Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Continue to report them on YouTube. To do so, there is a flag underneath the video. I've reported a few of their videos recently for misinformation (these haven’t just been coffee bores btw) and YouTube has confirmed that my reports were successful. They typically receive a strike or are unable to make money off the video. It's important for Mark to keep in mind that YouTube owns their channel, not him, therefore he should quit giving headteacher lectures to the subs.

While Nadia is currently sat on LW and being paid by ITV, Mark is slagging them off because he has only just realised that the msm are bias. I am so surprised she hasn’t had her contract terminated.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Poddular

VIP Member
What a dick.
If he just took one minute out of his groundhog, self indulgent day to think of others instead of himself and his imaginary " problems " , he would maybe realise how blessed he really is.
🤬🙄🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Trying to watch her on CM but it’s so hard. Why oh why is she so false. Pretend laughing every couple of mins, boring stories she’s told a million times before, she can’t read a line without making a cock up and oh the lies.
@bitterntwisted i beg you to do one of your write ups on this mornings pathetic attempt at humour! Pretty please 😂😂
---
Oh it gets better! She has named all the people in her life that supports her with parenting apart from Di! She’s a a class bitch!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The way they spoke to the old lady. And the absolute state of her leg. Shocking. Nadim would have been straight to casualty.Two pets didn’t bother to be there for her birthday to give her present in person (a cheap ugly figurine supposed to look like Diane).

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
Cleaning out the fridge and having a listen to CM. While sitting in their over heated house they’re furious about the fact that 6 chicken breasts cost over £20 and their takeaway app is a joke. What’s pissing you off ‘guys’.. cmon tell us!? Most said NHS. Read the room
As someone who has just spent 24hrs in a freezing A&E waiting room with my very ill partner waiting for him to be admitted, they can f£%/ right off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Julia was on Lorraine this morning - what a beautiful and gorgeous person, one wouldn't think she was related to the others! Funniest thing I've heard in a while was when she said on Coffee Moaning the other day "shall we do a poll on how many of you have a crush on my Husband".

• Haha
  • Sick

crabandoyster

Mark telling us off this morning for daring to question their stance on Israel. 🇮🇱 I’m a history teacher and I worked in Kuwait and Bahrain. I have also been to Jordan and Israel. 75 yrs over wanting the same piece of land. There is no solution. October 7 was the latest attack. Mark has a one sided viewpoint because of Nadia’s family. He needs to travel, not just holiday in villas and flats around the Med.

Last edited:

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Billy no mates hanging round tthe women again like a bad smell you can’t shift 🤡🤡
---
Looks like someone's been telling porkie pies. If you are busy having people over because its Christmas time then just say so. It's the lying people don't like.
That Zoe fool is obsessed with them

• Haha

Poddular

VIP Member
Utter fools.
I'd like someone to explain to me, preferably the creative one, HOW exactly does his divisive lecturing on a subject he's never before been concerned about to a few hundred mixed up people and her scribbling on her hands and wearing a fruit t-shirt HELPS ANYONE?!
And this coming from a couple who closer to home ,can't even show basic care and compassion to their dogs and their elderly, can't give their children basic education and guidelines and have a very long and public fallout with a sibling!
Deluded twits!

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She is going to be discussing her ADHD on LW on Friday with the bloke who won I'm a Celeb - he has it. That should be interesting, wonder how much revision she will have done to lie her way through that conversation.
LW are a disgrace, they enable this woman

• Heart

Waffle3

VIP Member
Mark telling us off this morning for daring to question their stance on Israel. 🇮🇱 I’m a history teacher and I worked in Kuwait and Bahrain. I have also been to Jordan and Israel. 75 yrs over wanting the same piece of land. There is no solution. October 7 was the latest attack. Mark has a one sided viewpoint because of Nadia’s family. He needs to travel, not just holiday in villas and flats around the Med.
What an imbecile! Expert/teacher whatever… who does he think he is sermoning people 😡He believes he knows it all as he has inside information from his « Arabic family »! 🤣🤣🤣 Strangely enough before 7 October they had never mentioned the situation in Gaza (but keep on « teaching » us now that it goes back 75 years) and remember the first few weeks they had to inform themselves (especially Nadia) as they did not know much about Middle East politics and alliances! He had never heard even of the Balfour declaration. I am glad to know that you are a history teacher @crabandoyster ! I have already said I studied Political Science/International Relations and will not comment here on the situation going on but I will certainly comment on his stupidity and lack of objectivity…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Thank you @Telly Fanatic for our new title.

To Recap: The last thread was slow going what with it being the same old, same old.

We had Nadia go both barrels, pointy fingers a-go-go at Laurence Fox, calling him a misogynist and a threat to society basically.
Mark is allegedly busy doing his little film. He also allegedly got COVID as a reason for not doing CMs or vlogs.
Mark says if you have a cat as your profile pic, you're obviously a troll. If you bitch about Nads, you need friends. LOL!
TEDDY CAN HEAR AGAIN! Big old Boots promo via Teddy's busted hearing aids. It was all very melodramatic and touching like a soppy Hallmark card.
More promo shite via Zoe. They get their guts in order, but they are still full of shit.
In Tattle News, our very own @HereForAScroll has been gifted a membership for the 3x.
Poor Elianne Adnam is murdered at a bus stop in Croydon. Nadia tells us about her yoof at the Whitgift Centre and how Croydon is a crime ridden shithole, AGAIN!
Did you know Nadia is part Arab? She gets it from her dad, who is Jordanian. With Israel flattening Gaza into a parking lot, Nadia is going full Palestinian liberation and Mr. McPointy Fingers tries to do his best Stephen Sackur. :rolleyes:
Curly Cooks of Croydon have been making the rounds at various foody thingies. It gives Dina some extra spending money to burn at Lidl. A particularly offensive Italian episode occurred, when Nadia was making pizza. To quote my mother "I was screaming at the monitor telling her to stop over kneading the dough! She ruined that pizza!" :ROFLMAO:
We are seeing their trips 6-8 months after the fact. Too much vulgarity, too much topless Mark and I really could have done without seeing Nadia's poorly pixelated ace of spades.

Carry one Tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha

Poddular

VIP Member
I honestly don't know how you sit through it @bitterntwisted. But im glad you do as I love reading your " unpacking " of vlogmas.
Impressions I get from it are , Dina drinks as much as her soak of a sister, Mark must be the most annoying ,childish ,attention seeking, difficult and useless man this side of the moon, he doesn't like Nadia doing things without him, Nadias patience seems to be wearing thin with him, the whole household make my eyes and ears bleed and how can they go to sleep at night fulfilled after producing this waste of time,energy and resources in the name of entertainment/employment/ tax dodge.

Ps the blatant lying over Marks illness and the " staff party" 🤬.
Are the subs thick?
Answers on a postcard.

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
The way they spoke to the old lady. And the absolute state of her leg. Shocking. Nadim would have been straight to casualty.Two pets didn’t bother to be there for her birthday to give her present in person (a cheap ugly figurine supposed to look like Diane).
Wow! As seen in previous vlogs, Nadia would have also insisted that Mark drive Nadim to A&E. Personally I’ve always felt that Nadia seems to encourage Mark’s resentment towards his mother

• Sad