Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boris Johnson sister on loose women right now. Nadia is sitting with a face like thunder. I only caught the end of it but when Kaye asked a question about Boris having more kids she said well he’ll be 60 the same age as you Nadia soon.

I think she’s slagged Boris off yesterday on coffee boring. Awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rachel could have wound madam round her little finger had she so wanted to - that little dig was subtle without being nasty.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Boris Johnson sister on loose women right now. Nadia is sitting with a face like thunder. I only caught the end of it but when Kaye asked a question about Boris having more kids she said well he’ll be 60 the same age as you Nadia soon.

I think she’s slagged Boris off yesterday on coffee boring. Awkward.
Brilliant! 😂

I hope Loose Women troll her in the thumbnails, again. This is my favourite from one of Nadia Sawalha's rare recent appearances on the panel.

1707485435097.png

---
Brilliant! 😂

I hope Loose Women troll her in the thumbnails, again. This is my favourite from one of Nadia Sawalha's rare recent appearances on the panel.

1707485435097.png
What's better than a trolling thumbnail?

A whole segment for Rachel Johnson to promote her new column in The Telegraph where she dishes out marriage sex advice for older people, assisted by a "crack team of therapists and counsellors!" Yes, Loose Women! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Emergency - emergency - just before LW
Another big load of BS. I had this a few months ago and waited about 6 weeks to get it sorted - good luck with her sitting in A & E unless Glorias bestie mate was waiting for her with his operating chair or it could have been Cliff. ( ;))

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The more manic and demonic she gets the more he thrives and revels in her downhill. It’s bizarre. She’s purely a cash cow to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
WTF is that poll about on her stories...

The question is

What is worse to be a victim of?

Islamophobia
Antisemitism
Equally Awfull

How low can you f!@#÷ stoop.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The ADHD she claims to have is just an excuse for her bad behaviour, bad manners, bad temper and ultimately greed.
Any bandwagon will do to get notice, diminishing the people who really do suffer badly from the condition and have no one taking any notice of them.
I’m just wondering is there any other labels they will find to apply to themselves for views, they must be running out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The ADHD she claims to have is just an excuse for her bad behaviour, bad manners, bad temper and ultimately greed.
Any bandwagon will do to get notice, diminishing the people who really do suffer badly from the condition and have no one taking any notice of them.
I’m just wondering is there any other labels they will find to apply to themselves for views, they must be running out.
He’s the same. Pretend alcoholic blah blah, just an excuse to have no friends, no social life, no job. Lazy lump of lard drinking coffee and talking tit to his knitting nanas .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s the same. Pretend alcoholic blah blah, just an excuse to have no friends, no social life, no job. Lazy lump of lard drinking coffee and talking tit to his knitting nanas .
Interesting how his depressive episodes have vanished these days…

Reactions: 15
What was the whole Soho house rant about, I didn’t understand the point of it. Isn’t that where she goes sometimes after loose??

Reactions: 7
What was the whole Soho house rant about, I didn’t understand the point of it. Isn’t that where she goes sometimes after loose??
I think it was just so he could get in that he’d been there to interview Bill Nighy. 🤥🙄😂

Is there celebrity he hasn’t interviewed, filmed with or been stuck in a lift with?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With Pancake Day fast approaching, apparently some imbecile has asked Nadia Sawalha how to make pancakes. So Mark Adderley is going to film her making pancakes. Again. 😩
1707735997289.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.