Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could anyone please explain to me how, our dearest sweetie, Mark ’Adda-interview-with-everyone’ gets away with all of his lies upon lies?? It never ends and it is very pathological.

Mark is the epitome of that person who no matter what… he already has it, has been there or done better! Talks rubbish, is dishonest, tries make life seem more interesting, inflate fragile ego and likely to make people in awe of them!

He’s interviewed every celebrity, met them all—for twenty minutes— despite not a WHISPER of evidence online, in print, television, or the media.
He’s also filmed in every place in the world, been to every city and is known in famous circles 🎥

This is all despite no TV work in almost 20 years? How do they keep up this nauseating Punch and Judy show their ‘best TV show not on the telly’ has become??? A tax dodge and steal.

It soothes your #hothusband and allows him to live out his fantasy life and be centre stage. Woe is me. Stay in my control and command. Because remember my mentwal hewalth everyweone 20 years sober and still talk daily making childish 🍺 jokes. DISGUSTING!!!

Yours sincerely,

a depressed, anxious (intelligent) neurodiverse person… whose ego is not the centre of the world

PS. How you don’t hang your head in shame I will never know. Send in the clowns….
---
Unemployed, useless , delusional, filthy looking with filthy nails 1 being extra long, black toe nail, no male friends, no social life, weak as piss, pretends he's a tv presenter and film maker.

No, I certainly don't have a crush on him.
He doesn’t even have any female friends. One or two (of nadias) who will tolerate him……….. 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh, I hadn’t noticed she had done this!! She is craving for attention since Julia was unmasked!
True but it hasn't worked. 😂
That Daily Mail article is languishing near the bottom of the sidebar of shame.
I've just logged on to Coffee Moaning to see Nadia Sawalha wearing last night's makeup and her watermelon TShirt #ForPalestine and Mark Adderley wearing Kevin Spacey's hairline.
1706113437435.png

5 hours after 'broadcast' there are just 3.5K views! :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Omg that’s so funny. The legit photographers have proper cameras and he’s there with his phone. Didn’t even recognise Stars. They’re such nobodies. Next thing is he’ll be saying he filmed Paul Mescall and interviewed him.🤡
Mark Adderley interviewing Paul Mescal 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm actually lost for words at Nadia Sawalha's lies: "And we thought over and over again what are the words what are the this what are the that and the simplest thing is (displays palms) What does that say? Can we just stop." And she goes on to describe at length how they formulated this selfless stand for humanity.

Time stamp: 7:20

I continued to listen, filling in today's paperwork and waiting for her to credit Khalid Abdallah. But no. I waited for Mark Adderley to jump in to reference the actor who played Dodi in The Crown, who he once bumped into in a lift in LA. But no.

Here's Khalid Abdallah on The Crown red carpet.
1706115304879.png

And if you're looking for the source of last night's creative output, look no further.
1706115362583.png

• Wow
Holy Christ this is gone beyond a joke now. I suspect he’s doing it as a FU to us 🤭 Also, he is now a peace negotiator in the conflict between I and P.
Whilst the new peace envoy was educating/preaching to 200 odd subs, it all kicked off on the live chat again with much agressivité towards Natacha🙄 he then showed us his true peace negotiation talent by giving a sub (Hani) time out 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Julia just needs to entertain and bingo, gets more praise. Nadia and Dina really are the 2 ugly sisters.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Could anyone please explain to me how, our dearest sweetie, Mark ’Adda-interview-with-everyone’ gets away with all of his lies upon lies?? It never ends and it is very pathological.

Mark is the epitome of that person who no matter what… he already has it, has been there or done better! Talks rubbish, is dishonest, tries make life seem more interesting, inflate fragile ego and likely to make people in awe of them!

He’s interviewed every celebrity, met them all—for twenty minutes— despite not a WHISPER of evidence online, in print, television, or the media.
He’s also filmed in every place in the world, been to every city and is known in famous circles 🎥

This is all despite no TV work in almost 20 years? How do they keep up this nauseating Punch and Judy show their ‘best TV show not on the telly’ has become??? A tax dodge and steal.

It soothes your #hothusband and allows him to live out his fantasy life and be centre stage. Woe is me. Stay in my control and command. Because remember my mentwal hewalth everyweone 20 years sober and still talk daily making childish 🍺 jokes. DISGUSTING!!!

Yours sincerely,

a depressed, anxious (intelligent) neurodiverse person… whose ego is not the centre of the world

PS. How you don’t hang your head in shame I will never know. Send in the clowns….
---

He doesn’t even have any female friends. One or two (of nadias) who will tolerate him……….. 😜
Yes, and he thinks that he is more informed about Nadia's work on LW than she is. He detests it to the core if she even attempts to discuss LW! He begins to bite his lip and becomes extremely irritable. He will interrupt her to greet a sub or to respond to a random question; he truly dislikes it when she discusses work. Makes me laugh when he says "in our line of business”. He is a nobody ffs. The fact that he has to have to laptop by his side so only he can see the comments is controlling, why doesn’t she log into her phone during a live so she can see the comments and take more control - he would hate that!

• Heart
Yes, and he thinks that he is more informed about Nadia's work on LW than she is. He detests it to the core if she even attempts to discuss LW! He begins to bite his lip and becomes extremely irritable. He will interrupt her to greet a sub or to respond to a random question; he truly dislikes it when she discusses work. Makes me laugh when he says "in our line of business”. He is a nobody ffs. The fact that he has to have to laptop by his side so only he can see the comments is controlling, why doesn’t she log into her phone during a live so she can see the comments and take more control - he would hate that!
This is so spot on @Grace Kelly 👏👏👏

Reactions: 8
Whilst the new peace envoy was educating/preaching to 200 odd subs, it all kicked off on the live chat again with much agressivité towards Natacha🙄 he then showed us his true peace negotiation talent by giving a sub (Hani) time out 🤣🤣🤣
Surely the subs must be sick of them banging on about Palestine all the time. People can make up their own minds about such things, they don’t need it rammed down their throats constantly, until it begins to feel like friggin propaganda, give it rest. If people want to support a cause they can donate, not do stupid attention seeking stunts at premieres like dickheads. Where were her protests when hundreds of thousands were being killed in other conflicts in the Middle East, well I guess it’s cos those ones didn’t involve Israel. 😏

• Heart
For two fools that spend thei entire lives proclaiming to be authorities on everything they live a depressed miserable existence with hypochondriac illnesses and cooking tit food. I’d say all the filth and handling raw food with unwashed hands is only reason their guts are sick the whole time. She’s manic but he’s just disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I might have missed this, but why exactly do they still have a Christmas tree up 24th January? Seems unhealthy and pretty dysfunctional

• Haha
Pretty ironic that she’s bemoaning the fact that people can’t discuss anymore… anyone that tries to discuss some of what they say are labelled ‘trulls’ and blocked 🚫 . No two ways about it. Him putting people in time out is laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mark telling us off this morning for daring to question their stance on Israel. 🇮🇱 I’m a history teacher and I worked in Kuwait and Bahrain. I have also been to Jordan and Israel. 75 yrs over wanting the same piece of land. There is no solution. October 7 was the latest attack. Mark has a one sided viewpoint because of Nadia’s family. He needs to travel, not just holiday in villas and flats around the Med.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I don't understand much about it, but I did ask my husband a while back what he thought, and he said Israel have every right to do what they did.

I do think they need to stop talking about it, they're just going round in circles.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand much about it, but I did ask my husband a while back what he thought, and he said Israel have every right to do what they did.

I do think they need to stop talking about it, they're just going round in circles.
They don’t know the facts, only ever emotional.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.