Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! Taking money from people is outrageous. Is it even allowed? Also how do you see the comments please? I do watch but haven’t seen comments. I see them reading them out and heard the one about ginger nuts and water but they never thanked the person for money. They are disgusting in so many ways.
It's definitely allowed. I watch a young couple who have been travelling for about three years, back home now because of Covid. They do a live chat about once a month or so, and some people send money during that chat. A LOT of money. Nadia and Mark would be well jealous!
This other couple do amazing videos, beautifully edited, great drone shots of their travels, lovely music and altogether much better quality than Marks put together bits and pieces. They don't have a members section, so it's all free to watch. Also the people are not suckered into thinking they are their friends. I'm guessing they just appreciate what a lovely young couple they are and want to donate.
p.s. They always thank the people who send money. :)

Reactions: 9
What makes me laugh is that N convinces M that he is smart, witty, highly intelligent, arty, cultured, gorgeous, articulate, and so on and so forth - you get the picture - (he is none of those things) and that she thinks it is acceptable for him to prance around like a child, talk like a baby, say poo poo wee on a cooking vlog aimed at children - swear constantly - never wash, act liked a demented perv on camera, constant attention seeker and and thinks he is a catch and that everyone would be tearing down the walls to get him if she ever left! Deluded

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
There is a sub called McDonalds Farmer, on their YouTube page, going through negative comment and demanding answers as to why we don’t like the Sadderleys. Anyone fancy putting him right?

There is a sub called McDonalds Farmer, on their YouTube page, going through negative comment and demanding answers as to why we don’t like the Sadderleys. Anyone fancy putting him right?
3FDDF04A-0DD6-4B8E-807B-D022DA53F340.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It may not be against the rules to accept cash on live chat, but it’s not ethical in any way.
I don’t agree with the members area, but if people want to join an area and pay £1.99 to do so, I guess that’s their choice to do so. However these donations are different, in my opinion. There often seems to be some kind of present or charity donation implied by Nadia and Mark. Am I right in thinking that last time they were getting lots of donations the NHS choir was implied?
They are also not thanking people verbally so as to not draw any attention to it.
They should turn the function OFF and ask the subs to instead donate to charities. These are wealthy people!! She is a presenter for ITV!!

Reactions: 9
If Rosie Russell is on here. You are a legend. That reply was perfection.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It may not be against the rules to accept cash on live chat, but it’s not ethical in any way.
I don’t agree with the members area, but if people want to join an area and pay £1.99 to do so, I guess that’s their choice to do so. However these donations are different, in my opinion. There often seems to be some kind of present or charity donation implied by Nadia and Mark. Am I right in thinking that last time they were getting lots of donations the NHS choir was implied?
They are also not thanking people verbally so as to not draw any attention to it.
They should turn the function OFF and ask the subs to instead donate to charities. These are wealthy people!! She is a presenter for ITV!!
Totally agree,the £1.99 is upto subs,but to ask for donations ,is a whole different ball game ,and very unfair on people who worship them and dont want to upset them,its wrong on so many levels

Reactions: 11
It's definitely allowed. I watch a young couple who have been travelling for about three years, back home now because of Covid. They do a live chat about once a month or so, and some people send money during that chat. A LOT of money. Nadia and Mark would be well jealous!
This other couple do amazing videos, beautifully edited, great drone shots of their travels, lovely music and altogether much better quality than Marks put together bits and pieces. They don't have a members section, so it's all free to watch. Also the people are not suckered into thinking they are their friends. I'm guessing they just appreciate what a lovely young couple they are and want to donate.
p.s. They always thank the people who send money. :)
Are you able to tell us who they are? I ask purely out of interest because I follow Mr and Mrs adventure who film while they travel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Totally agree,the £1.99 is upto subs,but to ask for donations ,is a whole different ball game ,and very unfair on people who worship them and dont want to upset them,its wrong on so many levels
Not sure I agree...the 1.99 is to watch everything they put out. The donation thing is optional but you can still watch everything and then decide to donate or not. I do agree it's in bad taste for these two, who have enough money and don't need donations or members fees (which will fall flat anyway, soon I'd guess) from people who feel the need to pay for a shoutout or to feel like one of their 'special friends'
Are you able to tell us who they are? I ask purely out of interest because I follow Mr and Mrs adventure who film while travel.
Yea sure. Leave Everything and Wander. :)

Reactions: 5
Not sure I agree...the 1.99 is to watch everything they put out. The donation thing is optional but you can still watch everything and then decide to donate or not. I do agree it's in bad taste for these two, who have enough money and don't need donations or members fees (which will fall flat anyway, soon I'd guess) from people who feel the need to pay for a shoutout or to feel like one of their 'special friends'

Yea sure. Leave Everything and Wander. :)
That's kind of what I said ,you put it a bit better than me 😄,its the same names they call out all the time ,I'm sure subs make up things ,just to get noticed and get their name shouted out ,and to resort to donating to them for that ,makes it sad,that folk are vulnerable and they're playing on that .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The comments on the Night Shift are brutal. Still really bitter about Goggle box. (Both of them, it's a good earner). Still begging for likes. He got paranoid when a sub knew that they had takeaway. The evidence was the sofa. Sushi bag. Do they ever clean up their tit. Her gross knife licking and eating style are mentioned.
Hope everyone votes on the podcast awards for someone else.

That's kind of what I said ,you put it a bit better than me 😄,its the same names they call out all the time ,I'm sure subs make up things ,just to get noticed and get their name shouted out ,and to resort to donating to them for that ,makes it sad,that folk are vulnerable and they're playing on that .
I do wonder what LW think about this. They are taking from vulnerable people.

Reactions: 10
If I remember right kaye used to stay in the fleapit when she was on loose women on fridays but that suddenly stopped and she then started to stay in a hotel. I'm surprised she ever stayed there at all as I can't imagine she would be happy staying amongst all that filth as from what we have seen on the vlogs her house always looks very clean. Or did manky upset her following her around leering at her with those pervy eyes or perhaps she couldn't stand the smell of him anywhere near her..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comments on the Night Shift are brutal. Still really bitter about Goggle box. (Both of them, it's a good earner). Still begging for likes. He got paranoid when a sub knew that they had takeaway. The evidence was the sofa. Sushi bag. Do they ever clean up their tit. Her gross knife licking and eating style are mentioned.
Hope everyone votes on the podcast awards for someone else.
What happened with google box, sorry I can’t face reading back through all the threads 🙈

What happened with google box, sorry I can’t face reading back through all the threads 🙈
They really really really want to be on the celebrity one. Nadia has asked Gogglebox directly if her family can be on it, they’ve said no thank you. Meanwhile Ruth and Eamonn and Stacey and Joe are on it at the moment 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
They really really really want to be on the celebrity one. Nadia has asked Gogglebox directly if her family can be on it, they’ve said no thank you. Meanwhile Ruth and Eamonn and Stacey and Joe are on it at the moment 😁
The ironic thing is if she had a different husband they’d probably let her on there 🤣 He’s an absolute nightmare, total fame seeking hoe!

Reactions: 11
Why the hell do they think ppl want to listen/watch them eating/slurping/chomping/moaning/groaning/licking food on lives!! Fgs, my ears and my teeth are itching 🤮🤮🤮 dirty bastards 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
The ironic thing is if she had a different husband they’d probably let her on there 🤣 He’s an absolute nightmare, total fame seeking hoe!
When it was kaye and N,it was fun,you could see they were having fun aswell,then it suddenly stopped,their walk to work and thursday night shannanigans, M obviously wanted a bit of the action,and to be fair,it was fun at the beginning, now it's just awful,all about money,pushing and promoting everything, and you can see they're not having fun,it comes across in the rubbish they churn out every single day .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.