Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched them in longest time, but had a look tonight...
What the duck have they done to the hall?
I mean it was a tit tip to begin, but who the hell spends that much money to make something look shitter?
Dina is as rough as they come.

Thank God for Julia, she is the only positive sister who actually knows who she is and has a true and applaudable moral compass.

My house is far from perfect, but it's clean and homely. They look like they live in a squat!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So if I’m correct, they’ve said they are poorly and can’t fulfill their part of the deal to their paying subs but they’ve got one of their subs there partying? Am I right? Stange that Zoe has shared this but none of them?

• Angry
Billy no mates hanging round tthe women again like a bad smell you can’t shift 🤡🤡
---
Looks like someone's been telling porkie pies. If you are busy having people over because its Christmas time then just say so. It's the lying people don't like.
That Zoe fool is obsessed with them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I believe quite a few of their subbies follow each other online so surely they'll see her stories and realise they've been lied to 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Jesus she doesn’t dress up for visitors do they. They still look rough and filthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Trying to watch her on CM but it’s so hard. Why oh why is she so false. Pretend laughing every couple of mins, boring stories she’s told a million times before, she can’t read a line without making a cock up and oh the lies.
@bitterntwisted i beg you to do one of your write ups on this mornings pathetic attempt at humour! Pretty please 😂😂
---
Oh it gets better! She has named all the people in her life that supports her with parenting apart from Di! She’s a a class witch!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
And I’d like to say that this is the first time I’ve ever used a word like that as I try not to do so but she’s just a pig with make up on in my opinion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Billy no mates hanging round tthe women again like a bad smell you can’t shift 🤡🤡
---

That Zoe fool is obsessed with them
That Zoe fool is obsessed with Mark Adderley. Despite locking him in the toy cupboard for decades, Nadia Sawalha's fears might still come to pass.
1702390873733.png

I reckon the fool is rubbing herself off to this photo as we speak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Nadia hasn't anything to worry about unless Zoe can keep him into the lifestyle he is accustomed too, no matter how young and pretty he isn't going to risk his cash cow.

I watched a small bit of the chalet shite, god that stair carpet has had it, its filthy and worn out. How can you bring folk into your home when its that bad? There's clutter all over the place, it must stink of muck and dogs. I wouldn't eat anything and I'd want to rinse out the wine glass before any free wine from that hovel. On second thoughts I'd decline any offers, even from Nadia off the telly.

• Sick
All of them would have to be very careful what they told Nitty in confidence.
She broadcasted on tv that her sisters friend after child birth developed a large varicose vain on what she described as her “Noon”.
How embarrassed must that person have been, that, that information was passed on and then blurted out to the viewing public. She will say or do anything to keep her place on that show.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Vlogmas #9 "Nadia Needs A Naked AXE Man, Mark Makes HUGE Flatpack Mistakes And The Chalet Is STILL SH*T." I'm back to torture myself with this steaming pile of hot garbage from the Sadderleys. Bring on the Dancing Gingerbread Men!

Chi Chi, AKA Golden Child of the Canine World, is dressing in a Santa costume; you know the ones where the cat/dog's front paw are the legs with fake arms with their head on top? Mark complains about having to show his passport to receive this axe from Amazon. He proceeds to use what looks like a boning knife to open the box. I had to look this one up, because I could maybe at a push ID 3 knives out of a knife block. One thing I know is that you ruin kitchen knives when using them to cut cardboard. He is getting a workout opening a box, the poor thing. Nadia calls Dina to say Mark has the axe. Mark gets all excited, saying it's like "The Shining" and Nadia tells Dina he is going mad now. Hardly "The Shining," it a utility axe at best. It would take you a week to axe through a door like Jack Nicholson with Mark's axe. :rolleyes: Dina should be doing this, because Mark is USELESS when it comes to handyman activities. "I can see fingers coming off, this is dangerous" says Nadia. Dina says to put it on the ground and just go bang, to which Nadia declares Dina is as mad as Mark is. Mark witches about the cold. He is sans jacket and gloves, of course. He goes to move the log, but trips over the step. :ROFLMAO: Nadia calls him an idiot. He goes to chop it and it goes flying, he hasn't even made a dent let alone a cut. Nadia is yelling don't hold it, but every time he hits it, IT MOVES! :rolleyes: Now you would think that maybe, I don't know, you would measure the alcove to see where to split these logs. Honestly an axe is only useful in someone who has experience, skill and brawn. Mark has neither of these attributes. Ideally, a circular saw would be the best thing and loads quicker. That axe is way too small. "It's not like the movies, is it?" says Nadia. He manages to knock off a few chips from the log.

Mark tells Nadia "I think we are going to have to saw them." Nadia says it more difficult than it looks and says to him "I hope you're not going to leave this box here. I just cleared up every, that box, please Mark. You are a nightmare." Mark asks Nadia what the men in the films (chopping wood) do? Nadia says they are always bare chested and guess what? He takes his top off to chop the wood. :sick: No one wants to see that, for the love of all things holy! I have seen more than enough of Mark's body habitus than any stranger needs or wants to see. 😭 He trips a second time. The log goes flying into his leg and Nadia laughs. More chopping and he manages to chop the step. TIME TO GIVE UP !!!! and the dancing faerie break is early. You know that 24-hour timeline Mark was given for the bed? It is now days after says Nadia, "We've got people coming!" These people coming over, could they be the people who brought illness that prevented the Whine O'Clock yesterday? 🤔 Apparently, Maddie is sleeping sleep on the floor. Mark's glasses go flying out of his hands as Nadia is doubling down about the bed. He says the living room will be cleared tonight and the bed by the end of tomorrow. He makes mention of opening the loft. Nadia says until those two priorities are sorted, NO LOFT. Mark has the gall to say that their Xmas is all about Dina and Nadia and nothing about the 2 of them. Nadia wails about the flatpack boxes she has been waiting 2 years to be built "Don't you daaaare say I'm difficult... Most women would have left you by now over this." One of them, that's for sure. By Monday if it isn't done, she is "booking another man and the padlock is staying on." Off Nadia goes with her other man Henry, whom she most certainly derives more pleasure from than Mark. Get you heads out of the gutter, I mean he is useful and more reliable. 🤫🤭 Mark points to the lit tree blocking off the living room and says "It looks like tit anyway." Mummy yells "What?" Mark: "Nothing."

Mark points out the crap sitting on top of the French cupboard: Toffee Elizabethan collar, a wreath from last Xmas. "And don't put everything in the hall. It's got to straight off into the car to the dump or something tomorrow." Mark hands the wreath to her, but doesn't let go. He accuses her of getting physical with him and she says "Mark, in a minute you are going to know physical, because I am going to kick you in the bollocks." Nadia says as soon as she said "my lodge" he wouldn't give the wreath to her. She has told him to let go, she gets her elbows going and he asks her what is wrong, "have you taken your meds?" 😲 Low blow. 😤 "If you ever ask me about my meds ever again, I will break you." He says he is going to smoke a great big reefer. He starts puffing on a roll of netting. Mark is wearing Toffee's cone of shame that Nadia says a diseased dog had and he can get some infection from it. Nadia mentions another man to do manly things. The door goes. "Is that him already?" Mark asks. No, it's Dina. Same thing. 🤣

Dina says you need a stump and then put the log on and then chop. Talk of a saw and Nadia says to Dina they are just going to have to go the long way and Dina says Nooooo. I swear that axe is going to end up in the garden, sans protective cover, left to rot until GFH rears its ugly head in spring. That or one of the many junk drawers. More griping about the chalet from Mark and he claims she is nasty to him when Dina isn't around. Nadia lists all the things he was to do ages ago: flatpack, bed. Mark walks away and Dina yells "You need a physical list and then you need to tick them off." Mark yells that he knows how lists work and Dina does her geezer girl laugh. Mark pulls out animal skull and Dina says that's a ram and not what she wants, she wants deer antlers. Nadia says she bought Mark the ram's head 2 years ago and he still hasn't put it up. Mark says he will. "Oh shut-up Dina, constantly coming around in here, telling us what to do! duck off with your bleeping cabin in the hall! You're stupid bleeping cabin!" Talk about skis, cable ties, rugs. Nads wants a sausage dog draft excluder and figures Dina can whiz on up on the sewing machine. More chat between the sisters and Nadia has one arm on the wall next to the stairs and the other hand on her hip. Mark says that's her "I don't know" pose. "When we've come back, you'll have tidied everything" when they have come back from The Range tomorrow says Dina. Mark says he is opening the loft and Nadia says it's not happening. All this time, Mark has been stalking them on the other side of the lit tree and they say he looks like some kind of perv and Dina tells him to get out of their chalet.

Nadia says Dina is off home to drink with her friends. "Oh the single life eh?" says Nadia. Dina says yeah. Nadia says no cooking dinner if you don't want to. "YOU GET NO SEX!" yells Mark. Says the sexually frustrated man. This is Nadia's face--->😮 MAAAAARKK!!! Dina says "YES! IT'S THE BEST!" Nadia tells him to get out. Dancing Santas. Mark points at various things around the living room and says "Not mine." He goes outside to witch about Nadia telling him to clear up his crap and the old Allen key a-twisting. He throws something in the skip and some stupid sound effect goes off. Is that skip a permanent fixture at their house? Does it ever get emptied and then leave? He starts waxing lyrical about the fog. Spooky music and he is harrassing Toffee. Toffee has a doughnut around her neck, facing the wall of the landing and growling. He blathers on about not letting the sisters get to them, but then realizes they already got to Toffee. Somebody needs a straight jacket.

Mark moves a box, earth shattering development I know. It's the frame for the chest of drawers for next door. More useless chit chat about the box and where it is going. He witches about the chalet tree AGAIN. He is back to show that he cleared out the living room. He says he has hurt his knee. Messes about with the axe to open the box and pulls out the flat pack. Oh look, we have new animation! It's a snowman dad dancing in a bauble. More unboxing of the boring kind. Nadia got the so-called chest of drawers from CosmoLiving. It looks more like a bedside table. It says it's a level easy, so Mark can't possibly screw this up. He's just messing about for the camera, making faces, flicking his screwdriver. He's trying to get Nadia's attention like a clinging child, but she has her eyes glued to her phone. "Mark, stop being annoying." Later, she comes by to see the lack of progress and says how there has been noises from this end of the living room, when suddenly she says no, not this one. "No, no, no, no!" Nadia wanted the chest of drawers upstairs done and like I said, this looks like a bedside table. Apparently, she isn't doing the room in that colour anymore either. She tells him to stop and says to put it away and they are a horrible colour anyway. So she is just going to junk a perfectly serviceable bedside table? Really? She tells him to put it in the loft and that it is going to take him all night. I dunno, he got started let him finish it and stop being a pill Nadia. 😫 Loads of back and forth and Nadia goes to check on Chi Chi has she has rolled in fox tit again. Mark says he is going to build it anyway and put it in Nanny Di's room. Now Mark is bitching about the chalet and Dina coming in "and leaving a bleeping explosion" and Nadia doesn't know what she is saying yes to.

Nadia still yelling and him and Mark rightfully says if it goes in the loft, bits will get lost. "Santa would not treat me like this. He is wearing his elf hat by the way. Shots of him building this side table. Upstairs bathroom and Nadia can't get Chi Chi out of the bath. She went to pick her up, Chi Chi banged her head under Nadia's chin and Nadia bit her tongue. Chi Chi runs down the stairs, Toffee just sits in her basket growling and barking. Mark screwing in the screws. Goes on about Nadia not seeing him use the screwdriver. "It's like whenever you score a goal, they are never there, women, mums, girlfriends." 😳 Careful, you sound like an incel. Save this tit for your therapist. Is he still going? Nadia is busy doing some Instagram promo and Mark comes round to whiz the screwdriver. Nadia calls it the tiniest screwdriver and he says it's big. She starts screaming how that was near her eye. He shows her his handiwork and surprise, surprise, Nadia likes it. She says the other one is blue. "Are we having a boy and a girl or something?" Now she says she doesn't know if she likes it. It is at this point I wouldn't blame Mark chucking it out the window. She calls it Habitat and that it is rocking. No, it's CosmoLiving and it is sitting on polystyrene. The drawer situation can be solved with bar soap. Jesus wept! Nadia says to put it in the loft. More fratching. "Our child is on the floor. She doesn't have a bed." Nadia, we have seen the state of her room, I sincerely doubt that she notices. She is going to be 21, can't she build her own bed? She says she can't sell it because it's not in the box. What? Facebook marketplace you dumb bint. She says what a shithole her bedroom and saunters off. The End.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.