Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All nitty is good for is singing
“How are eeewwwweeeeeeee” and Happy birthday very badly.
I don’t know why she would call herself an actress either, she used to walk about East Enders like Professor Yaffle out of Bagpuss.
Wooden wouldn’t be in it.
Must be embarrassing to have a successful actress in the family, whilst she is just propping up that useless husband
Maybe Colleen could give her advice on getting rid and reconciling with her sister like she did.
Oh I forgot they don’t get on either 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Julia was on Lorraine this morning - what a beautiful and gorgeous person, one wouldn't think she was related to the others! Funniest thing I've heard in a while was when she said on Coffee Moaning the other day "shall we do a poll on how many of you have a crush on my Husband".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Unemployed, useless , delusional, filthy looking with filthy nails 1 being extra long, black toe nail, no male friends, no social life, weak as piss, pretends he's a tv presenter and film maker.

No, I certainly don't have a crush on him.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Julia was on Lorraine this morning - what a beautiful and gorgeous person, one wouldn't think she was related to the others! Funniest thing I've heard in a while was when she said on Coffee Moaning the other day "shall we do a poll on how many of you have a crush on my Husband".
She really is radiant, a beautiful soul!
---
I even have this saved in my 'comfort watch'

Reactions: 9
Unemployed, useless , delusional, filthy looking with filthy nails 1 being extra long, black toe nail, no male friends, no social life, weak as piss, pretends he's a tv presenter and film maker.

No, I certainly don't have a crush on him.
I’ve noticed his nails are long on one hand but not the other. What’s that all about 😳 He’s right handed so can only manage to cut his left hand maybe 🤔
He also chewed a piece of skin or nail on his thumb this morning and then ate it - on camera 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What did she look like this morning🙄 all her flab out and boobs on the floors 🤢

Wonder how long the comment about Julia will stay up 😏
She looks like she’s been up all night seething with jealousy 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know why she would call herself an actress either, she used to walk about East Enders like Professor Yaffle out of Bagpuss.
Wooden wouldn’t be in it.
Hahaha! Spot on. She was really clunky and unconvincing on Eastenders. No wonder she didn't get many acting jobs.

Reactions: 14
What did she look like this morning🙄 all her flab out and boobs on the floors 🤢

Wonder how long the comment about Julia will stay up 😏
They are both greasy and grotty looking, both look years older than they are, must be all the nastiness and bitterness and bullshit seeping out of them 💩💩💩💩

Reactions: 17
Indeed - Nadia Sawalha looks exhausted having dealt with people enquiring after Kaye's ear wax 🤮 all weekend (time stamp 1:36). :sneaky:
1705946253303.png

All likely tale at Timestamp 16:45 And somewhat convenient that the solution to Kaye's catastrophic hearing loss was the same service that Nadia Sawalha had previously been gifted. A loss so catastrophic that Nadia hasn't even notice her little sister is all over ITV at the moment went for drinks with Kaye that same afternoon.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They are both greasy and grotty looking, both look years older than they are, must be all the nastiness and bitterness and bullshit seeping out of them 💩💩💩💩
They look so unhygienic and unwashed. theytr gagging cause the topic is Julia 🤡😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No one has a crush on mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He makes her feel so worthless and she doesn’t realise. Criticising her parenting skills. Maybe the reason she wasn’t present was because she was out earNing a living to support her lazy arse of a husband who slobs around watching tv, drinking coffee and pretending he’s God.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whereas Julia looks as if she slept beautifully and was up fresh and early for her appearance on Lorraine. Her nails are so cute and she's tiny! :love:

• Heart
Whereas Julia looks as if she slept beautifully and was up fresh and early for her appearance on Lorraine. Her nails are so cute and she's tiny! :love:
Aww isn’t she lovely and sad she wanted her mum who didn’t seem to be supportive- I think maybe the mum and dads Instagram is run by Mark and his faking all lovely comment to Nadia and giving zero comments to Julia 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
He's never going to lose weight. And yes Ashley we can see you're a salad dodger.

Best case scenario is drop him on a secluded island for 6 weeks, with water, a few essentials, tinned plum tomatoes and cereal bars.
Screenshot_20240123-105605.png

Screenshot_20240123-105557.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.