Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that saw Nadias scowling face on loose women (Friday) when Wet wet wet sang "Julia says" 🤣🤣🤣 ohhh it was a picture !
All of you go watch it ,it's a must xx
I can’t see the episode online, where can it be viewed please?

Reactions: 4
Dina must have no life or friends . Only stuck with that shower all the time. They’re so common. Imagine her teaching our kids.

Reactions: 8
Vlogmas #13 "Nadia & Dina Get a HUGE LOFT SURPRISE; Dina TURNS TEQUILA EVIL as She Tries to BREAK LADDER." I hope this is down to a nice 30 and not an hour like yesterday. Gingerbread men. OH FFS! It's 50 mins. 😖

"Don't say you've got to the other side as well." MAGICAL. Toffee is lying on the hide. She is loving it, lying on her side, waving her paw, her tail wagging away. "This will be read as support." MAGICAL. I have never seen that dog so happy and content. She isn't even growling at Mark. Mark asks Di if she has seen the roadkill and does she like it? "I have. No I don't like it." Mark is about to tell Di about the upside down log paper. Di puts her hand up to her mouth and says "You're right!" and Mark makes that stupid smug face of his. Please, he wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for a few arselicking traitorous subs. "I'm so going to enjoy it mum." I'm with Nadia, in that I am going to enjoy Dina ripping his head off and drop kicking down the street. 😈 Mark asks who's side she is on. "There's no question, you're my baby." MAGICAL. Di insists she didn't say magical, but once again MAGICAL appears. Talk about flogging a dead horse. Mark says if she goes to the other side, it will be her hide on the hide in the hallway. "I'll flatten you mum." Di babies this witch boy, telling him he needs to push back as he is being bullied. Mark was going to undo the curtains to cover their winter window, but Dina has pinned the curtains. :ROFLMAO:

Dancing Santas. We are in the kitchen with the Nutcracker and his gingerbread men. Nadia is finally taking down the Xmas lights from last year around the kitchen cupboards. Mark is messing about with the Nutcracker, opening his mouth and saying CLENCH! Nadia tells him to go away. Nadia is on the ladder and Mark focuses in on her feet. "They look like hobbit's feet, clinging on for dear life." I'm repulsed by feet myself, so this is putting me off my Japanese yuzu cheesecake. Mark is still being an arse and Nadia says she is so lucky she has her plugs in. Dina is here. Dina has told Mark that she hopes he has a filter on, because after watching 4 vlogs, she is sick of seeing her face. Both Mark and Nadia tell her that she is really dysmorphic. I look better in real life, I swear what I see in pics is not what I see in the mirror. My forehead isn't that big, but in pics it looks like a friggin five head. Mark has another reindeer hat on, it is a full reindeer just sitting on his head.

Mark says he has a bone to pick with Dina. He brings her to the chalet, turns the lights on, says a few astute subs say that the logs are upside down. "Yeah, they think it's upside down, look, they can shut-up, the shadow goes underneath this bit, they're talking rubbish." Mark says he has a solution. "No, there is no solution. This, the shadow comes out under this...the shadow comes underneath it." Mark: "But, but, but, but, there is a solution. Have you seen "Stranger Things"?" Some upside down chalet thing he says. Dina isn't having it. She tells him to shut-up and a slew of expletives. Mark mentions Toffee liking the rug and mention of a skidmark. 😒 Nadia thought Mark was wearing the turkey hat. "You can't unroll the wallpaper the other way" says Dina.

Mark skulking around after hours. He goes into his den of juvenile junk and shows us the new bed for Toffee. It is red and grey, says "It's Cold Outside" with some snowflakes. He repetitively sings baby it's cold outside and focuses on his reindeer hat. He replaces the wreath with the new bed and is off to find Toffee. He finally finds Toffee, tells her to get into the new bed and there she goes. Mark looks pleased with himself. Toffee feels... FESTIVE!!! Toffee is wearing a Santa outfit. Mark has a new top; it is blue with a guinea pig in a Santa outfit with sunglasses on. Mark mentions something about it having big dick energy. On what planet? Nadia says Dina won't like it. Nadia is making Mark a healthy breakfast. Says something about the time of year and it being important to look after your health. Mark says that sounds boring and he is off. Mark is delighted with the look of Toffee, he starts laughing like a billy goat. Nadia is telling us about her breafast that is "really groovy." Checking the calendar. Yes, it is 2023 not 1969. She is adding olive oil to some green mash, I think it is avocado because SHE DOESN'T SAY, puts it on Ryvita and adds roasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds. She dances about saying in an American accent "Keep healthy, take your vitamins, eat good food, exerciiiiiise and occasionally a beach drink?" Mark asks if Nadia has seen the bed. She said she filmed about it this morning. In her film, she says it is very cute, but she is going to tell him off. "I don't know who you are thinking you can put that into our chalet."

Mark mentions she keep her back to them and well I noticed it's because she has her esophagus in her bed. He goes up to her asking if she is feeling festive, she just growls. Mark asks what Dina is going to make of the dog bed. "God help you. You brought in a new prop without getting full permission." Mark has to mention the chalet walls and insists that Dina doesn't know where the sun is. The new cards and Nadia is apprehensive. "Is Dina in it?" Mark says yes. She looks and her majesty is pleased. It says "Merry Vlogmas 2023." Mark blowing a trumpet, Lee and Nadia, Dina, Betty and Teddy with Maddie, Nads and Dina, Mark and Nadia riding inflatable reindeer, Lisa and Mark, Mark and Nadia, Toffee and Nanny Di with the dogs on the back. "Chi Chi could've looked better." Mark says one of the comments on the vlog, someone who loves kissing Mark's derriere, said that Mark was carrying the torch for Christmas and has been muscled out. "Oh my God, he get's some tit out of the loft!" :ROFLMAO: And she's offff!!! Nadia lists all the things she does as he is "sat there EDITING!" She tidies up his crap, she does all the unpacking. "Mum and me decorate the trees and you take them APART!" Nadia says that Mark "was not delivered to me as a person that knew how to do Christmas." Woooo! "I keep them entertained" says Mark, Nadia replies with a "How daaaare you!" Nadia asks if he will do Xmas dinner. "Yes, if you let me." With his nasty hygiene? Blech. :sick: Nadia says she would, but she wouldn't be able to relax, because he will be asking her things. Nadia suggests him doing a beef Wellington for Xmas eve, as Maddie has always wanted one. She suggets he ask Lee, because he made a perfect beef Wellington the first time and he used Gordon Ramsay's YouTube video. Nadia goes on to say if he does that with the accompaniments and setting the table he will understand how much work goes into it. Mark says he knows, but Nadia said that he said a sub said that he was the one who holds up Xmas. "The torch" he says. "Anyone can hold a torch when they've got minions behind them, making up the effort." Mark talks to Chi Chi and Nadia says not to bring her into it, because there is no one else who knows more about their family than that dog. "What she's seen, no dog has had to see." Don't forget the viewers of this channel. Jeez, the sights we have seen. 😵 Chi Chi gets up Nadia calls, but she goes toward Mark, only to turn and go into the living room. "She says you're both a bleeping nightmare" says Nadia. She starts browbeating Mark into finishing the EDITING of the vlog as it is 11:45 now.

Dina is back and she is made Heidi Hutte and Gluhwein. Nadia says she has another window, "It's so awful." It's a fabric window and Dina says it's brilliant. Nadia doesn't think so. They look for space to put this window up. Dina said she showed her friends the chalet and they said what are you going to do about the hideous kitchen. 🤭 Dina puts the fabric window over the kitchen door frame. Dina asks Mark when is he going to go into the bloody loft and he says tonight. Dina is asked about Toffee's bed. "It's quite nice. I think white snowflakes would have fitted the theme more. Don't really see silver in chalets." Mark asks Dina if she likes his jumper. "Oh God, where'd you get that one? He says he is on the pull tonight. He loves a gerbil, up the arse. Nadia shows Dina the Vlogmas card. Mark said he was very considerate in the pics he chose. "Yes, me pissed" says Dina. Time To Seek MEDICAL Help, it's dancing faerie time. He's cut the faerie breaks down. 😡 Mark in his dustbowl room. He has his reindeer hat and wings on to play the fool. Photo of the sisters and Simone. It's later in the day and Mark is putting his face into the snowflake light. Mark harasses Toffee by asking her if she is ready for some loft action.

Mark says it's a shame that their chalet is so dark that you can't see what they've done. Dina says she can and they sat on their bench talking food. She shows off her signs that she handpainted and they look very nice. I don't know if it is Gothic, Fraktur or what, but you know what I mean by German font right? Dina talks about what needs finishing and Mark brings up the wallpaper. "Listen, listen, let me explain it again. Imagine this is sticking out, the shadow has to go below it." Mark says "You got that Nads? Stop questioning it when Dina goes." Nadia says don't question Dina, because she has had wine and tequila. Dad dancing snowman in bauble. Upstairs goes Mark to open the loft. The bell is going and Dina is singing "Ring My Bell." 🤭 Just as Dina gets to the top of the stairs, Mark flings open the loft, frightening Dina. "Jesus Christ! Listen, listen, listen, many, many, many, many years ago YOU did not put that up properly and I got SMACKED in the bleeping head with it." Nadia says "Wow, you're in trouble, she's had tequila and you just scared her." Dina says she can't see anything hanging over the edge. "Normally, there's usually a pile of tit hanging on there." Dina says it's been a least 20 years since she was up there.

Mark invites the sisters up in the attic, but Nadia thinks Dina going up will be a Christmas injury. Dina says "It's not wide enough for my arse." Nadia gets up to the loft and is stunned by how neat and tidy it is. Probably because madam doesn venture in there on a regular basis. "OH. MY. GAWD. WHAT. THE HELL?" Dina says there is a lot of wind coming down and Nadia says "Nevermind, it's probably you." "Ohmygawdhe'sgotanarea! He's got a display!" There's a tiny window with a little sill and he stuff on it, pictures, etc. There is a sign he points out "Remember There Are No Mistakes, Only Lessons." Yeah, whatever. Dina pops her head through with a wine glass in her head. "Oooh, I'm glad I can see the green fur I need for my chalet!" Nadia shows her a pic of them at Dina's 40th. Nadia mentions how her hair was thicker then. Well, I have to hand it to Mark, he managed to organize the loft and know where things are. Dina screams out "THE VILLAGE!" and Mark tells Nadia to get down now because he taking the village down. "I'm not taking reciept of the village." She tells him it is not happening. "I don't know how to tell you this, but I you don't help me with the village, I will push you down the stairs." 😲 "Well, if you push me down the stairs, you'll be deep in trouble." "BIG DOO DOO!" yells Dina. Dina is like me, once you get alcohol down my throat, the volume level goes to 11. :ROFLMAO: Dina is gets all Health and Safety as she loudly tells us "OH MY GOD! I DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF THIS! THE DOOR IS BEING HELD WITH BUNGI CLIP!" Mark says Steven did that and "It's like a lottery." Dina says its batshit crazy and Nadia is scared Dina is going fall backwards and forget she's on a ladder. Photo of Dina making a face, whilst clinging to the top of the ladder with a wine glass in her hand. Nadia decides to lie down beside Dina for another pic and then Mark scares her, says there is a mouse near her head. :rolleyes: Stupid Mark laugh. Nadia says she nearly wet herself. Dina is still on the ladder cackling away and Mark says "Notice how Dina's glass hasn't moved." Nadia says she's pissed.

Nadia sudden has a look at all the frames Mark has neatly placed near the hole and she says look, these are the frames I've been looking for. Mark is afraid she is going to fall through the hatch and Dina has a swig of her wine and says "You're fuckin hoarders." "Boy I need these! I need these straight away" says Nadia. "Mark you lay your tree on me as often as you like, but I am not doing a thing with it." He says she looks like a mertree. Mark shifts the tree over and Nadia finds the big cardboard cut-out of Lisa. "How could you do that to Lisa? Lisa, look what he has done to you! Shoved you in the loft!" Dina goes down the ladder, wine glass, in stocking feet, laughing her arse off saying "My arthritic toe!" Nadia hangs her legs over the side of the hatch and Mark tells her to jump. She stills there say she doesn't like it and Mark says she looks like the elf on the shelf. Dina starts pushing the ladder back up and says she doesn't like the ladder. Nadia now has her legs across the hatch. "COME DOWN PUSSY!" Mark says Dina can see Nadia's growler. :rolleyes: Dina turns off the light to the loft. Dina is cackling away. "She's gone well evil, Mark you don't know her like this." Mark starts messing about and Nadia is fed up, but Dina is pushing the ladder back up. :ROFLMAO: "Dina, you're gonna break it and we won't be able to get back down!" "Bye! Bye-bye!" Dina messes a bit more with the ladder.

"What are those boxes? What are they doing here?" says Nadia. She is being annoying now, saying she was looking for them and she going to take tit from the loft and leave it lying around, when Mark put them somewhere safe. Dina is back up the ladder to see what is going on, Mark is telling her to put down the neon sign and she has sprained something. Nadia is disrupting Mark neatly ordered boxes and he is getting annoyed now. She sees bathroom shelves that she wants and then will cancel the order. Mark tells her to cancel the order first then she can get the shelves. Meanwhile, I am wondering when they are going to get out of the loft. Nadia is on her knees having a mini tantrum saying she wants the shelves now. Dina is back up the ladder saying "This is like a bleeping fair ride" as she jiggles about. "Mark please can I have the bathroom cabinets?" He says yes after the trees get taken down. "Has he put the bathroom cabinets up there?" queries Dina. Mark said he put them up there, because Nadia said they were in the way. Nadia asks where were they? 'THEY WERE IN THE WAAAAAYY!" Nadia tells Mark he is shouting too much. "You are a bleeping NIGHTMARE, nothing is good enough!" :oops: Dina yells at Nadia to get down she is putting her weight on the ladder for her. Nadia tells her to get the glass away or she will end up with a glasses arse. Dina says she is holding the ladder so Nadia can make a safe descent. "She's shaking it Mark!" Dina is laughing. Mark starts shoving the tree bit behind her. "Now we've got the real hell, cause now we got to start decorating the tree." Nadia is convinced Mark has thrown away the wrong one. Dina doesn't like the look of the colour of the tree.

Do you remember last Christmas, when Mark put the plugs for the Xmas trees in the hall drawer? I do. Well, that drawer is not in the hall because of the chalet. I thought Nadia shoved it in the living room. Now he says he took the plugs out because the desk with the drawer went into Kiki's room? Nadia picks off some tinsel and says this is the old tree. Dina says the lights are old fashioned. "They're not the LED ones." Nadia says she is very worried. Dina tells Mark to get back up there, there is another piece. Mark gets the snow village and Nadia protests. Mark sticks cardboard Lisa's head out. Dina says "Oh Liiiiisaaaaaa! Liiiiiisssaaaa!" Lisa's head gets lodged into the ladder. "Oh my God! HAVE SOME RESPECT!" Nadia tells him to put her back. More bitching about the second tree. FFS, GET ON WITH IT! 😩 More argy bargy. Mark asks if they have got the tree? Dina yells YEEEEESSSSS! Nadia tells her she is loud. "Listen, ever since you had your wax pulled out, you're constantly moaning about sound. Isn't she?" Nadia says what does that tell everyone now? "You should have left some in there!" 🤣 Mark says this is the last bit and Nadia says he is now on his own. Dina is still hold her glass of wine. She reminds me of Julian on the Trailer Park Boys, who walks around with a rum and coke. :ROFLMAO: Dina grabs the end of the ladder and is determined to push it back up and leave Mark in the loft. "Yer goin up there and yer stayin up there!" Dina is raring to get the trees up and Nadia says no way. Mark thanks Dina for nearly killing him.

Mark talks to the camera about having to take the village down on his own. "Bastards! Tell him Lisa, tell 'em to duck off!" Mark has a bust of the face that Helena Bonham Carter used in "Planet of the Apes." He brings down the tree stands and Nadia is firm, no snow village. Mark is on the couch, about to try Christmas pudding flavoured crisps. He keeps shoving them in his gob. They taste sweet apparently. TREE IS DOWN...SNOW VILLAGE IS NEXT! Finally the end. 😴

• Heart
I honestly don't know how you sit through it @bitterntwisted. But im glad you do as I love reading your " unpacking " of vlogmas.
Impressions I get from it are , Dina drinks as much as her soak of a sister, Mark must be the most annoying ,childish ,attention seeking, difficult and useless man this side of the moon, he doesn't like Nadia doing things without him, Nadias patience seems to be wearing thin with him, the whole household make my eyes and ears bleed and how can they go to sleep at night fulfilled after producing this waste of time,energy and resources in the name of entertainment/employment/ tax dodge.

Ps the blatant lying over Marks illness and the " staff party" 🤬.
Are the subs thick?
Answers on a postcard.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have I missed something - who are the staff and who is Zoe? I was under the impression Michelle was the only staff member. I watched the Curly Crooks - my God it was painful with lots of fake crying and insincerity from Nardia and blowing wind about her Sister Dina being a Teacher - as if we didn't know! Worst of all was all the shutting and taking over each other and then of course the Oscar winning Director constant annoyance and lewd language. I've never seen anybody as obnoxious, rude and absolutely horrible as this man child.

Reactions: 13
Have I missed something - who are the staff and who is Zoe? I was under the impression Michelle was the only staff member. I watched the Curly Crooks - my God it was painful with lots of fake crying and insincerity from Nardia and blowing wind about her Sister Dina being a Teacher - as if we didn't know! Worst of all was all the shutting and taking over each other and then of course the Oscar winning Director constant annoyance and lewd language. I've never seen anybody as obnoxious, rude and absolutely horrible as this man child.
Zoe is a super fan who will post about everything related to Nadia or Mark. For example, if Nadia posts about being hangover, Zoe will post about also being hungover, when they are ill Zoe is suddenly also ill, if Nadia makes roast potatoes, Zoe needs to cook them too. She also over compliments Mark and strokes his ego.

Dina doesn’t have any academic qualifications so she can’t be a teacher - she’s more class assistant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Paying alot of attention to Toffee recently aren't you Mark !
Nothing to do with the comment I wrote I while back was it? ....Hi Mark ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zoe is a super fan who will post about everything related to Nadia or Mark. For example, if Nadia posts about being hangover, Zoe will post about also being hungover, when they are ill Zoe is suddenly also ill, if Nadia makes roast potatoes, Zoe needs to cook them too. She also over compliments Mark and strokes his ego.

Dina doesn’t have any academic qualifications so she can’t be a teacher - she’s more class assistant.
Can I ask - was she at the party and does she live near them then?

Reactions: 5

She's also the Queen to Marks King on all things mental health 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Have I missed something - who are the staff and who is Zoe? I was under the impression Michelle was the only staff member. I watched the Curly Crooks - my God it was painful with lots of fake crying and insincerity from Nardia and blowing wind about her Sister Dina being a Teacher - as if we didn't know! Worst of all was all the shutting and taking over each other and then of course the Oscar winning Director constant annoyance and lewd language. I've never seen anybody as obnoxious, rude and absolutely horrible as this man child
So the « channel » staff on photos are the following;

• Gaby Roos (film) photographer, videographer
• Christos Andreaou, Artist, film/tv composer,
• his girlfriend Natasha Tyrimos, musician/band
• Zoe Agnew super sub (has been studying counselling online 😏 now is studying social media management online😏)
These 4 together with Maddie were/are involved in his film project …
You can hardly call them staff and obviously not their “channel” staff 🤣
• Then you have Lisa Mejito, make-up artist, sometimes on their channel .. again is she staff???
• and there is also Lora Frances, music executive @itv … no idea what she is doing there?? Staff??

My question is where are all the arbitrators ? Troll bashers??? Doesn’t he have an entire team ? Were they not invited? 🤣

Well strangely enough it seems the only member of staff Michelle Penny/Mark was not there …🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So the « channel » staff on photos are the following;

• Gaby Roos (film) photographer, videographer
• Christos Andreaou, Artist, film/tv composer,
• his girlfriend Natasha Tyrimos, musician/band
• Zoe Agnew super sub (has been studying counselling online 😏 now is studying social media management online😏)
These 4 together with Maddie were/are involved in his film project …
You can hardly call them staff and obviously not their “channel” staff 🤣
• Then you have Lisa Mejito, make-up artist, sometimes on their channel .. again is she staff???
• and there is also Lora Frances, music executive @itv … no idea what she is doing there?? Staff??

My question is where are all the arbitrators ? Troll bashers??? Doesn’t he have an entire team ? Were they not invited? 🤣

Well strangely enough it seems the only member of staff Michelle Penny/Mark was not there …🤔
Dina was one of the staff. Must have been very casual, nads wore pyjamas and dirty hair . House still looked filthy . No sign of all their friends and showbiz colleagues 🤡🤡🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they called it a Staff do, incase any of the other subs got wind of it and turned up
Going by the photos the Sadderlys had emotionally checked out of all proceedings.
Definitely not the hosts with the most, more a case of, close the door from the outside.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
His fannying about with a film camera, his Mr Benn producers hat and his daughters friends is surely a rich man's hobby? A Self indulgence ?
I can't see it brings in any money. Surely it just haemorrhages money? Whose money...he's not had a job for 2 decades.
What a 🐓.

( classy looking party 🙄).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ps probably the reason the NNSS live did not land
You mean the Sunday show that he said would actually happen today…(Monday)…
But it looks like ‘illness’ has put a stop to yet more paid for ‘content’🙄

IMG_2191.jpeg
IMG_2192.jpeg

It’s about time they started sending out refunds😐

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.