Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Instagram post with her Mum's comment on her Instagram (Isobel)? I'm having a nosey but can't see it.
It's a mothers day post, her comment is under there, the one with fleur is much further down. She also posts another pic of her and fleur and mark comments 'if Fleur sees this - Happy Birthday' wonder if their relationship is strained at all since he cheated on their mum?

Reactions: 4
It's a mothers day post, her comment is under there, the one with fleur is much further down. She also posts another pic of her and fleur and mark comments 'if Fleur sees this - Happy Birthday' wonder if their relationship is strained at all since he cheated on their mum?
Probably, I see isobel doesn't follow nadiasawalhaandfamily πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He said at the beginning of live hang on while I block the....
She then just repeated everything he said then I turned it off.. so I lasted 57 seconds🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yes Fleur has always beein in the distance, never seen any recent ineraction with them , Izzie used to but seems to have stopped visiting

Reactions: 6
I just started watching Coffee Moaning: Nadia's Hungover and laughed my head off at the first couple of seconds where Nadia is "on another call" telling someone about her limited availability. Makes me think of the story of Chris Eubank at a big dinner party, everyone waiting while he paraded around the room on his phone, saying things like "I wouldnt get out of bed for less than half a million" ... and then his phone rang πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I so wish Nadia's phone had rung while she was having her pretend conversation about how busy she was :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I always find it quite disturbing when I see subs comments like this.

I noticed on the GFH comments there are some subs commenting about Mark never listening to advice.
I think that's why he doesnt have work,he thinks he knows best,and never listens ,I can imagine people hes worked with in the past ,have just said no to working with him again,hes arrogant and full of bullshit .

Reactions: 10
yes he cant move on from hi s 'Soho' days can he - what a chaotic man he is - so many ohers have given up drink and got on with their lives ploughingtheir energy into loving life more rather than constantly grieving for it - why doent he ust get on with his family life and get some therpay to mvoe away from his self centred self
Why doesn't he get a job?

View attachment 151375
There's something 🐟🐟🐟 going on alright! 🀣🀣
She.
Dropped.
Out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
When she's on the phone talking about her availability. It's only to chav mags that want her to talk about her menopause, her miscarriage, her adhd,her home schooled genius daughters . What's it like Nadia to be married to a narc, ex alcholic basket case? I can't get through a live, they look like tramps. Him with his sixteenth coffee of the day in a toy cup. Why don't they buy decent expresso cups. Her telling us 'we've done our exercise'. Then the leftie preaching starts. Him dominating the whole convo. Keeps dropping 'when I was at uni'. Yes but you can't iron a fecking shirt. Bet they didn't stick up for the police being attacked in today's paper.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Why doesn't he get a job?

She.
Dropped.
Out.
She certainly didn’t train hard enough..it’s like when u train for the marathon u run more & more each day but she actually barely trained at all. Walking in Crystal Palace park isn’t really training

Reactions: 8
How ironic, Nadia on Loose Women talking about vulnerable people being financially abused/conned out of their money. She's doing that very thing on her channel. She then plugs her youtube channel, Ruth just laughs when she mentions it. I've noticed the LW lock eyes with each other when Nadia starts talking crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
When she's on the phone talking about her availability. It's only to chav mags that want her to talk about her menopause, her miscarriage, her adhd,her home schooled genius daughters . What's it like Nadia to be married to a narc, ex alcholic basket case? I can't get through a live, they look like tramps. Him with his sixteenth coffee of the day in a toy cup. Why don't they buy decent expresso cups. Her telling us 'we've done our exercise'. Then the leftie preaching starts. Him dominating the whole convo. Keeps dropping 'when I was at uni'. Yes but you can't iron a fecking shirt. Bet they didn't stick up for the police being attacked in today's paper.
I dont think she was on the phone at all, I think it was a pretend conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some really amazing comments to mark on this morning's live go and have a look from members as well he will be furious i cannot copy and put on here .the tide is turning .

Reactions: 9
How ironic, Nadia on Loose Women talking about vulnerable people being financially abused/conned out of their money. She's doing that very thing on her channel. She then plugs her youtube channel, Ruth just laughs when she mentions it. I've noticed the LW lock eyes with each other when Nadia starts talking crap.
she shouldnt be allowed to promote her channel on LW we should write to LW and say they are niehter qualified to give advise on mental health or financial abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.