Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh What a surprise ! 3 topics of AA&U are narcissists, children of alcoholic parents and trauma of Gaza! How convenient subs sent them these topics to discuss šŸ¤”šŸ¤„šŸ„±šŸ„±
If you're a pretend agony uncle is it a bit wank to write the problems yourself so you can have yet another self-indulgent rant? Asking for a 'friend'. :sneaky:

At timestamp 10:45 Mark Adderley sets off on a predictably ragey monologue about narcissists. Heā€™s so invested in the submissivesā€™ problem his own historic grievances that he develops a facial twitch (Time stamp 12:43). Plus, I lost count of the number of times he uttered: ā€œme, my, or Iā€. Time to for me to šŸ‘Ž and bow out before they return to Israel vs Gaza.
1704874619480.png

In other news, Mark Adderley's neck and jowls appear to be catching up (or more accurately, drooping down?) with those of his much older wife. Similar levels of ingrained dirt, though. Seriously, he developing the jawline of the Pillsburry Doughboy. At least he's able to mask his own hair loss with one of his ā€˜funā€™ caps. He still has a titchy shrunken willy though. And let's face it, if he only learned that heā€™s circumcised five minutes ago, there's little chance that he has a clue what to do with it. Poor Nadia Sawalha has certainly made her bed. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you're a pretend agony uncle is it a bit wank to write the problems yourself so you can have yet another self-indulgent rant? Asking for a 'friend'. :sneaky:

At timestamp 10:45 Mark Adderley sets off on a predictably ragey monologue about narcissists. Heā€™s so invested in the submissivesā€™ problem his own historic grievances that he develops a facial twitch (Time stamp 12:43). Plus, I lost count of the number of times he uttered: ā€œme, my, or Iā€. Time to for me to šŸ‘Ž and bow out before they return to Israel vs Gaza.
View attachment 2679630

In other news, Mark Adderley's neck and jowls appear to be catching up (or more accurately, drooping down?) with those of his much older wife. Similar levels of ingrained dirt, though. Seriously, he developing the jawline of the Pillsburry Doughboy. At least he's able to mask his own hair loss with one of his ā€˜funā€™ caps. He still has a titchy shrunken willy though. And let's face it, if he only learned that heā€™s circumcised five minutes ago, there's little chance that he has a clue what to do with it. Poor Nadia Sawalha has certainly made her bed. :sick:
The part where he says he is monitoring the sound,šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ what on your iPhone David Brent?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2679630

When he is discribing down beat narcissist ā€” he is describing himself!

Reactions: 11
The way they spoke to the old lady. And the absolute state of her leg. Shocking. Nadim would have been straight to casualty.Two pets didnā€™t bother to be there for her birthday to give her present in person (a cheap ugly figurine supposed to look like Diane).

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The way they spoke to the old lady. And the absolute state of her leg. Shocking. Nadim would have been straight to casualty.Two pets didnā€™t bother to be there for her birthday to give her present in person (a cheap ugly figurine supposed to look like Diane).
Wow! As seen in previous vlogs, Nadia would have also insisted that Mark drive Nadim to A&E. Personally Iā€™ve always felt that Nadia seems to encourage Markā€™s resentment towards his mother

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Nadia couldn't be more disinterested if she tried. She doesn't care about Di's health at all. All his protestations sound false too, its just lip service. 'Oh mum!' in a insincere tone of voice. It's shocking that the pair of them are not taking more care of the old lady at all. It's not like they are rushed off their feet with work.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I stopped even being able to hate watch those 2 horrendous morons, I catch up on here and I definitely donā€™t watch loose women but whilst channel hopping I unfortunately caught site of
IMG_9088.png
the old bag, she is looking so dog rough, the state of her matted hair šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Have Loose Women on in the background. Nitty is on today and as usual doesn't shut up, interrupts and makes it all about her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Have Loose Women on in the background. Nitty is on today and as usual doesn't shut up, interrupts and makes it all about her.
She may have mentioned for the million times her dad is an ArabšŸ¤”šŸ¤” but the two knobs thought Carnegie hall was in Ireland. Thick fools

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow! As seen in previous vlogs, Nadia would have also insisted that Mark drive Nadim to A&E. Personally Iā€™ve always felt that Nadia seems to encourage Markā€™s resentment towards his mother
šŸ’Æ Grace Kelly
The mutual disdain between Nadia Sawalha and her m-i-l Diane is palpable and at times beyond ugly. šŸ˜„

Although, in my opinion it's basically typical narc behaviour from Nadia Sawalha: "I purposely got knocked up whilst drunk and fast approaching 40 by a 'man' (the most generous noun I'll use this year, tattlers) who already had two tiny daughters" squeezed out by two different women on the other side of the country. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”. Mark Adderley clocked his meal ticket for life as he edited the one series wonder: 'Eating in the Sun' starring his next baby-mother-to-be. Conveniently, Nadia's was the latest willing hole for a night but she had an actual home to invite him to live in for free. All he had to do was make the transformation from convicted drink driver to wearily dry drunk. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

This was all a BIG FAT MISTAKE on Nadia's part ... so, obviously everything becomes Mark Adderley's elderly mother-with-the-bruised-leg's fault because she was the one guiding his drunken micro penis into impregnating all and sundry. šŸ˜” šŸ˜„

Nadia couldn't be more disinterested if she tried. She doesn't care about Di's health at all. All his protestations sound false too, its just lip service. 'Oh mum!' in a insincere tone of voice. It's shocking that the pair of them are not taking more care of the old lady at all. It's not like they are rushed off their feet with work.
Here's hoping karma rolls up to bite Nadia Sawalha on the bum - Diane is only 14 years older than her after all. :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She looks more awful than usual today on LW. Hairstyle doesnā€™t do anything for her and that outfit is so dated, doesnā€™t fit her properly, ages her and shows all her tummy rolls. Why does she always get the sh1t clothes. Does she choose it herself?

Reactions: 7
And she's back at it again. Time stamp 3:55 for when Nadia Sawalha interrupts Laurie Brett talking about the Nolan sisters to whine about body acceptance. Again. šŸ˜©

I do love the way the Loose Women producers continue to troll her - or in the case of this thumbnail where they're taking a pop at Mr Adderley. šŸ˜‚
1705069818639.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.