Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the whole Soho house rant about, I didn’t understand the point of it. Isn’t that where she goes sometimes after loose??
He's probably annoyed that he's not allowed to be a member. It's for creatives working in media. I don't think walking round your house with an iPhone on a selfie stick counts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes the selfie stick is the biggest ick there is.
It’s even beyond ick, he needs to cease and desist immediately. I don’t even see teenagers doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Would love this guy to catch Mark selfie Adderley 🤣🤣

🤣 Just brilliant.

Can you imagine Mark Adderley relaying the fracas on Coffee Moaning, though? "And this massive bloke, a real man bloke rugby kind of man with a massive machete destroyed my top drawer filming equipment. Obviously, I chased the fucker down. All of my friends were egging me on. All of the menial minimum wages workers trapped by the system stepped away from their meaningless jobs to marvel at the spectacle. It was like something out of Guy Ritchie film. He was a speedy massive bastard but I was breathing down his neck :sick: for a good 4 minutes. I remember when I interviewed Sir Roger Bannister about being the first man to run the mile in under 4 minutes. He passed on some invaluable tips, I must make a film about them one day. And then Brad Pitt said ..."

The reality? Nadia Sawalha would be handing her hot husband a brown paper bag to breathe his panic attack into. Followed by a couple of drops of trusty Fields of Flowers and a trip to the Apple store to buy him some brand new tax deductible toys. The No Name Sunday Show would be postponed for the foreseeable but trailer reviews would continue land All The F*cking Time. 😩
1707758774500.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Apparently this pancake stack which I think resembles a deranged toad is five star quality food according to Nadia. She’s burnt the pancakes but she likes them like that 🤣🤣 hmm.

IMG_6370.jpeg
IMG_6368.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Going by their IG stories today I guess CM will be full of their ill informed hot takes on the middle east tomorrow.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Their latest home time I’ve never heard someone moan so much about a first class train seat 🙄 be grateful you can afford first class most of us can’t. Maybe you should go standard class and the seats would probably be more comfortable 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
So apparent that when he puts on his directors cap and shouts action she comes alive. The fake laughing and fawning over the food. Then… into the bin it goes

• Angry
Had to laugh at her mispronunciation of the word vocabulary this morning. Bet she won’t wear scarf outside her compound. Sorry to be petty

Reactions: 7
Apparently this pancake stack which I think resembles a deranged toad is five star quality food according to Nadia. She’s burnt the pancakes but she likes them like that 🤣🤣 hmm.

View attachment 2752825View attachment 2752826
Inside were raw, outside burnt and she said she couldn’t breathe they were so good but piece had fallen out of her grubby mouth. 🤢🤢🤢😷😷😷💩💩💩
---
Him moaning and groaning about a cut finger and he pretends to be able to sympathise with war victims. 🙄 a firework would scare the tit out if this lump of lard.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It's just coming back to me, I was cleaning the kitchen and they were my background noise. Possibly yesterday morning CM. Discussion on someone deciding not to have cancer treatment due to his age and prognosis etc. The response from the 2 eejits was frankly dangerous. In complete agreement, no I don't think I'd have treatment depending on my age said the nitridden one. You know I don't like getting check ups in case they find stuff said the grubby (hot) husband. Its about time people stopped having routine tests and going looking for problems they both agreed. So based on these musings then they must be in agreement that our friend Hannah is beyond help then no?
Utterly despicable.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She is going to be discussing her ADHD on LW on Friday with the bloke who won I'm a Celeb - he has it. That should be interesting, wonder how much revision she will have done to lie her way through that conversation.

• Sick
  • Haha
Knobhead sitting with a stupid reindeer hat drinking coffee and talking but no work and she’s so manipulated to admit or see through him. I’ll scream if she compares him to a Normal man again. He’s far from a man or normal. He’s filthy disgusting and such a ick

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is going to be discussing her ADHD on LW on Friday with the bloke who won I'm a Celeb - he has it. That should be interesting, wonder how much revision she will have done to lie her way through that conversation.
LW are a disgrace, they enable this woman

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Knobhead sitting with a stupid reindeer hat drinking coffee and talking but no work and she’s so manipulated to admit or see through him. I’ll scream if she compares him to a Normal man again. He’s far from a man or normal. He’s filthy disgusting and such a ick
The mother of his children had a lucky escape, from what Mark has said about them they sound like intelligent women and obviously saw through him. Nadia is thick as tit and has been easily manipulated. He has even convinced her not to do a will!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
LW are a disgrace, they enable this woman
I thought this later, do they not see through her or do they let it go as they think she will bring in the viewers, seen as the gobby loud one. Kay is as bad as she knows what is going on with her and knobhead and the way they live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.