Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Nanny Di likes to wear he same clothes day after day. She just made an appearance on the live Coffee Moaning. Also seems to have an aversion to washing her hair. The way the subs fawn over her is nauseating. They still didn’t acknowledge that people had sent donations for her birthday apart from the guy who sent the scarf.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
See Nanny Di likes to wear he same clothes day after day. She just made an appearance on the live Coffee Moaning. Also seems to have an aversion to washing her hair. The way the subs fawn over her is nauseating. They still didn’t acknowledge that people had sent donations for her birthday apart from the guy who sent the scarf.
Have they ever said that these donations are for her birthday? I don’t think it has been mentioned. They quietly turned super chat back on because they have lost family guests and need the money.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeh i noticed that...he was off before then tho, up and down, on and off his phone....something else was going on too 🤔
Messaging Michelle to ask her advice regarding thumbs up/down probably. I wonder if she's is on call for them 24/7? I wouldn't be happy to receive messages at 11.30pm from a collegue or boss or client whatever he is.

If she's in the utility tit tip showing washing she's been on here reading. Too much of a coincidence. They are obsessed with reading here, I suppose the comments are too good to be missed!

Nadias face on the coffee tit this morning ,when Di appeared ,it was a picture,proper resentment 😆😁

• Wow
Nadias face on the coffee tit this morning ,when Di appeared ,it was a picture,proper resentment 😆😁
And why does she have to keep saying how awful the birthday cake looked? Make her a nice cake!

Have they ever said that these donations are for her birthday? I don’t think it has been mentioned. They quietly turned super chat back on because they have lost family guests and need the money.
I should have said that some people specifically made donations for her birthday. Someone asked them to get ginger nuts and sparkling water for her but they failed to mention that they also sent the money for them to buy them.

And why does she have to keep saying how awful the birthday cake looked? Make her a nice cake!
But it tasted wonderful! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also noticed when Nanny Di appeared on the live Nadia did not look impressed. She shows no interest at all in Nanny Di but is happy to go on and on about her own Parents. All focus has to be on Nadia all the time she really loves the sound of her own voice. As for the donations it's discusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Last night they were discussing how it had been hugging Nanny Di. Nadia said she hadn’t hugged her using the excuse that she goes out. The only place Nadia goes to is the ITV studios and she has said they deserve an award for their social distancing measures. Mark however goes to the shops. And Nadia touches Mark and the girls who have all hugged Nanny Di. Be honest Nadia, you didn’t hug her because you don’t like her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I get the impression she doesn't like Di, it looks like she bought her one of those massive oodies for her 70th. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The whole family are rank even the girls with the strange clothes they wear, homeless people on the streets are better dressed than maddie. As for nanny di she had stains all over her top on saturday and still had it on today 2 days later guess it will get turned the other way around and inside out before it finally gets washed. The subs should be donating cleaning products and toiletries to them or they could even beg a few freebies, anyone remember the video of the bathroom covered in black mould?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wanted to watch this thumbs up/down incident; Mark gets very tetchy doesn't he?? Did anyone catch the live this morning, did it happen again because I just skimmed it and towards the end he is getting very angry looking again. It looks as if his face is ready to explode. I guess that's why he makes a little snide remark about their podcast flying to number one because of their cannabis chat, then we of course get the begging for thumbs ups.

I'm surprised no one has exposed his skinning up in a podcast review.

• Wow
This mornings vlog was all shout outs happy birthdays and comments from their subs and that was the content two scruffy people and a sruffy house rivoting.
They have got to number one on the family podcast list because of their cheating by getting subs to make up extra accounts to vote for them more than once.
Yes, you're right, because I saw that Jessica Woodstock state she had 5 accounts and would vote from all of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wanted to watch this thumbs up/down incident; Mark gets very tetchy doesn't he?? Did anyone catch the live this morning, did it happen again because I just skimmed it and towards the end he is getting very angry looking again. It looks as if his face is ready to explode. I guess that's why he makes a little snide remark about their podcast flying to number one because of their cannabis chat, then we of course get the begging for thumbs ups.
Yes it was happening again!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So at 4pm its cookery class time,hope you all ready to see how to make chocolate crispy cakes 🤦‍♀️😆😄

• Haha
  • Wow
So at 4pm its cookery class time,hope you all ready to see how to make chocolate crispy cakes 🤦‍♀️😆😄
That's just about their level. A woman who thinks she's a super chef, and a middle aged man child, saying poo poo bum bum. Making nursery food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.