Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad to see non of julias family congratulating her !! Wicked set of ba**Ards

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She's on Sunday Brunch now (Julia)
Wow! So, Julia Sawalha will be in the kitchen talking food with Simon Rimmer. How delicious!

I wonder whether Julia has ever been interviewed by Mark Adderley? He's never mentioned it. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s married to a disgraceful pervert. Filming her arse and making constant sexual references

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Watching Sunday Brunch and you would never in a million years guess they were related in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nasty nitty was absolutely hated in big brother and
all that fake happiness at getting voted out, she’s always been a tit actress

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ms. No Judgment Nittya did not address her sister’s Masked Singer appearance. Instead, she posted an IG reel from outside of a posh design store (looks like Andrew Martin) where she was lusting after a pricey sheepskin cushion, and when she discovered it’s price is £449, she said that anyone who would pay that much for a cushion needs serious help. This, coming from a woman who has spent thousands of pounds on curtains, curtain rods, plants, makeup, gardening tools, clothes and extravagant vacations that are either unused or underappreciated. Nadia - don’t pass judgment on how people choose to spend their money.
I wonder what the combined cost of Mark's plastic tat is? At least a sheepskin cushion is useful and sustainable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I watched CC from yesterday and N handled mince meat and did not wash her hands then proceeded to handled flour in a bowl, utensils and Ds cooking... why why would you not wash your hands after handling raw meat? 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Was it J she was referring to on coffee moaning in relation to a successful TV actress that didn’t make the grade when cast in a west end production? In her opinion this actress was furious to discover they cast her to draw numbers. Ultimately her acting wasn’t up to a live audience (in her esteemed opinion)?

Reactions: 2
She’s so bloody two faced. Sucking up to Chloe Madeley despite ridiculing her dad constantly by these two nasty individuals. I assume Chloe isn’t aware as she probably doesn’t bother watching their tit show. Must tell her😉

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s so bloody two faced. Sucking up to Chloe Madeley despite ridiculing her dad constantly by these two nasty individuals. I assume Chloe isn’t aware as she probably doesn’t bother watching their tit show. Must tell her😉
They all do it. All for the pay check.

Reactions: 7
One for coffee boring
😂 😂 😂
1705873665280.png

• The Chicken Run 2 debacle = silence from the Popcorn Junkies
  • Julia stars in Vera = silence from the Coffee Moaners
  • Julia is revealed on The Masked Singer and is all over the telly box being showered with love as part of the promo trail = Oh, to be a fly on the wall at the Sawalha Adderley's damage limitation production meeting. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d love it if a loosewomen casually mentions Julia’s ‘Masked singer’ success ‘Live on Loose women ‘ when Nadia is a panelist!!!! Haha love to see her reaction 😆
I'd love Nadia Sawalha's 'friend' Judi Love to slip up like she did re Shane Ritchie. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.