorities do check ups or anything? Oh well I suppose katie price ended up making money with those skills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When I joined this group I remember it was on page 3 of the trending list on the top left hand side of the page, after pressing the 3 lines. This thread is now half way up page 1!!!! Me thinks their behaviour is getting out of control... Liars liars bums on fire 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please can someone take a screen shot of Maddie underage drinking and swearing because these two liars will say it didnt happen..Im not tech savvy.

Reactions: 2
7AC48D16-B467-44DF-AF3F-CFB2406BE009.jpeg

Not sure what this photo means Nadia & maddie keep promoting it how they love it..sorry if I’m showing my ignorance

Reactions: 1
View attachment 150123

Not sure what this photo means Nadia & maddie keep promoting it how they love it..sorry if I’m showing my ignorance
You are not ignorant..its some rapper that has radical views. he was racially bullied and told on line to kill himself...it means something to them..it means nothing to any of us because they did not explain the content.It is terrible how he was treated and I sympathise..but this channel jumps on every bandwagon going.
Y
[/QUOTE]
Lots of swearing..that Kiki also is allowed to watch..they reviewed this video as popcorn junkies..but Kiki is only 12 , not appropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Being a victim of gaslighting for a long time..hence getting rid of the gaslighter..Mark is a classic case of deflection smoke and mirrors.

I think I need to say this..all the contributers on this site are honest and respectful..they never ever say anything rude and about them as people..just call them out on their lies...that does not make us trolls..that makes us real people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh but it didnt happen..it isnt Maddie...she is such a sweet girl..she doesnt drink..despite them putting on their YT channel they buy her and her mates cider...they are professional liars and con their way through life. Not forgetting..its a typo!
Yet he is going to go online and talk about alcoholism, is that not hypocrit right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crikey 45 minutes drive I know they’re outside the city but didn’t think it took that long...unless it’s because of the traffic...
Depends what way he goes!! He has to pay the congestion charge every time which has just gone up to £15 a day..it’s his city😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Perhaps Manky is making a CURIOUS sequel to Pulp Fiction......Peddling Fiction.

What an hole. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
1E5D53A3-8C87-4AC7-A3A5-94B3A205E26B.jpeg

I know it’s nearly a year old thought I’d throw it into the mix 🤥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.