Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diamondtext

VIP Member
The ADHD she claims to have is just an excuse for her bad behaviour, bad manners, bad temper and ultimately greed.
Any bandwagon will do to get notice, diminishing the people who really do suffer badly from the condition and have no one taking any notice of them.
I’m just wondering is there any other labels they will find to apply to themselves for views, they must be running out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
OMG so they are doing a sponsored walk of 95km but can’t remember the meaning of the 95 km🙄 and Nitwit says they have not had a sponsor yet but they had not yet uploaded the link 🤣 and because of their “insane” schedule 🤔 they will have to share the walk/steps between them 🙄 what a pair of useless twats!
TS 1.02.00
“Insane schedule” They have no commitments/contracts, she works twice a week if she’s lucky and he never leaves the house. Everything else is just made up work. Sorting out your manky loft is not an insane schedule of work.

• Angry
  • Heart

Hopscotch

VIP Member
I wonder who so hurt little Manky Wanky’s feelings yesterday that he was compelled to share this Debbie Downer of an Instagram post. And a Happy Christmas to you, to Mr. Swadderley!
IMG_3826.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

missmickey

VIP Member
What do you think ?

Let’s have a poll.
Manky is having a massive huff ?
He was over zealous with the visiting ladies and there has been a blow up row when they left?
His selfie stick has snapped?
He got locked in the wee ghostbusters room?
He’s doing panto in Skegness as the scarecrow out of the wizard of Oz?
His menopause patch hasn’t turned up?
The Academy has flown him in to promote the Oscars?
He’s necked 5 bottles of Baileys and a jar of Nutella?
The internet is no longer suppling graphic T-shirts to men over 50?
Nitty threatened to straighten her hair again?

There are so many variables
You decide
Whilst the idea of Mark Adderley on a first class ticket to LA tickled me, I reckon that he's unable to keep up with the pace of Vlogmas despite being an editor extraordinaire.
1702505063364.png

So, he's pretending to be sick. Again. Classic him. 😩 We've worked in eight schools in the past fortnight with steaming colds; there's ridiculous amount of sickness about but we're all powering through to the end of term. This is why Mark Adderley is unemployed, he's simply incapable of fulfilling a basic brief.

Here's hoping his latest malaise brings The Sawalha-Adderley's Vlogmas to a grinding halt, for bitterntwisted's sake. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I'm about 6/7 episodes into boremass.
Having watched Dina staple some shit wallpaper/wrapping paper? to the walls I can't for the life of me work out why art by box wasn't the international success she so desperately wanted it to be 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Unemployed, useless , delusional, filthy looking with filthy nails 1 being extra long, black toe nail, no male friends, no social life, weak as piss, pretends he's a tv presenter and film maker.

No, I certainly don't have a crush on him.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I was having a good laugh at this ….

And then I scrolled down to see the pixelated image of him in the shower🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Mr body dysmorphic should remember YouTube is not only fans.
Imagine being so self obsessed that he set up the phone to film himself in a shower naked for the vulnerable that follow them And she calls him bright 💩💩💩 The absolute nerve of her to comment on accommodation when they live in filth.

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Wow someone was very pressed about being asked on coffee boring on Thursday why the tree couldn't be seen in the background. Go watch vlogmas! Stop being weird! What an absolute cock. From what I've seen this Yr of it vlogmas is shite, it's the Dina show and it isn't working. If you're a long suffering fan you probably just want to see them pissing about putting the tree up not seeing the tree until almost Xmas is a bit weird mank/Michelle.
Tip for vlogmas 24 don't bother, immerse yourself in the world of paid employment instead.
I can’t even be bothered to hate watch. Since Mark’s ADHD diagnosis he thinks he needs to overact and behave like a hyper 7 year old, I find it so put on and cringy. I would leave my husband if he was anything like Mark. A middle aged man talking like a 7year old boy saying bum bum fart fart is just strange. He isn’t the entertainer so should f**k off and stay in the background

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
The state of her between Penny and Christine. They were elegant and appropriate but she trying to look like the daughters best friend and she 60 💩🤣💩🤣
---
He’s the gift that keeps on giving. Watching him rant pretending to be Arabic. Report him . Nothing to do but talk to people he refers to as “sweetie”, better still send him off to Israel.

Last edited:

diamondtext

VIP Member
If even a minor soap star made a statement at a film premiere in the UK , it would’ve been highlighted on Loose Women. Why was nittys stance not featured on there and discussed, if she has that platform surely that would be the place to show it, not on her piddling YouTube where knitting nanas type in “sorry I’ve missed today my knee was sore, or I slept in”
What was the point if it isn’t discussed?
---
He only preaches about Palestine to get attention from his Holywood crush, he can’t be bothered to listen to Nitty even when she’s sat beside him.

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
Billy no mates hanging round tthe women again like a bad smell you can’t shift 🤡🤡
---

That Zoe fool is obsessed with them
That Zoe fool is obsessed with Mark Adderley. Despite locking him in the toy cupboard for decades, Nadia Sawalha's fears might still come to pass.
1702390873733.png

I reckon the fool is rubbing herself off to this photo as we speak.

• Haha
  • Sick

Poddular

VIP Member
His fannying about with a film camera, his Mr Benn producers hat and his daughters friends is surely a rich man's hobby? A Self indulgence ?
I can't see it brings in any money. Surely it just haemorrhages money? Whose money...he's not had a job for 2 decades.
What a 🐓.

( classy looking party 🙄).

• Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
🙄Oh do fuck off…who writes this shit about themselves?! Tragic. Too much time on his hands!

View attachment 2641738View attachment 2641739
He thinks it makes him sound edgy, probably thinks he will catch the eye of Kate B - in his dreams. If anything it makes him sound a total wanker. His older girls are probably really embarrassed by all this…even I feel embarrassed for them, the man is cringe as F.

• Sick
Why does she keep doing this? Its repetitive and boring. It isn't sexy, it isn't funny and it isn't empowering. It is just a very sad attempt to get into the papers.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I’m not an alcoholic but I can’t remember what I did last year on a specific day but this knobhead who pretends to be an addict can remember every single day of his life since age of 5. Such a load of rubbish chats about . Only comment he pinned was one complementing himself. Narcissistic fool

• Angry
  • Sick

diamondtext

VIP Member
No wonder the other wee granny and granda took off to the Middle East, who wants to live next door to that unholy, noisy mess of a place,
It’s not as if the award winning film maker son in law can fix a dripping tap, and when the grandchildren are treating it like Croydons answer to The Playboy mansion, you wouldn’t blame them.

• Heart