Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My name is Maddie and I have no talent. I am the Argos, Amy Whinehouse. I just drone on, like a depressed A level student. My parents think I am the next Adele. But they are always stoned, and are lying fantasists. They took me, and sis out of school because I am so precious. The school and the pupils are all bullies. So I have been educated at home. Which involves sitting around eating crap, going to art galleries, and being on social media nonstop. I have no life skills. I live like a squatter with my dysfunctional family, and write songs about ME. Mum says I don't need any qualifications and Uni will be begging me to go there, because home schoolers are special. This time next year we will all be millionaires.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I believe I’ve come across most types of personalities in my life but these two take the biscuit for being the most phoney scheming patronising hypocritical people I’ve come across. I know we’re judging them based on what we see in vlogs and not real life as such but nevertheless..When she said today that they have the most amazing followers and he then said I’ll go one step further and say you’re my best friends I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Of course WE all know it’s a load of bollocks but their followers won’t and he knows that. The lengths they will go to to keep the poor sods watching them is shameful. What they’re doing is taking advantage of these people and using them for their own gain.
Also, I’ve lost count of the times she’ll start off a story with ALL my friends then mentions one name usually Lisa🙄 She did it recently on LW discussing whatever and said LOTS of my friends then quickly realised and changed it to a couple of friends.
How much longer is this woman going to get away with talking tit...and getting paid for talking tit😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On this morning’s live while talking about COVID - Nadia; ‘I don’t think I’ll ever hug my Mum and Dad again unless I’ve just had a test’ ... ffs, she can talk some nonsense 🙄

Reactions: 10
He said the subs were his best friends? 😂🤣 Oh dear that is really weird. I notice they over do the we have the best subs when they are sucking up after a bad weeks of views or some outing comments. Maniplitive. I wonder if they use these tactics on their girls?

I just can't be arsed to look at their stuff at the moment and I don't really feel like brain numbing shite right now. 😁 Although, I did just look at Nadia's Insta stories with the attached clip of their recent vlog; the one where Mark throws water over Nadia and the new furniture Mark was so cheesy, he seems to be really over acting lately. The over the top fake hysterical hyena laughter to try and make people think they are SO fun is bloody cringy and so fake.

Reactions: 7
All that begging for thumbs up has worked, the last few vlogs have over 1k thumbs up where as a week ago they were lucky if they got 500 thumbs up. How utterly pathetic having to beg for them, seriously 🙄🤨.... it won't last either
But imagine how many thousands and thousands of thumbs down they’d have from the normal people who couldn’t stand to watch them anymore..I’d love to see his face then🤪

Reactions: 6
They do seem like god awful parents tbh. I'm a bit biased because I don't really agree with home schooling but it's plain as day those kids will be qualified to do absolutely nothing.
They are missing a big trick here. They claim to be home schoolers and at a time where a lot of parents in the Uk are having to home school their children, you would think these two would be performance parenting their arses of. We do this, we do that, this is how we do it. This is how we motivate our children, this is how we set aside time for learning etc etc blah blah blah. Instead she said on one of their vlogs she thinks 2 hours a week is enough. Those children are going to struggle when they get into the real world.

What an absolute prize head he is.

He said the subs were his best friends? 😂🤣 Oh dear that is really weird. I notice they over do the we have the best subs when they are sucking up after a bad weeks of views or some outing comments. Maniplitive. I wonder if they use these tactics on their girls?

I just can't be arsed to look at their stuff at the moment and I don't really feel like brain numbing shite right now. 😁 Although, I did just look at Nadia's Insta stories with the attached clip of their recent vlog; the one where Mark throws water over Nadia and the new furniture Mark was so cheesy, he seems to be really over acting lately. The over the top fake hysterical hyena laughter to try and make people think they are SO fun is bloody cringy and so fake.
Cringe & Fake you ain’t wrong there.
I can’t stand watching them either they’re disgusting people, I just take the odd peek when we have a lot to say about them on here..then I go for a lie down..

• Haha
I was just thinking about the skinning "typo" issue. Firstly if the word screening was typed on a mobile phone and it was spelt incorrect I cannot for the life of me accept that skinning would come up as a suggested word. Secondly, if it was typed on a laptop, your left hands would type scree for the screening word and it would be the right hands that typed the kinning for the skinning word. Also isn't a typo where you actually spell the intended word wrong,, so for screening you'd maybe spell it screaming... It truly doesn't add up, but what does with them? 🙄
I wrote the same as you upthread. Great minds think alike. He types on his laptop his right hand did all the skinning !

Think we just got our first shout out on the live😂he said with his face close to the camera I’ve been secretly drinking in the corner..twit

We’re not trolls anymore were Morons👏🏻Think we have irritated him!!
That might be aimed at me! I hope it is. I keep saying he is still drinking and I said he was a Moron!

Hi there Manky Sadderley! Had a wash yet? Too busy drinking and skinning?

Last edited:
  • Haha
They are missing a big trick here. They claim to be home schoolers and at a time where a lot of parents in the Uk are having to home school their children, you would think these two would be performance parenting their arses of. We do this, we do that, this is how we do it. This is how we motivate our children, this is how we set aside time for learning etc etc blah blah blah. Instead she said on one of their vlogs she thinks 2 hours a week is enough. Those children are going to struggle when they get into the real world.

What an absolute prize head he is.
She must be pig sick to think This Morning discusses home schooling (a lot) but has never been asked for her opinion. If it was any other LW who’d been homeschooling for years they wouldn’t think twice about interviewing them.
That says a lot..she isn’t respected by them because she’s loud and talks a load of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she says she has a hangover and lied on her Instagram about how many drinks she had. She says she put two but had six. All whilst Manky was talking about his sobriety to Sober Dave. They both look terrible. Considering she was the one with the hangover he was the one guzzling water and knocking back coffee. Hmmmm......

Reactions: 8
I think he said they’re writing a book about home schooling, maybe he’s saved that kind of stuff for it. None of it’ll be true of course.

• Haha
So she says she has a hangover and lied on her Instagram about how many drinks she had. She says she put two but had six. All whilst Manky was talking about his sobriety to Sober Dave. They both look terrible. Considering she was the one with the hangover he was the one guzzling water and knocking back coffee. Hmmmm......
Yeah I thought it was weird saying she had a hangover then he said he had commented how good water was then goes onto down a glass exactly as you do when dehydrated!! Hmmm!!!

Reactions: 5
They do look terrible. She could cook food with the grease from his filthy hair 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I think he said they’re writing a book about home schooling, maybe he’s saved that kind of stuff for it. None of it’ll be true of course.
I can't see her sitting down and contributing to writing a book on home schooling when she spends 2 hours a week educating by doing sweet fk all!! She doen't even have the patience to sit and write 10 questions for subs quiz! 😒

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone in their right mind get drunk at the exact same time their alcoholic husband is doing a talk on his sobriety on a FB account called Sober Dave? They say trolls have mental health issues, they really need to take a good look at themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I see hes setting up another garden watch live 🥱 ,surely to god people wont sit and watch that tit ,they're really struggling for new content ,same drivel, different day 😴

Reactions: 4
I'm tempted to offer and then provide the wrong answers... God, I'm an evil troll 😂
Oh go on ...please do it. It would be hilarious. I can’t as I was the one on this mornings live who told them to “STOP SCRATCHING “ Now I’m muted.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh go on ...please do it. It would be hilarious. I can’t as I was the one on this mornings live who told them to “STOP SCRATCHING “ Now I’m muted.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She was digging in her ear again and then denied scratching. I am amazed at how dense she is, it is all there live for us all to see.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.