Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Telly Fanatic for our new title.

To Recap: The last thread was slow going what with it being the same old, same old.

We had Nadia go both barrels, pointy fingers a-go-go at Laurence Fox, calling him a misogynist and a threat to society basically.
Mark is allegedly busy doing his little film. He also allegedly got COVID as a reason for not doing CMs or vlogs.
Mark says if you have a cat as your profile pic, you're obviously a troll. If you witch about Nads, you need friends. LOL!
TEDDY CAN HEAR AGAIN! Big old Boots promo via Teddy's busted hearing aids. It was all very melodramatic and touching like a soppy Hallmark card.
More promo shite via Zoe. They get their guts in order, but they are still full of tit.
In Tattle News, our very own @HereForAScroll has been gifted a membership for the 3x.
Poor Elianne Adnam is murdered at a bus stop in Croydon. Nadia tells us about her yoof at the Whitgift Centre and how Croydon is a crime ridden shithole, AGAIN!
Did you know Nadia is part Arab? She gets it from her dad, who is Jordanian. With Israel flattening Gaza into a parking lot, Nadia is going full Palestinian liberation and Mr. McPointy Fingers tries to do his best Stephen Sackur. :rolleyes:
Curly Cooks of Croydon have been making the rounds at various foody thingies. It gives Dina some extra spending money to burn at Lidl. A particularly offensive Italian episode occurred, when Nadia was making pizza. To quote my mother "I was screaming at the monitor telling her to stop over kneading the dough! She ruined that pizza!" :ROFLMAO:
We are seeing their trips 6-8 months after the fact. Too much vulgarity, too much topless Mark and I really could have done without seeing Nadia's poorly pixelated ace of spades.

Carry one Tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I will try and get my spelling errors to a minimum. This joker has decided to do Vlogmas every day it seems, so I am behind schedule. Vlogmas #2 Nadia accuses Mark of Hoarding & War Breaks Out as Nadia & Dina Reveal Radical Plans. Thank God this crap is only 36 mins long. BTW I learned a new emoji thingy. 🍕:poop: pizza tit= piece of tit. Try that one out.

Nadia wears her Xmas pud hat and feably sings "Walking in a Winter Wonderland." "Can you see my beige pants?" Mark says yes. "I don't want you to." Mark notes that Nadia didn't laugh at his shirt. She didn't find it funny. He follows her into the room version of a junk drawer AKA the Teen Room. As she ascends the stairs Mark says she looks like a tithead. Less than a minute in and he is being juvenile. We finally see the sweatshirt he is wearing. It has Christoper Walken in his most miserable looking face with the words "Walken in a Winter Wonderland." Get it? Ha. Ha. :cautious: He is wearing his reindeer hat. Just as Mark is jabbering to the camera we hear Nadia yell "Maaark! Come up here! Just come, I don't want any arguing." If you have Mark says something really vulgar on your Sadderleys bingo card, congrats. "Do you want to rut?" :sick: "Whenever I put this reindeer hat on, I just want to rut." Even with a bag over his face, I wouldn't rut him. :cautious:Upstairs and what looks like it is across from Maddie's room, Nadia is another bedroom. How did I figure it was Maddie's room? There are lipstick kisses all over the bedroom door! Yes, really! :rolleyes: Yeah, I'm judgmental when I say what parent lets their kid put lipstick kisses all over their outside bedroom door? I'm trying to figure out how many rooms they have. Maddie, guest/Nanny Di, N&M, Kiki, walk-in and this room with furniture Mark started to put together, a rack of clothes, kids' toys and other crap. "In August, or before August, I warned him we were having people to stay in the festive period and that I needed this room, right... we got this massive chest of drawers to put all of this excess stuff in. He got 3 drawers put up and there are 9 drawers needed." Nadia mentions the screwdriver, says she will pay someone to build the drawers, He has 36 hours or she is flexing her credit card. Mark mouths off with some swearing, she reduces the hours to 24. Aren't ADHD meds supposed to help you focus? I thought he was on them. "Right, I am going to get a man and I am going to get you a new psychiatrist!" She goes on to say that Channel 4 makes documentaries about people like him. Mr. Pot is on line 1 for Ms. Sawalha.

Dancing elves. It's the Frizzy, Dehydrated, Hair Don'ts of Croydon. Dina is gurning for the camera, doesn't like how she looks. Nadia says she is too brutal with herself and she looks great. "How old are you? You can't look 16." Dina says she doesn't want to look 16. They are at the train station off to The Spirit of Christmas, where they have a champagne bar and they are going to see Donna May of Donna May London. At the fair, Dina poses by a Xmas tree and sucks her cheeks in. You know how much it costs to get into this shindig? TWENTY-FIVE QUID! 😲 This thing looks like the One of a Kind Gift Show they have here at the end of November. Nads asks Dina what they got last year from here and she says nothing, they just looked around. "It's very middle clawsss" says Nadia. "Handmade candles at 70 quid, we feel very out of place. We're from Croydon." She who has money to burn buying any old tat from Amazon. Donna has a stall at this overpriced Xmas fair. A stall selling Xmas ornaments and Dina suggests getting Mark a devil ornament. There is The Little Green Cracker Company, no prices. That is something that annoys me, going shopping and no bloody price on products. I'm socially lazy most of the time, so I don't like having to ask. 😣 Nadia witches about green products being expensive, like she is on povo street. There is a stall that has mock London street plates like Prosecco Place and Fashion Mews. Dina says she would have "Champagne Lane 💯."
Dina loves an Advent candle, but is will only burn so far, because she is going away. There is an Advent candle that has various alcoholic bevvies on each day, says "You booze, You lose." Nadia suggests getting that for Mark. Pourquoi? Why would you get alcoholic related material for a so-called sober person? Nadia promotes ThisIsNessie.com. Ten percent of card purchase goes to Alzheimer's. Research or those living with it, I don't know, BECAUSE THESE TWO DON'T SAY! 😤

Still at the fair and these two making up scenarios for the hides on sale for the reception, the lounge or the foyaaay. "When are we getting CHAMPAGNE?" Nadia says through gritted teeth. She has a terrible thirst. Sawalha is an Arabic name meaning Thrist Trap. No offence to St. Julia. Swarovski has a booth and Dina loves them. There is a snowman for 165 pounds, an elf sitting on a sweet for 145 and Rudolph for 250. "Can you imagine that in your house? It would get well lost" says Dina. 🤣 I love a shady Dina. 🤭 They have some really pretty ornaments that go for 85 quid a pop. You certainly wouldn't want those a tree with cats and a hardwood floor. "I've got one of them." "You do not!" "I have!" What does Dina have? She has an off the shoulder, silver sequined dress that she got for a staff Xmas party. It's quite the stunning litte number. Nadia asks where she got it. "Amazon." 🤦‍♀️ Did it last only one evening? Nadia says Amazon clothes are really good. Congrats Nadia on killing the high street. :cautious: They found the champagne bar, but there are no seats. Dina shows Nads a squishy toy :poop: with an elf hat on top. Dina suggests it for Mark "It's so him." Yeah, he is a 🍕:poop:. :p They are at a novelty kiosk with a buff elf bird feeder "Nibble My Bits," racing Brussels sprouts, Brussels sprout slippers and a human organ lunch bag. Nadia says she found the perfect gift from the girls to Dina: A fart fan. "Can you see it actually says 'fart fan?'" Yesss Nadiaaa. Willy exerciser-Mark, Boob Mug-Mark, duck-It Bucket-Mark. Dina is buying Kiki a pickle fork, "She won't know what it is, but she is obsessed with pickles."

"I'm terribly let down by Dina. We are only now getting something to eat and something to drink." Oh no, looks like you need to reserve. Dina said to pull an I'm Nadia Sawalha. They get sat down and she did pull a Nadia Sawalha. A table full of lovely Italian-looking food. The women who were hoarding the Champagne bar and now upstairs at the restaurant bar getting sozzled and one is really red in the face, says Dina. They have trolleys for the gift items. "Stuff it in girls, get it in!" There is a pigeon in this complex is Dina is worried about it shitting on the food. All of the waiters are darting their eyes around. They're on their 2nd glass of Champagne. They enjoyed their meal and now try to find their way out of the restaurant like rats trying to escape a maze. Nadia spies some satin pj's with marabou trim. "Imagine the sort of life, where you wear jamamas like that." They'd suit Mark to a T. 🤭 More glass ornaments. Dina has bought a necklace for a friend. Nadia likes a Fair Isle sweater, but Ms. Body Positive says you have to have a certain type of body to wear it. 😦 Knickers, Advent calendars, Xmas toilet rolls. Nadia says there are a lot of posh people at this fair and she thought people wouldn't recognize her. Well taste has no class barriers, because Nadia has been approached by several poshos to tell her how much they love her Instagram posts. 😵 "Honestly, you could knock me over with a feather. Oooh, look at that coat!"

Finally, they make to Donna May and her Donna May London booth. Nadia tells her they have been all around the bloody place. "Bloody shopping!" says Donna. A scan of all of Donna's wares and Nadia extols the virtues of Donna's eye brushes. More ornaments, a Jesus with a blunt that says Holy Smokes. Another idea for Mark. Nadia is off to meet Kaye and Dina will have a mooch around some more. Nadia says if it weren't for Vlogmas, she and Dina wouldn't have gone to the Xmas fair. "So thank you guys!" LONDON LIGHTS BREAKS and we have a montage of lights around Carnaby Street. TIME FOR A SIX PACK OF TENANTS EXTRA... His typo, not mine. It's dancing faery time. It's Mark in that stupid outfit from the last Vlogmas episode and I can smell the rank scent through my monitor. Dina and Nads have a suprise, doing a tit version of "Do Wa Diddy." They each have a pair of skis. Dina demonstrates how skiers walk with their skis in their boots. Mark says he skied in Norway and it was horrible. Wuss. Nadia feels the Xmas village is old hat, they're broken, lights busted, etc. Dina asks if they are going to demolish them. Before Nadia can get her idea out, she says she has a fiberglass splinter from the skis. :rolleyes:

After that little side step, she says they want to do the Xmas village on crack. "Xmas village big time and we are going to kill a million birds with 1 stone." Dina has a friend who can concrete the bottom of the garden for a pint and a meal, get a shed, that she will use all the tit in the garden in. Does anyone else have a feeling of deja vu here? Moving stuff around, buidling something to shove crap in sounds familar. But before all of that, we have Mark staring at the camera in what is supposed to look like a dream sequence, screams in the background, Dina says she has people over during Xmas, she loves Austria, and wants a little chalet to have her get together in. "Are you having a bleeping laugh?" says Mark. Nadia says they are doing it. Mark wants to know how that replaces the village. Mark says they don't need concrete. "And there is going to be a faery lit trail with constant snow leading to it" says Nadia. Then Nadia mentions it being Nordic, then wanting a Heidi window so that is Switzerland. More fluff about cladding and this is sounding incredibly scripted. Mark says duck this and is going to get the Xmas village. "Strudel and gluewine" they say. Mark pisses over the whole idea. Now Nadia wants to do a Nativity scene. Mark wants to take a poll with the subs. He says it ain't gonna happen.

"Right, so Mark's been a right miserable bastard about all of this." Is this bit scripted as well? :unsure: "It's like he doesn't want us to be creative at all" Nadia whispers. Camera on Mark saying they are whispering over there like a couple of old grinches. Dina whispers he is a stick in the mud and Mark has to bellow "You're so bleeping annoying!" He says they will be cellotaping wood to walls. They talk about wooden knick knacks. Is Nadia going to be dusting off Mark balls for decor then? "Cow bells!" Nadia says she will have to write all of this down "We need Heidi stuff." She then figure she is getting her countries mixed up. "And strapping bleeping skis to bleeping doors" says the EDITOR. Dina informs her Heidi is in Switzerland and Sweden has nothing to do with that. "Alpine nonsense." Nadia says look at him with that fuckin reindeer hat on. "He thinks he's the only one who knows anything about Christmas." Coughing in the background. Is that a vaper's cough Maddie? Does she have her sense of smell and taste yet. Yes, make your own joke here. :p Nadia mentions a Nordic tree and is it Swiss? 😒 Mark makes a noise and then says he has earphones in. Nadia calls him arseface, whilst Dina gives him the finger. Nads and Dina on the couch, swiping away on their phones. Dina says no knobs allowed. A belch rings right through my ears, eurgh! Dancing gingerbread men. That's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@bitterntwisted I love your round-ups! There's more humour in one of your round-ups than in the whole of their channel.
💯 Paddygirl

Thank you for saving me from another year of Vlogmas bitterntwisted with your genius. 😍 It appears that Nadia Sawalha has returned to the true meaning of Vlogmas: it's an annual tool to force that lazy unemployed sh*t to do anything around that house. He still won't, though. Mark Adderley will be busy choosing jumpers, finding / fixing a robin ornament and editing. Of course. 🤥 I assume you have at least 5 days of 'loft high jinks' to come. 😩 I wish you strength and zero pressure bitterntwisted

"I'm terribly let down by Dina. We are only now getting something to eat and something to drink." Oh no, looks like you need to reserve. Dina said to pull an I'm Nadia Sawalha. They get sat down and she did pull a Nadia Sawalha.
I wonder which Nadia Sawalha has any currency in the real world: Nadia Sawalha, Loose Woman or (her supposedly preferred social media identity) Nadia Sawalha, one half of the Curly Cooks of Croydon? 🤔

Interesting comment in yesterday's Moan about her increasingly rare "off the telly" gig.
COFFEE MOANING - Nella Rose is OUT; Festive 1st Date Warnings; GEN Z RENTAL HELL; War TRADERS Profit - YouTube
Time stamp 9:00

Mark Adderley prattling on about the TV suits and the very DNA 🤮 of Loose Women: "We're not putting four women on screen that you're supposed to like." 😲

Sounds like the results of an ITV daytime audience survey may have shaken someone! :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
@bitterntwisted apologies for saying this but I honestly can’t wait for you to decipher the most recent Vlogmas. I’ll give you a clue, Dina admits to poohing herself in her car, and calls mark a silly, little man but it gets worse and worse and worse.

Good luck 🤞

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Vlogmas #3 Nadia & Dina's Snow Chalet Plans Gain Momentum in The Range & Mark's Xmas is Sidelined! I guess this is a continuation of their scripted reality show. If it means less Mark, the better. Cue the dancing gingerbread men!

Oh crap! Mark's sleep deprived face is the first thing we see. He is in the car singing "Frosty the Snowman" very badly and the camera shows us frost on the car windshield. I'm not reiterating his freestyle lyrics on this one. Suffice it to say he is being annoying and making stupid faces. Loser has turned on the defroster and you know how it melts the ice into wing shapes? He is asking what it means. :rolleyes: "Oh no! My car has got a mustache! It's Movember!" Mark tells us he loves "this bleeping time of year" and that Nadia and Dina are going to wreck Xmas. He continues to babble on the screen and I just find that hair colour so distracting. I know some couples, as they age, start looking like one another, but I don't think you should be sharing hair colour. Mark is telling the subs that whenever they see Dina and Nads, they are to scream "They're behind you!" panto style. Call me cranky, but I don't like audience participation. I would go to concerts and have some artists telling me to wave your hands and I would say "yeah, not doing that, don't tell me what to do." Then he says if they are doing something that tugs them away from tradition yell "Curly Grinch!" :rolleyes: Now he is fake crying about the loft not being open.

Nadia and Dina in the car off to get so more decor crap that will be shoved somewhere on the premises. This footage has Mark whinging and crying in Nadia's car. For crissakes man, try and find your dignity! 🤦‍♀️ N&D look at runners. Nadia asks how many chalets would have runners in and Dina asks how many chalets has she been in. "None, zero" says Dina. More of Mark's interjection of faux crying and hysterics. Can you imagine what he is like off his meds? Back at TK Maxx/Homesense Dina is telling Nads what is going to happen-red runner/Xmas table, but inside the chalet white. Cue Nadia bitting her fingers and Mark screaming no into the abyss. Nads and Dina tells us that what they are going for, is a log cabin in Austria or Switzerland or Germany. Wait a sec, log cabins are more Scandinavian, they have chalets in Austria/Switzerland. Pick a lane ladies! Anyway, Nadia says she wanted to do something different, get away from the snow village, be a bit more creative. Looking for chalet aprons. Bright red fluffy dog beds. Dina puts one on her head and she looks like something out of a Jean-Paul Gaultier runway. 🤣 They get distracted by the dog outfits. A cream coloured blanket, some faux animal hides. Dina says they need antlers. Nadia said she bought Mark some. Of course she did! From Amazon no doubt. There is a willow deer head, very nice, but I imagine it ending up in the loft crushed, where decent goods go to die. Nadia says they've got the throws, pillows, she's ordered the curtains and the wood cladding wallpaper. No cost of living crisis in their household then. Talk about lampshades.

Demented dancing elves. Speaking of which, it's Mark still in the car. He is holding a Kinder Bueno Advent calendar, "WE REMEMBERED FOR THE GIRLS!" Umm, they're not 10 anymore. He exaggerates digging through a bag, yammering in a creepy B movie horror voice, no wait, he is now a bargain basement Olivier. STFU Mark. If you were waiting for the giant jar of Nutella to make an appearance, congratulations. Dancing faerie time or for Mark, TIME FOR A TUB OF NUTELLA. Back to the sisters and they are at The Range. As a fellow curly haired chick, I weep seeing those neglected curls on their heads. They look like well-worn Brillo pads ready for the bin. Would it kill them to spritz up their curls before they go out? Nadia has spotted a wooden stool and does her "I found that" dance. Tea lights in log discs. Nadia says they have to charm someone to get another stool. Dina says to pull a "Do you know who I am" again. Nadia looks at a bed display that looks very Nordic. She sees Christmas village displays and says to Dina "Don't be swayed." No fear there, as I think Dina can see through to the end of a project. More Xmas decorations, lights, a disco snowball.

Now we have the dancing gingerbread men at the disco and the twisted sisters at home. Dina buys Nadia Xmas ornaments for Nadia's birfday; one is a lemon puff biscuit, the other is a coffee pot from Liberty. She also got her a pine scented candle "that smells like a Christmas tree." Mark asks her if she read that report on scented candles being bad for you and Dina says this one has herbs in them. Every year they tell us scented candles are bad for you. Nadia says you're not supposed to leave a candle lit for more than an hour. Dina also gave her a bright orange hat with a neon pink feathered bobble. Mark doesn't like it, but she will never get lost in a crowd. Dina also got a matching scarf. Wait there is one more gift, a custom Curly Cooks of Croydon ornament. Dina, stop spending your appearance fees on Nadia! It's a chef's hat with a wooden spoon on the left and a spatula on the right. Nadia tells Dina about this patisserie in Leicester Square that had a chandelier made out of baby blue and pink pastry bags. Mark says they looked like condoms. 😒

Another day and Dina has arrived with her antlers on. Nadia says she means business and they go over their plans for the foyer. First Dina wants to cleanse and declutter the area. I think the house needs an exorcism. 😈 The foyer will look like a chalet; an IKEA rug, hides, a real tree to block off the living room, put logs in the recess of the wall, a bench. Nadia asks her what it is called and asks if it is a Swedish log cabin. Dina say noooo. "It's an Austian/Swiss ski chalet." There's a metal display cabinet that Nadia says she can shift to the kitchen and "put Christmas things in it." Dispute about where the bench is going. "Should we tell them about the walls?" asks Nadia. Dina says let it be a surprise, but I think it's the wood wallpaper they forgot they mentioned earlier. Swagging of gingam and Nadia says that isn't very cabinny to which Dina reminds Nadia that she had never been in one and she has been in so many. Talk about a sign that says Heidi's Hutte. Nadia says they should just call it Heidi's Lodge, because the subs might not know what a hutte is. "They need to learn, they need to be educated!" You tell Ms. Homeschooling grifter what's up Dina. 🤓

Dina shows the furry stool she got from Lidl (19.99), the other stool from The Range. She sets the lantern and the tealight logs on The Range stool. A suitcase from an antique market. Mark makes an appearance, eww. He does say that the suitcase is nice. It's Edith Wilkinson from Pontypridd's old suitcase. It's an old Marks & Spencer's St. Michael suitcase and Dina got it for a tenner a few years ago. Dina has a wooden Swiss-looking tray for stollen and what looks like some grey gingham thingy you put on a table; it has stag heads, grey felt and Edelweiss and Dina says it is very precious to her, so Nadia don't destroy it. Red gingham curtains, a tin for kindling, red and white stockings on a string and one of 2 wooden ice skates Dina got in Austria and a mat from IKEA. "Do you have bells?" asks Nadia. Dina says she will have to look for some in her loft. Nads tells her she should have been a set designer and I agree. Talk about taking down the pictures. "Can I dust his Minions?" Mark has 3 minions sitting on the door frame to the living room, in the foyer. "There's a 3D web!" Eww. Dina suggests the mushrooms near the door and Nadia says the dogs will have it. "Oh for God's sake!" Dina, you have known your sister for how long? You know the place is ruled by chaos and not order. I have to sit through this stupid Amy Schumer Tampax ad, because I can't fast forward it. Can't stand her. Why is she shilling for tampons when she has had a hysterectomy?

In the car with Mark and Di. He is wearing another reindeer hat. "This is my Noel Gallagher look, my Liam Gallagher look. Look mum, I'M A LIAM GALLAGHER!" "Okay, Liam Gallagher" says Di. Mark tells her to get festive and his concerns about Vlogmas. "Hello subs!" He says to her that D&N are ruining Xmas, yadda, yadda, yadda. Mark says the village is not going and that she has to be on his side. This is why this man needs outside friends. He then says to Di that all she does is come out to see films. "I review them!" He asks if she is going to talk more and she says yes. Asks her if she is feeling Christmassy. "I am considering all of the other problems in my life." "PAAARKINSONSSS!!" he shouts. I don't think that is something to be joking about. :cautious: "Potential old age, potential death, you name it it's potential." I think in Di's case, as with all of us, it's inevitable. "So why don't you feel comfort in hanging with your family?" asks Mark. Does he have to ask? You would think it was obvious. :sneaky: "BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS SO bleeping BUSY, THEY CAN'T LOOK UP from their work." 😯 Works? Ha, ha, you're funny Di. Di is watching Strictly "It's very, very exciting now." Talk about Bobby Brazier's dance for his mum. Mark says the BBC have commissioned a new show-monsters/Dr. Who/Eastenders. It's called BeastBenders. 😑 They are off to watch "Napoleon." Mark has learned a new word, dyspeptic: having indigestion, irritablity or depression. Di says you can't use it that often. Mark says "Variety" magazine does, "they used it 12x in a paragraph!" I know it as a medical term and Di mentions Gaviscon! :ROFLMAO: "WE HAVE TO DO A XMAS GARDEN!!!" Saying something about braving the elements or braiding elephants and screams. 😩 Laters!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched any of their vlogmas,
totally pointless it’s the same old thing every year, a trip to the Range how riveting - and I can't stand one more close-up of Mark's perspiring face and receding purple tinged hair.

Di is growing tired of the vlogging too it seems, she mentioned that she doesn't really want to do GFH anymore, and based on what @bitterntwisted posted, Di doesn't even want to spend time with them all anymore. Everyone is becoming tired of Mark taking advantage of them by constantly having a camera in their face, he will soon need to find a job quickly.

Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched any of their vlogmas,
totally pointless it’s the same old thing every year, a trip to the Range how riveting - and I can't stand one more close-up of Mark's perspiring face and receding purple tinged hair.

Di is growing tired of the vlogging too it seems, she mentioned that she doesn't really want to do GFH anymore, and based on what @bitterntwisted posted, Di doesn't even want to spend time with them all anymore. Everyone is becoming tired of Mark taking advantage of them by constantly having a camera in their face, he will soon need to find a job quickly.
As you say, Di is rarely seen these days and I feel that she has had enough of the lot of them. I have wondered if she isn’t well.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Call me old fashioned, but wouldn’t it be unwise to binge drink on ADHD medication?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Mark bravely battling his body dysmorphia to share yet another image of himself naked.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.