Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No one

VIP Member
why on earth do they think anyone is interseted in this shit? all these fake headlines will soon come to an end as no one is interested in her and im sure lots of people dont know who she is

didnt someone find that she had another account?

yes and Kaye did a clip with her on insta when she got back and seemed to be 'comforting' N saying my little mountain goat is back, but didnt go into any detail and if she had completed fully Im sure she would have gone on and on about it on LW and also on YT, she wouldnt be able to help her self. they probbaly got a trolley and pushed her in it for the last day? If she did complete it, it was with the help of others, -carried her on a stretcher??? also she was moaning before she went and it was obvs she regretted signing up for it
The other account was tagged on a picture but of course we can’t access that now!!

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
I get the impression Nadia tries to do the opposite of everything Mark's exes have done with their daughters. His other two wives had hospital births, Nadia was adamant she was having homebirths, the other girls went to school and uni, Nadia doesn't think it is necessary for her girls.

Apparently Mark and Nadia have a bug announcement this week....I wonder what they are going to ask of their subs now? What will they be asked to buy?
How do you know marks exes had hospital births? Just asking.....

If Nardiar Sarwarlarh orff the telly completed that trek they would have been hawking the footage forever and a day to Hello and Heat magazine and the Sun.total bullshit..she thinks we are all as stupid as she is.

I doubt it ever happened..she would have been back clapping herself forever if she achieved it..

I am a keen walker I average 300km a month..just normal for me..I thinkI would have struggled with the altitude aspect of that hike..as not used to it..she is only used to getting out of bed..skipping a shower.going downstairs and repeated walks to the fridge..not the same..

I am not a devoted sub..
She did complete it, I know someone who went.

Patsy

Chatty Member
There is a comment under that IG picture from her mum thanking her, it shows her name so easily searchable. I've seen a pic on facebook and she looks lovely. I didn't want to start posting her pic on here but she seems lovely. So sad to think Mark cheated on her, he admitted all his relationships ending with him cheating in some way.

sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit the original post I put up.

Further down on Isobel's insta she has poloroid pics with her and newborn Fleur, it looks like Fleur's mum is also in one of those pictures too.
Is the Instagram post with her Mum's comment on her Instagram (Isobel)? I'm having a nosey but can't see it.

No one

VIP Member
Ok thanks. I don't have spotify. All very suspect as to why it is not on their main channel. I think we caught them out big time and they are back pedalling as hard as they can.

I think its a joke the coffee is laced with something. He never leaves the stuff alone.

Ok maybe I am thick but I had to look up Spotify, it is a music streaming service. Why would these pair of clowns use that platform to discuss a subject that we all caught them out on, skinning up and smoking weed? They are digging an ever deeper hole for themselves. It is amazing they started all this we are the victims of trolls immediately after we sussed them out on Skinning Gate.
@Charlie-dog this app u can listen to podcasts
24D77EE2-6AA5-4A49-BA47-E13338716451.jpeg