Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting insight in this morning's Moan from Nadia Sawalha: "Well listen, practically everything I've put on TikTok has been banned!" :oops:

Time stamp: 28:05

Thank you TikTok.
with love from our eyes.
x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[
Interesting insight in this morning's Moan from Nadia Sawalha: "Well listen, practically everything I've put on TikTok has been banned!" :oops:

Time stamp: 28:05

Thank you TikTok.
with love from our eyes.
x
Makes me laugh how they are swearing blue murder the £28 chicken breasts they bought weren’t organic! I shop in Sainsbury’s those chicken breasts were definitely organic. Why lie?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
[

Makes me laugh how they are swearing blue murder the £28 chicken breasts they bought weren’t organic! I shop in Sainsbury’s those chicken breasts were definitely organic. Why lie?
She said they didn’t taste nice so she had to marinade them. Does she eat raw chicken?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If anyone on here has a YouTube account could I ask you to report them please
They bang on and on about greed whilst being the most greedy duo out there
The feature on the Sadderleys channel than enables subs to gift memberships needs to be taken away, or they should disallow it IMMEDIATELY. They
complain about the Government,which I am no fan of myself, whilst the government gives people benefits the Sadderleys are happy to take a large portion of some subs benefits to line their own millionaire pockets.
It’s a scandal it’s only a matter of time before Katie Hopkins mentions Nitty in the same bracket as Michelle Mone.
YouTube should have better safeguards in place in these instances, why would they allow vulnerable people to spend so much?
Report!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mark and Nadia complaining this morning that they had been robbed because he had to pay £26 for 6 chicken breasts. I'll tell you who has been robbed Mark, the poor chickens whose breasts you are eating (and terming horrible). Maybe if you want something cheaper in future look for the battery farmed chickens who have been locked away all their lives and have lower welfare standards. Or lobby to get chicken imported from other countries where they are pumped full of antibiotics and chemicals to make them grow quicker. Would that make it better for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cleaning out the fridge and having a listen to CM. While sitting in their over heated house they’re furious about the fact that 6 chicken breasts cost over £20 and their takeaway app is a joke. What’s pissing you off ‘guys’.. cmon tell us!? Most said NHS. Read the room
As someone who has just spent 24hrs in a freezing A&E waiting room with my very ill partner waiting for him to be admitted, they can f£%/ right off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Katie H did mention Naaadia the other day at 13.30 for about 3/4mins 🤣 someone asked her to “roast” her🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If anyone on here has a YouTube account could I ask you to report them please
They bang on and on about greed whilst being the most greedy duo out there
The feature on the Sadderleys channel than enables subs to gift memberships needs to be taken away, or they should disallow it IMMEDIATELY. They
complain about the Government,which I am no fan of myself, whilst the government gives people benefits the Sadderleys are happy to take a large portion of some subs benefits to line their own millionaire pockets.
It’s a scandal it’s only a matter of time before Katie Hopkins mentions Nitty in the same bracket as Michelle Mone.
YouTube should have better safeguards in place in these instances, why would they allow vulnerable people to spend so much?
Report!!!!!!
I’ve reported Nadia on Tikitok and YouTube and have had notifications to say my reports were successful. Getting her tits and arse out on TikTok is inappropriate, who do they think their content is aimed at? TikTok is not Only Fans. They talk about being shadow banned, that will be due to people reporting too.

Reactions: 15
Mark and Nadia complaining this morning that they had been robbed because he had to pay £26 for 6 chicken breasts. I'll tell you who has been robbed Mark, the poor chickens whose breasts you are eating (and terming horrible). Maybe if you want something cheaper in future look for the battery farmed chickens who have been locked away all their lives and have lower welfare standards. Or lobby to get chicken imported from other countries where they are pumped full of antibiotics and chemicals to make them grow quicker. Would that make it better for you?
The chicken and general shopping is tax deductible for her “cookery show” and the new “cookery book” she is working on 😡 They make my blood boil😡 and what about all the money wasted on Amazon tat, TD Max, Poundland, the plants ordered they find dead in boxes months after delivery, the number of mattresses they buy, the furniture in boxes stored in the loft 😡😡😡😡
and poor Maddie who can’t afford the price of drinks 🤥🤥🤥 anyone ever seen a photo of her or her friends without a drink 🤔🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They’re the most miserable couple on the planet. They do nothing but complain and moan about everything. Emigrate

Reactions: 14
I’ve reported Nadia on Tikitok and YouTube and have had notifications to say my reports were successful. Getting her tits and arse out on TikTok is inappropriate, who do they think their content is aimed at? TikTok is not Only Fans. They talk about being shadow banned, that will be due to people reporting too.
I have been reporting them regularly too on CM for misinformation and have also received emails stating that my reports were successful! Let’s continue doing so dear tattlers👌

Reactions: 14
The chicken and general shopping is tax deductible for her “cookery show” and the new “cookery book” she is working on 😡 They make my blood boil😡 and what about all the money wasted on Amazon tat, TD Max, Poundland, the plants ordered they find dead in boxes months after delivery, the number of mattresses they buy, the furniture in boxes stored in the loft 😡😡😡😡
and poor Maddie who can’t afford the price of drinks 🤥🤥🤥 anyone ever seen a photo of her or her friends without a drink 🤔
They could sell a third of their stuff on eBay. I have also reported them on YouTube. They are ignorant, only emotional. Before October 7 th, we heard nothing. Their parents made damn sure they were brought up in uk to get a better life. British passport is best! Btw I taught Queen of Jordan in Kuwait in 1983. The western world did my family proud. Nadia wouldn’t want to live in a burka would she MARK!

Reactions: 8
Her and her two slutty dressed daughter's would get stones thrown at them in Jordan with the way they act/dress

Reactions: 12
Well only one month in and her Monday body whatever was postponed from Monday to Tuesday then finally took place yesterday with Maddie interrupting her 30 mins in to watch RHBH🙄 and no sign of his thirsty Thursday tonight 🤔 well we all knew they wouldn’t last long! Story of their lives! Not that many are interested when you see the number of views 🤣 reminds me of the advent calendar when they made it up to date 4 I believe ? Strangely enough they have been removed them from their channel🤣 and the weekly rushes or culture vulture or their live tv reviews where they make it to episode 1 🤣 useless pair of lazy twats!!

They are verging on conspiracy theorists now. According to them you can't trust mainstream media, all political parties are rubbish and run by psychopaths, we're all being conned by high prices. They'll be saying that lizard people are running the world next...

• Haha
They are verging on conspiracy theorists now. According to them you can't trust mainstream media, all political parties are rubbish and run by psychopaths, we're all being conned by high prices. They'll be saying that lizard people are running the world next...
It's worse than lizards: according to the gruesome twosome unemployed Mark Adderley has the solution to everything. :sick:

It amazes me that when Nadia Sawalha believes her hot husband has the skillset to head up NATO / run against Keir Starmer in the next general election she is able to tolerate him doing jack sh*t all day every day. (Although, today he provided the unvaluable service of pointing out a leak in the road to the Dynrod team.)

I mean, by monetising exceptional skills like that they could probably afford a place in the Cotswolds AND another by the sea in Cornwall. They could probably even stretch to a holiday villa in Jordan. Or maybe a couple of drinks for Moodie, as she unable to secure a well-paid job without GCSEs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.