Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if there watching gogglebox! Bet sheโ€™s seething she wasnโ€™t invited to take part๐Ÿ˜†
I love the non-celeb GB but the Celebrity one is dire. We had it on in the background saw bits of it but considering being on TV is their job theyโ€™re all really embarrassing to watch. I never find them funny or entertaining. Theyโ€™re just so false not at all convincing with their reactions..
Would be a thousand times worse though if the Sadderleys ever got the gig.

Reactions: 8
They are filthy. He went to throw her expensive fleecy top on the floor last night and she nearly had a fit. Gave him the hard stare and said No Mark not on the floor you know why!
I rekon they are brother and sister

Reactions: 1
Didnโ€™t do well tonight only conned the people out of ยฃ15๐Ÿ™„
The last bit of the live shows they read here..nanny Di will be here tomorrow night oh we can hug blah blah blah & she then said she can even lick the floor. Itโ€™s so f ing brandom? Watch the last minute of the live!

How cringing๐Ÿ™ˆ

9EBD6B72-DB3F-4075-8E16-F7F7B5B52FE8.jpeg
6727861B-AF4A-41E2-A765-CB9DD0514F19.jpeg

They were literally begging she asked on live chat who follows her & to type your answer then the same for Manky but she added in the end of his people might get the spelling of your surname wrong๐Ÿ˜†
They slyly read out the money comment so u literally couldnโ€™t hear them but didnโ€™t mention the money that was given

Somebody wrote on chat why are people giving money..have I missed something..
Didnโ€™t read that comment out either..
In case your worried Zoe the super fan is taking time out๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™ve been lurking on here for a little while, but this is my first post.
Why on earth are the subs giving them cash?
Itโ€™s completely unethical on so many levels.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
@wont_be_dupped.Manky is a walking disaster but really unfair to compare him to Rik Mayall....do you mean Rik Mayalls Young Ones character? and not Rik himself, who sadly is deceased.
I know Rik is deceased - for what it's worth I was referring to the character he played in the Young Ones, the sweating and gurning.

Reactions: 9
Iโ€™ve been lurking on here for a little while, but this is my first post.
Why on earth are the subs giving them cash?
Itโ€™s completely unethical on so many levels.
This donating money thing is really annoying me,what is wrong with these people

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The last bit of the live shows they read here..nanny Di will be here tomorrow night oh we can hug blah blah blah & she then said she can even lick the floor. Itโ€™s so f ing brandom? Watch the last minute of the live!

How cringing๐Ÿ™ˆ

View attachment 152796View attachment 152794
They were literally begging she asked on live chat who follows her & to type your answer then the same for Manky but she added in the end of his people might get the spelling of your surname wrong๐Ÿ˜†
They slyly read out the money comment so u literally couldnโ€™t hear them but didnโ€™t mention the money that was given

They obviously wanted that takeaway paid for tonight. They should feel ashamed of themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

How cringing๐Ÿ™ˆ

View attachment 152796View attachment 152794

Omgthisjust gets worse with them

Reactions: 7
Welcome @Bob503 - I agree. Taking money from their subs especially at a time when many of their subs will be feeling the pressure or feeling lonely is disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
All there subs are on Instagram they comment on Mankys photos,all got MH issues itโ€™s very worrying what there doing to people..well we know one thing there doing is conning them out of money

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Marks hates Celeb Gogglebox because celebs can't really say what they want to say - neither can your subs Mark!

Someone sent them ยฃ1.99 during the live and Mark didn't even say thanks, he just read out the subs name. Ungrateful charlatan.

He keeps plugging their boring podcast, he sounds so desperate, he will start boring their viewers if he keeps going on - are they not getting their numbers in listeners? I have no interest in Marks opinion on smoking weed or rolling a spliff and I certainly don't have time to sit listening to Maddie talking about it.
Perhaps he could do a podcast on why he never washes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Utterly disgusted they are taking money off subs again their excuse last Tim'e was they did not know what button to press dispicable toe rags this must be illegal .so glad I wrote to loose women we should all do it.wait till loose women read on here what they are doing I gave them the link and went to top woman .

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
All there subs are on Instagram they comment on Mankys photos,all got MH issues itโ€™s very worrying what there doing to people..well we know one thing there doing is conning them out of money
I've not been รณnline much today. Where is it mentioned about people donating money? Id prefer to skip to the time it's mentioned? ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 2
Skinned the podcast sorry a typo skimmed๐Ÿ˜†the podcast..well what a load of made up bullshit..the two of them are clearly not well..maddie spoke & she clearly smokes as she kept pausing trying to make herself sound like the perfect goodie two shoe child & she also kind of said they smoke it in a roundabout way

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know they won't have turned Superchat back on... it will be a youtube 'glitch'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've not been รณnline much today. Where is it mentioned about people donating money? Id prefer to skip to the time it's mentioned? ๐Ÿค”
Think there was only 4 people 2 were beginningish the ยฃ10 was roughly 15-20 mins in as they didnโ€™t start until nearly 22:40

You know they won't have turned Superchat back on... it will be a youtube 'glitch'.
What like last time!

@notSUBmissive u only have to watch the last minute of the live..we wrote on here about the floors & the dog wiping his crappy arse along the floor..u want to hear her itโ€™s stupid 27 minutes her remark

Wello where are u๐Ÿคฃwe miss I when your not here๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

0C4C4968-0C0E-47D0-B7AD-7DFE63D9D831.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Think there was only 4 people 2 were beginningish the ยฃ10 was roughly 15-20 mins in as they didnโ€™t start until nearly 22:40

What like last time!

@notSUBmissive u only have to watch the last minute of the live..we wrote on here about the floors & the dog wiping his crappy arse along the floor..u want to hear her itโ€™s stupid 27 minutes her remark

Wello where are u๐Ÿคฃwe miss I when your not here๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Ahhhh was it shown on the live comments that you can only see if watching them live? ๐Ÿ˜

• Wow
No idea I donโ€™t listen to them!! I saw picture/title on Instagram

A few comments from nittys live this morning!View attachment 152723View attachment 152724
This is just plain embarrasing!How can she face her family/friends?Go on LW and know they all know she`s accepting money from people watching their vlogs.People who DON`T have gifts sent to them ,DON`T have the luxury of a chauffeur driven car to work.Decent people ,who obviously she has brainwashed into feeling sorry for them! Seriously?You shopped at Selfriges before last Christmas ,You received gifts for your girls from a well known singer .They and YOU want for nothing.I have second hand embarrassment for them! I`d scrub toilets before i begged for cash from somebody.Harfly goes with the (Nadia sawahla off the telly) image does it?....MInd ,neither does the state of that house ,and them.. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 12

What like last time!

View attachment 152847
I've just watched the last 2 mins of last night's live and tonight's live and there was no mention of any donations? ๐Ÿค”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.