Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 'curious' thing happened on this morning's Moan. Mark Adderley - who has clearly had a strip torn off him for f*cking up Vlogmas - summarises the whole sh*tshow: "I believe Vlogmas has been such fun to watch genuinely and when you've edited them and we've stitched them together with such sort of thought and kinda music and comedy it's been very funny and incredibly festive, we've gone out and about as you know as much as we can." :rolleyes:

Time stamp 4:05

Now, this is not Vlogmas as described by bitterntwisted . As I say, 'curious'.
Mark goes on to say, he's basically had enough now. Like we didn't know. Nadia Sawalha has her 'Julia Says' face on while he's making his excuses. :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A 'curious' thing happened on this morning's Moan. Mark Adderley - who has clearly had a strip torn off him for f*cking up Vlogmas - summarises the whole sh*tshow: "I believe Vlogmas has been such fun to watch genuinely and when you've edited them and we've stitched them together with such sort of thought and kinda music and comedy it's been very funny and incredibly festive, we've gone out and about as you know as much as we can." :rolleyes:

Time stamp 4:05

Now, this is not Vlogmas as described by bitterntwisted . As I say, 'curious'.
Mark goes on to say, he's basically had enough now. Like we didn't know. Nadia Sawalha has her 'Julia Says' face on while he's making his excuses. :sneaky:
I wonder whether he has finally realised that the time wasted and Amazon tat they invest in their vlogs exceeds the money they actually make on YT due to the low number of views they receive. Over the years, I've seen that most vloggers I watch have given up filming daily vlogmas because it causes them burn out.

Reactions: 13
They said this morning that they owe the subs one members live seeing as she was too poorly last night! Mathematician she isn’t as even I know it’s more than one!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No wonder the other wee granny and granda took off to the Middle East, who wants to live next door to that unholy, noisy mess of a place,
It’s not as if the award winning film maker son in law can fix a dripping tap, and when the grandchildren are treating it like Croydons answer to The Playboy mansion, you wouldn’t blame them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Vlogmas #14 "At Last! It's HERE! The Party Bites Taste Test & Lisa, Dina & Nadia TRY a NEW TIK TOCK TREND." This tit is an hour long. Prepare for the screen to turn blue with all the foul language. Gingerbread men.

"Don't sudden start saying things like, can we get this for the reel?" instructs Mark in his Rudolph hat. We have the whole gang in the kitchen: Nadia, Mark, Dina and special guest Lisa. "Right, what the duck is going on here?" Nadia says "I think you should ask yourself that, the way you look!" Dina's got her flashing earrings on. Mark is wearing a foul-mouthed top. Lisa wants it. Nadia tells him not to sweat in it and give it to Lisa. Confession time. I have seen tops that have the odd swear on it and thought maybe, but then thought I shouldn't be polluting complete strangers' environment by going outside with it. Dina has got some food Xmas decorations for the kitchen. Lisa is trying to guess what this ornament is and has no idea. It looks like a bunch of carrots, so it doesn't surprise me that Lisa has no idea. 🤭 Nadia wants to crack on with the nibbles and Mark says she is breaking up the flow of the Vlog. Nadia says she is starving. Lisa says they have to be careful, because last time they got wasted and there was too much.

Dina is in charge "It's Aldi versus Lidl." First up is pigs in blankets. Lisa prefers the Aldi package as they look fat and lovely. "You've gone for the shower, not the grower" says Mark. 😒 Lisa says she likes to make her own, but she slides out the Aldi, then the Lidl package and they look the same. Dina says she would be attracted to the Lidl package because of the font, they never change it, and it looks festive. True, but Lisa says it says "Let's eat a big fat bleeping sausage." What is the mark of a good pig in a blanket? Nadia says juicy sausage, bacon not too salty. Lisa says she puts honey on her's and caramelizes them. Dina has Indian party bites and Chinese party bites. Mark sticks his never wanted oar in, asking what is the comparison, there is no science, etc. "What science? We want wine, we want food!" says Nadia. More of Mark bitching about the lack of system they have going on. Dina has 2 Aldi selection of cheese bites; one garlic and herb, the other jalapeno.

"Mark! You're being quite a COCK! Which is weird, because you've got a knob on your head!" says Nadia. She points out the garlic and herb, jalapeno and "these I don't know, these are Dina." :rolleyes: Dina says the Indian and Chinese are Lidl snacks. Nadia puts a garlic on the garlic and herb and says that Dina screws it up all the time. Dina says "Right subs, do I ever get it wrong?" Nadia says yes. "No, I do not." Lisa reminds them of last year, where they got drunk and said everything was lovely and Dina was the serious one. Mark says he is so happy he is not a woman. Are you saying that all women have scatterbrains? Don't judge all of us by your low standards. :mad: Mark can't get his head around them eating the same stuff from different places. Dina distracts Mark with the sweets: Praline profiteroles, salty caramel profiteroles, chocolate and hazelnut churros and deluxe macarons. Mark has to mention Miss Valencia, you know, the one he had a churros with and Nadia and Dina say "Oh not her again!" 🤣 "You have to see the photo, he looks about 7" Nadia tells Lisa. Dina says get the vino. I get a belch in my ears. 😣 Mark says it was Dina belching on his shoulder, Nadia says Dina disapprovingly and Dina says "That's for taking us to the fackin Bauble Factory. It was tit"

Nadia asks Dina to tell the story about The Bauble Factory. "Now listen, those kids were fuckin confused." She goes on to tell us how it was about robins and it was really sweet, but went nowhere. "Once I got on the plane I lost the plot." Lisa says "On a train that didn't fuckin mooove!" Mark says that is most of Network Rail. "Anyways, anyways, anyways, when's the snow village coming?" asks Lisa. "Basically there's no snow village, What? Your can't be arsed?" Mark says no, he can. Nadia comes in and says she suddenly got taken by the magic of Christmas. Dina got this little tree that is on the counter. It has colourful baubles on it and it came from Sainsbury's, 10 quid! Did you know Mark's first every job was in Habitat in Hammersmith? Dina says she has so many friends who worked in Habitat, it was the trending place to work when you were young. Lisa says now it's Sainsbury's. Dina says their Xmas jumpers are banging this year. Lisa says "You can tell you're getting to a certain age when you say oooh, that top's nice. Fuckin Asda!"

Nadia says she used to wear G-strings all the time. Mark says he never saw them. She said it was before she met him. Dina looks disgusted and calls it anal floss. Mark starts singing anal floss to the tune of Edelweiss. 😒 Then Nadia says after the kids she couldn't wear them anymore. Nadia does an impression of Betty "How can you bear that? It looks soo uncomfortable, pulled right up your buttocks. And I used to look at her and think 'What's the matter with ya?'" She says she couldn't feel it, but you get somewhere in your life where they are the most ridiculous things. Nevermind the lacerations, yeast, UTIs, fecal bacteria transfering to the vagina. 🤮 Doesn't stop my sister wearing them though. :rolleyes: Dina never wore them. Mark makes a comment wanting Nadia to wear them. Nadia makes a comment about Dina's big bum and that it is heavy. Dina take her ample bottom and almost knocks Nadia off her feet. "It's like 2 bowling balls." Nadia tells them to come to the Moroccan Xmas room. Where is that? The teen room. Mark closes the door to the Moroccan room and says "Thank duck for that." Time for some CRYSTAL METH. Really? Of all the street drugs, that one has to be the most deadly and he makes light of it and during a Vlogmas episode and all. What a prize douchebag. 🤬 Dancing faerie time.

The girls are out of their room and take out the bites. Dina complains there are no dips. Dina puts them on plates and Mark says what is the judgement, to which Dina says "duck me, shut up! Do we like these as a vegetarian bits." Lisa says Dina is so funny, because she has had 3 wines and blurts it out. Lisa has a samosa, bhaji and a pekora. Out of the sky a spring roll lands on the plate. Lisa makes a face with her food and Nadia screams where is her plate? "Oh no, the cranberry's off!" Mark like the child he is, is all I wanna see, I wanna see. Nadia says we don't want to look at it. Mark takes the jar, whilst Nadia's head is in the fridge and says to him "I can hear your stupid laugh." She goes full mother mode and says "Put it away Mark! Now! Do not open mouldy things when we are doing a taste test." Cue the stupid laugh. The start tasting, Mark opens the cranberry jar and says "You've got some mouldly cranberry babe." Nadia says "I hate you," takes it from him and puts it in the sink. Dina says it is really spicy, the Indian stuff, and if you can't take the heat, don't buy it. Lisa is trying to cool down. Nadia surpised there is no warning on how spicy it is. Everything is so damn spicy these days. I hate how the world is now, if you can't tolerate spicy food you are a pussy or some sad white person. The only reason the food is spicy to begin with is to cool yourself down through sweating in a hot climate. You can kill food with too much spice. Some of us have GERD you know. Okay, rant over. Nadia doesn't think they will be able to taste anything else after that. Lisa bit into something, I have no idea what, but she said it was horrible and dry. "I found some piccalilli!" says Nadia. Mark says baby tit. "Maaark."

Dina says to imagine yourself at a party. Nadia swans behind her and says "I've had a wine. This year I'm not wearing me SPANX." Dina says there are no dips and Mark says no dicks. Nadia bursts out laughing, but that soon changes when he asks if she is wearing and anal floss. MAAAAARRRKKK!! They are eating the vegetable spring rolls from Lidl. Lisa bites into one and says there's nothing in it. It does look like a hollow tube. Nadia does her impression of Dina saying her there is nothing wrong with her sense of taste. Dina says there is something wrong with her palate. Nadia gets incensed and says "Hang on a minute! I won MASTERCHEF!" Which you wouldn't have won without Dina's help, ahem. Dina says the other two have no taste buds and Nadia says Dina is hungry. "Dina, there is nothing inside it, TO TASTE!" says Lisa. Nadia takes a knife and splits the spring roll down the middle and there is stuff in there. Dina is gettin fed up and tells her to move on to the jalapeno bites.

Dina goes to smell the cheese bites and doesn't like the smell. Lisa asks what's wrong with it. Lisa can taste garlic. Nadia is moving around saying "I'm at a party, I'm pissed, I'll go that will do." Nadia gives Lisa a jalapeno, which she refers to as the sour. Lisa doesn't like that one. Mark has to be vulgar and say it looks like a hemorrhoid. "I'm not going to do this Maaark, you're literally 4!" We see Mark and his stupid top which says "Fucky Fuckmas to One and All." 😒 Mark has the jalapeno cheese bites and doesn't like it. The jalapeno bites are in the bin. Mark asks Dina to throw a bit into his mouth and Nadia asks him why he has to be such a showoff. "Dina, hit the back of his throat, hit the back of his throat!" Mark larks about with Nadia. Lisa misses parties at home, like back in the 80s.

Out come the pigs in blankets. Mark says the best part of a pig in blanket is the raw bit. Lisa is repulsed. Nadia doles out the pigs and mentions she won MasterChef. Dina puts in the Lidl and Aldi duck rolls. Mark asks if anyone really likes spring rolls. Dina and Lisa love them. Dina gets nostalgic for the big Chinese spring rolls from the 70s. Mark tells us that he has never liked a spring roll or a rib, like we care. Nadia says she tried the Lidl didn't like it until she put hoisin sauce on it. Mark says that the lesson today is to put hoisin sauce on everything. Dina told her that is not how the test goes. Dina says the Lidl one has shrunk to half the size of the Aldi one. "There's not a lot to pick from, there's toe clippings" and Mark has set Lisa off as she is about to hurl. Nadia is getting annoyed with him again. "MARK PLEASE! WE'VE HAD PENISES, WE'VE HAD BUTT PLUGS AND MOULDY CRANBERRY SAUCE!" Nadia makes mention of Lisa trying the chalapenos from his arse and Dina says chalapenos? For duck's sake! Mark says he only mentioned anal floss and a couple of dicks. "Right, stop this is not a taste test!" Mark tastes the pig in blanket and makes a spectacle out of himself as per. Nadia mentions ordering a Chinese as she is starving. Mark chugs his grape Tango and proceeds to belch, shocking Lisa. Nadia says they can't use the footage, "it's all just you and Dina burping."

Aldi chicken satay, Lidl chicken gyozas are up next. Lisa asks the viewers if they actually buy these things, after their recommendations? Nadia asked for some vodka, but Mark says not because the bottles are collectables. He has noticed the levels have gone down. Nadia says they aren't collectable. They follow him into his hovel and Nadia breaks wind. "OH, DINAAAAAAAAA!!" It's Crystal Head Vodka, in the shape of a skull, made in Canada, owned by actor Dan Ackroyd. Retails for $62.45 Canadian. Why doesn't he give Nadia the booze and he can fill it with Huel or something? The amount of dust sitting on top of this bottle is disgusting and making me reach for my inhaler. 🤢 Dina says he took the seal off of it. Mark denies it and then Nadia said me and Lisa did. "Don't bring me into this!" says Lisa. Nadia says they had a sip years ago. It looks like the last time he dusted was years ago. Dina takes it from. Nadia says he's an alcoholic to which he says "It's a symbol!" a mark of his sobriety. Dina has a sniff and says that is water. Umm, the reason why alcoholics like vodka is that it doesn't have a scent.

Dina tells us of the duck rolls the Aldi's are all neat and the Lidl's are exploding. Nadia likes the Lidl before the hoisin sauce. She puts a big blob of hoisin out on a plate now. The temperature is too hot for Lisa, as she does that hold your mouth open, as you try to let the air cool what is in your mouth pose. Dina takes her chicken out. Dina is annoyed there is no sauce contained in the hor de oovers box. Nadia says they've got hoisin sauce. She likes the Lidl duck rolls. Dina shoves Nadia out of the way, as she wants to smell the duck roll. She uses a pair of scissors to cut it in half and Mark says she bobbed it, as in Lorena Bobbitt. Dina says she would like to Bobbitt so many people. Nadia is nodding her head knowingly. Dina says there is a marked difference. "Did he ever get his willy put back on?" asks Lisa with the duck roll to her lips, all casual like. 🤣 Mark says it got sewn back on. Mark says it was in the road, but it wasn't it was in the field. I watched that trial on TV. "That's a terrible thing, imagine having your penis cut off" says Nadia. Dina gives them to Nadia to smell. She knows the Lidl smells better, but she prefers the Aldi. She knows the Aldi has got a synthetic taste though.

Dina and Nadia yell at Mark not to try the chicken with the sauce first. Mark says he's not sure that it is cooked all the way through and Dina says they are "BOLLOCKS!" Nadia says it tastes like chicken made out of that "what's that horrible thing you vegans have? Dina says seitan. Nadia says no. Dina says tofu. "No, the really horrible one, it's like grapefruit." "Oh, jackfruit!" Lisa says it doesn't taste real, too spicy, "That's horrible, nasty. I didn't finish it. It's fuckin 'orrible!" The gyozas are next. Mark cuts one in two with the scissors. Lisa says it's alright. Mark likes it. Lisa gives it a 7. "Oh now you've introduced numbers!" says Nadia. Dina does her cackling. Nadia says it's nice, the pastry is the best. Lisa interjects with a DISGUSTING. She is referring to the chicken satay.

Nadia has jumped ahead and gone for a prawn. Nadia asks which one is which and Dina says take a look, one's tempura. "Bloody hell! Are you premenstrual? Jesus Christ!" asks Nadia. Dina wasn't shouting, she was being very schoolmarm. "You'll be having your menopause chat soon!" says Mark. Lisa says "That's going to go down well." Nadia and Lisa like them. Mark starts squawk and screeching like he does "There no prawn, there's no prawn!" Nadia tells him they are cheap party bites. Mark loves that hoisin sauce now, Stokes brand. Dina opens more boxes of the sweet variety. "We need a bleeping break." Nadia repeats the words fat and fattiness x4 in describing the tempura prawns. "It's got the right fat in its fattiness." Dina says whilst she's been wanking over fish, Lisa has a grossed out face and Nadia tells Mark not to put that in, this is a taste test. "Mark, seriously you cannot put that in." The bar is now 6 feet under for this channel, I don't know what she is so fussed about. Nadia reiterates the wanking on the fish line and Lisa says "Oh God, those were the days." 🤭

"Whilst you were pontificating over the prawns, I've gone to the churros and I am deeply distrubed. There's a big, black growth." Dina thinks they are made from potatoes. 😲 Lisa and Nadia says it's just chocolate spurting out. "Hello! There ain't no chocolate inside." Nadia tells her they are stuffed. "They can't be, that disgusting." Dina finds a packet and says that's the chocolate. "DINA, THAT'S THE SUGAR!" Dina impersonates Dina' shock over the churros, she starts coughing. "There's skins on some of the prawns." Dina is full on tipsy, opens the bag of churros with her teeth. She dropped one of the churros and Chi Chi has eaten it. 😲 Mark says they look like the wooden pegs in IKEA flatpacks. Someone has farted and Nadia screams "DINA!" "I never done nothing it was the dog." Dina turns to Mark and says "It was you! You dirty bastard!" There are boxes on the floor. Dina is getting more wine and she is becoming a bit silly, much to Mark's delight. "You want a bar, you want a bar? I'll bring you one."

"So whilst the churros are preparing themselves" Dina shows us the profiteroles. Nadia says the macaron tastes like deodorant. Lisa tells her to dip it into the hoisin sauce. Nadia says the salted caramel profiteroles taste like suntan cream. How does she know unless she was one of those weird kids eating inedible products? Dina offers up the praline ones. "The dark chocolate is too sharp, the nut isn't nutty enough" says Nadia "And it tastes really cheap" states Lisa. Mark says the macarons are like someone sprayed perfume on them. Dina tries the green macaron and says it tastes like a lime fizz bomb for your bath. 🤣 "For saying you don't like any of these things, you're shovelling them down" says Mark. Dina thinks the taste test has gone marvellously. Nadia thinks it's disgusting. Dina liked the Indian and Chinese selection. Lisa said it was too spicy. Dina says essentially to eat this, you've got to be totally pissed. 🤣 Lisa says if you've got enough money go to Marks & Spencer's. :p Nadia says Dina was starving, that's why she said the Indian and Chinese were good.

Churros time. "These look grim" Dina being optimistic. Nadia reiterates her view that if you are having friends over and they are pissed out of their brains, buy all of it. Dina mentions non-drinkers and Lisa says if you don't have any hoisin then you're fucked. Mark asks Dina if she is going to unsubscribe to Lidl and she says "Well." Back to the churros and Mark says they look like suppositories. :cautious: "They look like bloody Lil-Lets!" says Dina. Nadia yells from across the kitchen "SUPER PLUS!" :ROFLMAO: Dina is laughing and Nadia screams TOILET, SHE GOING TO GO! Off goes Dina with her wine glass in hand. Dad dancing snowman and 10 more mins of this. Dina has another game and Nadia runs off to the bog. Dina has the wine glass on the floor and she is doing a plank, but she has hypermobile arms, so she can only do it so long. Yeah so, she does a plank and picks up the wine glass for a drink. "NO DINA! NO, BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA BREAK THAT IN YOUR FACE, YOU'RE GONNA GLASS YERSELF!" Dina keeps saying no I'm not. Nadia says a plastic cup and Lisa says "Otherwise you'll have to go to A&E." Dina to Lisa "Okay, so you can't plank because you have heels, which is understandable." :LOL: Dina tries to plank, but her arms "splay out" due to her hypermobility. Nadia brings her glasses and Dina says they aren't plastic. "No, but they're thick" says Nadia. Mark says you'll get a bigger scar. "No, you'll get a bigger bruise." Lisa says Dina just collapses. Dina shows the video on her phone. Three chicks with drinks in front of them, planking and switching hands. Nadia's got Mark's antler hat on.

All 3 of them eventually get on the floor. Nadia moans because of her knees. Nadia says if anyone hurts themselves, they have to look after themselves. "No one is going to A&E." More messing about. Lisa says "Is that a toenail?" :sick:
Lisa asks about music. Nadia has a mini temper tantrum "Mark! It's not fun without the music!" Okay, you have to see this because it is hilarious. Three drunk witches trying to do this plank thing. 53:52. They assume the plank position, they lift their glasses, Lisa falls and knocks the other two over. 😂 😂 Nadia is laughing with no sound to say she is fully injured. Dina says do it again and Nadia says "You are bleeping joking!" "Let's do it again, get up!" Nadia says she can't. Lisa tries again and falls the other way. :ROFLMAO: Nadia gets up to wail like a banshee. Lisa asks whose idea was this. "It's mine, it's always mine" says Dina and then she laughs her head off. Nadia moans some more and says if she hadn't changed the glasses, they would have been to A&E. Nadia runs over to the couch to lay down and Lisa says they have to face facts, they aren't young anymore. Dina screams and says "NO! NEVER SAY THOSE WORDS!, You say it no longer suits me." Dina tries the plank again and Nadia yells at Mark to take the glass away.

Nadia and Lisa are stuck to the couch, Dina goes to get the churros, "I'll bring them to you witches." Nadia makes a face and she has chocolate on her teeth. Mark is getting wheezy. Lisa says being married to a Spanish person they have these all the time. "They are actually alright." Mark likes the chocolate bit. Nadia says something about wanting to have a nice Vlogmas and Lisa says "It's all gone tits up." Laters!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They’re definitely deranged to think his behaviour is normal. All he does is talk tit but does nothing. Stands watching one witch hanging sleighs but wouldn’t think to offer to help. Jesus theyre all weird
---
Hypocrits he talks about sitting down to watch a film, he does nothing else but sit on his lazy arse

Nadia always seems like she a danger to babys pulling them treating them like a toy
1703055973287.png

Reactions: 7
Vlogmas #15 "Competitive Lee Scares Nadia; Dina Accuses Him of Cheating. "Healthy Donuts" or S*xy Time." Another special guest? This 2x in a row, what ever did we do to deserve this? :cautious:

Dina and Lee in the backs eat, Mark and Nadia in the front. They discuss Lee's bottle of red orange that he left for them in their car. Nadia says Mark left it in the car for 6 months and the bottle finally had enough and exploded. It left a mark on the ceiling of the back seat. "It was napalm by the time it hit the ceiling" says Nadia. How do you go 6 months not noticing a full bottle in the back seat. Just goes to show how rarely they clean out that car. Dina and Nadia have had wine already, Lee an espresso martini. They are in a car park at South Bank. "Oh, we're not going on the bloody London Eye are we?" asks Lee. "We're not going kayaking on the Thames?" Or those balls says Dina, you know those big plastic things. Lee likes that idea. Nadia tells Dina they aren't in Bognor. Nadia's clue is The Olympics. Dina says Scotland is famous for it. Are they going curling? We had a curling team at my high school. Didn't like the teacher in charge though. Ms. Scabo was her nickname. 🤭 Lee says he worked at the Olympics looking after American VIPs. They are walking up the stairs when Lee does his most frightened gay man in the West, when he sees a dead pigeon. He looks like he is about to hyperventilate. Mark has to do a slomo of Lee freaking out. Nadia asks if he has a wooly hat and scarf. "Oh, we're not knitting are we?" Lee guesses ice skating, but the last time Scots were doing that was back in 2010. He figured out the broom, but can't remember what it is called. Dina says the hair is in the clue. "Curling." Some young chick stops Mark to say she likes his jumper and that she is obsessed with guinea pigs. "If I didn't need it, I'd give it to you" he says. The trio left him to talk to the young girl and says he's pleased he brought happiness.

Lee and Nadia singing "Deck the Halls" sort of. Wahaca has a big sugar skull on its roof. The trio do some silly dancing before they get their mulled wine and hot chocolate. Mark must have been feeling left out, because he is doing his lame dad dancing and Nadia tells Dina to dance with Mark. You know those snow globes they have by the river? They cost 800 pounds! Lee tells them about the influencers who stand outside his house, getting their pictures taken. Mark and Nadia call curling bowling without the pins and balls. :rolleyes: Nadia then says it looks a bit tit. "Look at those idiots. We're going to be them in a minute" says Lee. Apparently there are no brooms. You can't even call it shufflboard on ice, as shuffleboard has that stick. They seem to be just sending the rocks down and trying to get it on the button. Lee makes they laugh hysterically over his tale on not knowing how to use a button lift skiing.

Nadia says they can't go in with their drinks. She goes on to say they can't drink outside another establishment. Lee is singing for some apparent reason, making a spectacle of himself. The chick who has a "coach" hoodie on tells them how to do it. It think it is that plastic flooring that is an ice substitute they are using. Nadia was a bit eager and was going to take out the curling girl with her stone. Dad dancing snowman in bauble. It boys against girls, the Curly Cooks versus the Curly Cocks. Mark asks the "coach" what happens if the Cooks get violent? "I'll join them" she says. 🤣 Mark's turn and it doesn't get near the house. Nadia says "Rubbish!" As they play, they all seem to like curling. Oooh, Dina gets it so close to the button. Unfortunately, the cocks are in the lead with 2 ends. They are arguing and when it comes to curling, it is known for its good sportsmanship. Having a fracas at the end of the sheet is not done. Mark knocks Nadia's stone out of the house and she says "Mark! Stop being so narsty!" :ROFLMAO: "You're horrible, you're targeting me!" Dina has gone to the toilet. Lee is showing off their winning ends and Nadia says"That's very unattractive when you behave like that." Lee picks up the stones and starts doing strength training with them, whilst Nadia does some aerobics. Dina positions her rock to block the house, but get knocked out by Lee. Mark is doing his annoying "we're winning" dance. Nadia is upset again, as he knocks out her rock. He is now dancing down the sheet. :rolleyes: Yeah, that's not curling behaviour. Well, well, the girls win the 4th end, finally.

Mark throws his rock and knocks out Nadia again. She walks over the throttle him. Lee knocks their 2 stones out and now it's getting nasty. Nadia's throw and she's outside, Lee claps and Nadia tells him she hates him. Lee puts up their winning end and suggests to Nadia switching teams. No, she is staying put. More dancing on the sheet with Lee and the sisters. Mark says they are winners and Nadia says they have been going first all night, "You've been cheating!" Nadia tries to do some voodoo dancing to psych Lee out. Mark suggests mixing it up, through the legs, opposite hands. Nadia says she doesn't want to do opposite hands, she is already struggling with her one hand. :ROFLMAO: The Curling Cocks won 7 ends to 3. "Nah, nah, nah, to win the last one is to win the best one" says Nadia. Nadia protests too much, because in curling it is usually the winners who buy the losers drinks, so everyone wins. :p

TIME FOR SOME HORSE ACTION! Dancing faerie time. They have a debrief on Apres Piste. They went in with apprehension, but ended up thoroughly enjoying themselves. Suddenly Nadia screams "OH MY GOD!" Nadia sees ponies of the carousel kind. They get on their horses and Nadia is loving it, Dina not so much. Nadia is holding on for dear life. They all move. I remember as a kid it would be a bummer if you got on one that was stationary. Lee channels his inner Eliza Doolittle and says "Move your blooming arse!" Nadia and Dina are singing "Ride A Cock Horse to Banbury Cross." Lee doesn't know that one and Nadia says it's because he is from the North. Is Peterborough in the North? It's not North, North, proper North like. Apparently Google says it's more East than North. Nadia's Croydon is coming out big time. Dina and Lee are now doing some choreography on the horses; they lean back and sweep forward on the left, lean backand sweep forward on the right. Lee asks when does it stop? Lee asks what Nadia would do if the horses just took off? She says she would go with it. Lee would too. As the ride comes to a close, Nadia is clinging on saying "Why does it have to end?" Lee says Mark's horse was called Ava and his was Mason, Dina went "Mine's John." Nadia's was Harry. Mark says he feels a bit sick now. Lightweight. Can you imagine him on the swings? He'd be turning green and getting twisted in the chains. :ROFLMAO:

Nadia wants to do photos in the photo booth. Mark sits on Nadia's lap and the stupid faces commence. In the car and Nadia confesses to eating Mark's Xmas tree. She blames the alcohol and Mark laments that he didn't have a chance to photograph it. He tells her not to eat his lantern. She says she might have. "Why don't you eat your own bleeping biscuits?" "I haven't got any." Mark says she isn't a team player. "Well neither are you! Look at how you smashed up our curling things!" "Babe, that how you win. And what's the point of curling if you don't win, CURLY COOKS!" Dina gets out her biscuit "Needs must" and Nadia says don't. "What do you mean don't? She who has eaten everyone else's." Nadia says the penguins are for the girls. Nadia has a bite of Dina's biscuit.

Back at base, he makes faces and touches the various decs, flicking the Nutcracker's nose. He has the box of Urban Legend doughnuts. More stupid faces. The Nutcracker looks at hiim. Mark turns him around opens the box. More faffing about. Opens the box again. We get to see him snarfle the coffee doughnut. He has another one "It's Christmas." It's apricot. In his hovel he goes. TIME FOR SOME ADULT CONTENT!! "I might have to put them next to the sex toy Advent calendar." He gets his glasses out to read the contents of the Advent calendar. Mark gets interrupted by a commercial for a Reese's peanut butter cup with caramel. That's new. He's so worked up now, he has to have a 3rd doughnut. "Do you ever get to the point where there's 2 left and there's nothing I can do to change that? Or is there?" Says something about supplementing the box and not to tell Nadia. Gingerbread men. The End.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🙄Oh do duck off…who writes this tit about themselves?! Tragic. Too much time on his hands!

IMG_5997.jpeg
IMG_5998.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a dick.
If he just took one minute out of his groundhog, self indulgent day to think of others instead of himself and his imaginary " problems " , he would maybe realise how blessed he really is.
🤬🙄🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
🙄Oh do duck off…who writes this tit about themselves?! Tragic. Too much time on his hands!

View attachment 2641738View attachment 2641739
In other words a total fake plonker who manipulates self indulged diagnosis to avoid reality.
---
He thinks it makes him sound edgy, probably thinks he will catch the eye of Kate B - in his dreams. If anything it makes him sound a total wanker. His older girls are probably really embarrassed by all this…even I feel embarrassed for them, the man is cringe as F.
Creepy as F as well 🤬🤬

Reactions: 14
In other words a total fake plonker who manipulates self indulged diagnosis to avoid reality.
---

Creepy as F as well 🤬🤬
Who on earth would like to be married - or even live with this - "total plonker" Looking at the LW panel how many of them are with a pratt like this one - none of them.

• Sick
I’d like to put this out there….

Master Mark Lazy Arse I REALLY DEPISE YOU even though you think I’m one of your little teachers pets!

I was on the Polar Express this afternoon and seriously there was a guy sat in front of me that looked just like him indoors. I will go and find the picture I took.
---
Here it is
---

---
IMG_2239.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not one single photo of Nadia on the various IG stories at the LW Xmas staff party …
Wonder if that was the reason she was suddenly ill yesterday 😏🤔
Illness seems to be their continuous escape route 🤥

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.