Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They hope all her followers will follow them so he bigs her up & her appalling droning
They won’t tell not to do anything as she rules the roost & there not responsible enough
They do seem like god awful parents tbh. I'm a bit biased because I don't really agree with home schooling but it's plain as day those kids will be qualified to do absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 7
They do seem like god awful parents tbh. I'm a bit biased because I don't really agree with home schooling but it's plain as day those kids will be qualified to do absolutely nothing.
All there interested in is themselves & YouTube the kids go unnoticed unless their going to interrupt there filming

Reactions: 5
The ever eloquent Nadia Sawalha once said something like "it's not like our kids are going to be doctors" or words to that effect. They've given those children a really poor start in life. They have no life skills, no routine, no core skills. It's a shame their parents didn't have more faith in them. Here's hoping they make better choices when they are adults as it's never too late to learn. I'm absolutely sure they will resent their missed opportunities when they realise it for themselves

Reactions: 10
The ever eloquent Nadia Sawalha once said something like "it's not like our kids are going to be doctors" or words to that effect. They've given those children a really poor start in life. They have no life skills, no routine, no core skills. It's a shame their parents didn't have more faith in them. Here's hoping they make better choices when they are adults as it's never too late to learn. I'm absolutely sure they will resent their missed opportunities when they realise it for themselves
I do remember her saying that as if that justifies them not going to school. Most people don't become doctors though so I don't understand what her point was? Her kids are thick so there's no point in them going to school? I have a suspicion that they were probably struggling with the academic side of things so she yanked them out lest their feelings get hurt. But I'm of the firm belief that going to school is way more than academics. So they'll have the double whammy of no qualifications and no life skills either. I presume Nadia and Mark will push them into being youtubers or influencers and continue to move every life obstacle out of their way. Awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A little bit of name calling tonight, the trolls, that would be us lot, are now morons. Now now manky that's not very nice and when it comes to being a moron you and itchy head should know all about that. Calm down boy go and have a vodka in your play room and tomorrow you can go into your garden & clean your filthy windowsills. sleep tight....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I do remember her saying that as if that justifies them not going to school. Most people don't become doctors though so I don't understand what her point was? Her kids are thick so there's no point in them going to school? I have a suspicion that they were probably struggling with the academic side of things so she yanked them out lest their feelings get hurt. But I'm of the firm belief that going to school is way more than academics. So they'll have the double whammy of no qualifications and no life skills either. I presume Nadia and Mark will push them into being youtubers or influencers and continue to move every life obstacle out of their way. Awful.
I completely agree. I also think the school routine was impossible for the parents rather than the children so they yanked them out under the guise of our youngest is too anxious... School routine prepares children for the routine of life for "normal people". The Sawalha-Adderleys life is far from normal. 😂

They don't live far from the station but Mark will always drive into London, apparently he has a special place to park. 😂 He probably claims back the congestion charge and the parking fees. He claims to know London really well but I too have always wondered why he doesn't use the back streets.

I feel disgusted by them and the way they get away with manipulating their subs; I say it time and time again but I find it quite scary the way they gaslight and brainwash them knowing damn well a massive number of their subs are housebound, vulnerable and suffer from mental illness etc. They have really honed in on a certain type of person and it makes me feel sick that there doesn't seem to be any accountability for what they are doing.
Now Mark has even tried to scare his viewers by calling subs trolls for having a different opinion and that he "knows who they are!". He needs calling out on that one - I wish someone would break it to the idiot that that he doesn't hold a superpower which gives him inside information on subs!
You are so right. And him saying he knows who you are is like a threat he thinks it’ll scare people. But how dumb is he if he thinks the ‘trolls” (us) are going to give a flying fig. The vulnerable ones aren’t the ones “trolling” them it’s the ones who see through them the ones that know when someone’s trying to take the piss out of people.

He's so cocky! He only replies to the comments that challenge them in some way! He ignores everyone else.

I wonder if he pays his £1.99 SUBSCRIPTION FEE as the little s next to his name means he's a subscriber to his own channel! What an absolute saddo! 😂

Why on earth is he liking that? This is why I disagree with making your kids public fodder. Fair enough, I was doing the same at 17 but it was a million years before social media. The least they could do now that she's well known is tell her not to post things like that.
They seem to claim to be liberal parents who love showing their underage kids 18 movies and letting Maddie drink and take what ever else she does to make them better kids apparently, does that make sense to you?? He is so self absorbed with his own tit he doesn't even care what his kids see. Also noticed another shot of Kiki in her bikini on the vlog yesterday, he loves it!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
When he replies to subs he is so rude. How the f**K can "one" run a youtube channel and be so sensitive to everything? He is like a spoilt little child throwing his dummy out of his pram. The funny thing is that the "trolls" aren't just on this page, there will be many people/subs who don't know about this site and will have a thing or two to say about them, we only have to look at all the hate Nadia gets on any article on the Daily Mail site which mentions her name.

Nadia has mentioned on LW that their girls have received therapy. I feel sorry for the girls, I can imagine they have to live through some ferocious arguments on a daily basis. Mr and Mrs Wannabe Perfect Parents really aren't so perfect.

Reactions: 16
I've never understood their views on allowing Kiki at such a young age to watch such violent/horror 18 movies. No wonder she suffers from anxiety and can't sleep! I've come to the conclusion that Nadia and Mark aren't liberal parents but infact they are just very lazy parents.

View attachment 149922
The skinning post which was posted a week ago & look what appeared earlierView attachment 149923
So is Mark saying he typed this post? Nadia needs to rein him in. He is taking over her career and doing a good job of making her look like a walking joke. She should tell him to get his own career but I suppose he has firm control of hers. Why can't she see she's in an emotional abusive relationship? Also, how arrogant is he..."if you have listened to the actual podcast" like everyone should have to. How many hours in a day does he think people have time to sit there listen to their ramblings? People have lives and jobs outside of your crap channel and boring overloaded ad infested podcasts!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Or does he? :unsure:
It's unusual not to see any Graduation photos. Haven't seen any at Nanny Di's either. I have a few Graduation photos around, and my Mother had one as she was so proud. That's why I'm surprised that I haven't seen any at Nanny Di's. Also you never hear him talk about his student days. Makes you think!😒

That woman is so annoying. ‘ I won’t go out because I’m agrophobic’ she says. She should be ashamed for saying this, if she’s agrophobic she wouldn’t go to work, to the park or even in her garden.

I completely agree. I also think the school routine was impossible for the parents rather than the children so they yanked them out under the guise of our youngest is too anxious... School routine prepares children for the routine of life for "normal people". The Sawalha-Adderleys life is far from normal. 😂
They were taken out of school because SHE couldn’t cope with normal school routines. Like being able to provide your children with clean, washed and ironed uniforms, clean shoes, matching socks, clean P E kits. Getting up early and packed lunches. All too much for Nitty off the telly....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see she’s taken on his vocabulary in her latest insta story Poo Bum..sounds so delightful

• Sick
  • Sad
Hurried 7 minute live last night, and no promised Sunday/Monday/Tuesday quiz. As someone mentioned, no one volunteered to do the donkey work for it.

Reactions: 3
They were taken out of school because SHE couldn’t cope with normal school routines. Like being able to provide your children with clean, washed and ironed uniforms, clean shoes, matching socks, clean P E kits. Getting up early and packed lunches. All too much for Nitty off the telly....
I'm glad it's not just me that thinks that Quilty Girl. She couldn't cope for toffee! School requires a little bit of routine. A little bit of love and care for your children, an ability to interact with other parents and not just tell them how fabulous you are. An ability to listen to the teacher and not try telling them your more intelligent than them. Mark and Nadia would get eaten alive by a normal school routine 😜

• Heart
All that begging for thumbs up has worked, the last few vlogs have over 1k thumbs up where as a week ago they were lucky if they got 500 thumbs up. How utterly pathetic having to beg for them, seriously 🙄🤨.... it won't last either

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.