Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well someone has got to pay for the champagne they were all guzzling on Bettys birthday
Yesterdays vlog was all old bits cobbled together is this what they have come to those oodies cost 98 pound each that's where subs money is going so many adverts he is a money grabbing piece of work .

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is seriously disturbing - and I don't mean Maddie's song, I had to watch in silence.
I thought there was something wrong with me when I was watching them regularly last year.

These people are not well. If my boyfriend or even my own mother started coming out with this emotionally dependent madness, alarm bells would ring.
I thought for a moment it was Ashley Gardener ,mum of the quads and wife of the teen lover!

Mark must have a busy life trawling his own comments section 24/7 and reading here.
And they do read here, they are getting worried about the shops opening back up.

Nadia has aged so much since they started doing their YT. Their obsession to be on youtube 24/7 is taking its toll. She looks haggered unwashed and unkept...Mark has always looked dirty but since the look down it is obvious he has given up washing altogether now.
I`m beginning to wonder when (if?) they have time to do anything bar social media?Whilst i unsubbed from them some time ago ,it still pops up on my phone when they`ve posted.(I`ve never used my phone to watch them so didn`t think about it).I soon woke up though (literally) ,as my phones` been pinging everytime they appear on youtube!Seems even if you no longer watch they can interupt your day!!WHO has that much time on their hands?It certainly explains the state of the house and them.

View attachment 155199Scrolling through tiktok and look who popped up! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
He`s definitely got an unhealthy addiction to being on whatever SM sites he can find..:(

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Go and drink your gin he told her her face was a picture omg

Its Jack Nicholson the shining

Jack Nicholson the shining
Wow Susan. Of course, Jack Torrance!!! Why have I never made the many many connections before?
For tattlers less familiar with one of the scariest characters ever written, this might help:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet it kills Maddie that KiKi is much prettier and thinner and likable than her. Even though she bleached KiKi's hair, ruined it, and then decided not to do hers, probably never intended to.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If Rosie Russell is someone who participates here that IS trolling and against member rules here. While I and all others are here to point our their faults and complain and have fun, I would never take it back to their site. We have a site here for that and this thread about them is not trolling them because they have to actually seek and read it. Yes, Mark, please learn the definition of TROLL.

I am not pointing fingers because I donโ€™t follow enough, but please donโ€™t actually troll because it gives them so much ammunition about Tattle.

And no, I am not trying to police what is said here. Have at it and say what you want, but I am saying that I personally do not agree with actual trolling of anyone and nor does this site.

Reactions: 12
I just skimmed through last nightโ€˜s live and Nadia suggested Mark sounded like Richard Madeley. Mark then said he hoped not because Richard Madeley is an hole. So much for being kind! There are a lot of comments defending Richard Madeley.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't watched the latest vlog however, I read the comments. A sub outs them and mentions that they keep saying they've not had any takeaways during the lockdown? I'm wondering if either Nadia doesn't know what Mark puts in the vlog or she forgets what she's shown or what's she said or eaten because having Dominoes pizza, Crispy Creams, Sushi, McDonald's, gifted cookies, KFC is not a family that hasn't had a single takeaway during the lockdown. Their constant lies are out of control. If she wants to convince herself she has lost weight fine, but her swinging bingo wings are not convincing me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just skimmed through last nightโ€˜s live and Nadia suggested Mark sounded like Richard Madeley. Mark then said he hoped not because Richard Madeley is an hole. So much for being kind! There are a lot of comments defending Richard Madeley.
Whatever people think about Richard Madeley. At least he's had a proper career. He is seventeen years older than Manky and looks great. I've seen him in my high street. He's very clean looking and put together. Just like on the cookery live, when Nitty was throwing shade at fellow BB housemates. Very unprofessional to slag people off in the same business. More do I say not as I do.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
they prbably want to be hosting a guest show next like Richard and Judy - as if! they wouldnt work at all as chat show hosts

Reactions: 6
Whatever people think about Richard Madeley. At least he's had a proper career. He is seventeen years older than Manky and looks great. I've seen him in my high street. He's very clean looking and put together. Just like on the cookery live, when Nitty was throwing shade at fellow BB housemates. Very unprofessional to slag people off in the same business. More do I say not as I do.
A sub has commented that when Mark and Nadia have an opinion about someone it's ok but when other people do it they are called trolls.

I am waiting for a reply from loose women about her immoral behaviour.
Loose Women should escalate the Head of ITV in this because what Nadia is doing is a massive conflict of interest and a breach of their policy. Nadia's viewers predominantly come from Loose Women, if Stacey S isn't allowed to promote or plug her clothing range why is Nadia allowed to plug her youtube channel ("reality show"๐Ÿ™„) and Maddie's singing everytime she's on Loose Women? Nadia gives out incorrect information, slags off fellow people in the industry, they hate Piers Morgan, Boris, Trump, the Tories, Whitty, Richard Madeley. I get many people dislike these people, I dislike some of them myself however, it is unprofessional; they are virtual signalling and manipulating many vulnerable people all so they can entise more money out of them each night.

One of my posts above is bugging me because I typed "Crispy Creams" instead of "Krispy Kreme" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I will do a Nadia and just blame my autocorrect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
He really is unbelievable!๐Ÿ˜ฎ Richard Madeley is a hugely successful television presenter and highly respected. Whether you like him or not, he is a consummate professional in his field! Richard and Judy are regarded as probably the best presenting couples on TV. They are very wealthy and have a happy marriage and family life. Mark hasn't even got a proper job and he has the cheek to make such a derisive remark about someone of Richard Madeley's calibre, whilst he makes himself look like a total prat on Social Media. He really is delusional๐Ÿ˜ฃ

• Haha
Latest vlog, nittys had an โ€˜epifannyโ€™ they NEVER talk about weight, and they are probs the ONLY people in the ENTIRE world that have LOST weight, plus, they NEVER have takeaways! FFS! who the hell does she think she is and who the hell does she think shes fooling??? Absolute madness ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Loads of ppl are losing weight, for a variety of reasons, im one of them, im not obsessed over food and living off of carbs, unlike nitty! shes so full of herself and so full of tit its unreal, watching this pair of lying narcs is infuriating! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Oh and them oodies are dog ugly, what a waste of subs money! Im guessing she got a discount or some kind of deal with the amount shes plugging the stupid things ๐Ÿ™„ fgs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
M filming N in her bra,and her going ,oh dont put that in the vlog,all the while she thinking ,do it do it ,she always went on about attracting weirdos, yet there she is stripping off for the camera ,him zooming in on her tits,like a horny school boy ,their audience is predominantly female ,who really dont want to see her bleeping cleavage in every bloody vlog,god they get on my goat

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.