Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zebeedee

So Nadia is now posting more about Dina and I noticed she never uses plural when mentioning sisters! It's just sister , she is having Dina over with her mum and dad and lisa's lot , she really is being quite cruel in getting her point across that julia is now not on either of their ig accounts! Another thing they are all being so nice to Ashley g knowing that he said such horrible words to her in regard to not having children and calling her vile, I'm sorry but even if I was not speaking to my sister I would not allow anyone to speak to her in such a cruel, nasty , cutting way! He is completely out of order and needs telling but they have blatantly ignored his cruel words! This says it all to me about Nadia because you just do not treat family that way because if you truly cared you would be hurting inside if a stranger had called your sister hurtful things and have words with that person because them words hurt you also! I really do not understand why they are treating Julia so badly and basically being cruel and we all no that she told her friends to post comments on Julia's post so she must of been saying not nice things about her and now Dina is Nadias number 1 and boy don't we no it! Absolutely horrible behaviour from a grown women when all her sister was doing was trying to protect her nieces and a bully man comes along calls her vile and says she knows nothing about children because she has none so has zero write to comment! Well Ashley try telling that to a person who lost a child or can not have children or just chooses not to have them! You ignorant man , these women would make amazing mothers! He is the most ignorant, foul mouthed man on his ig and needs reporting! End of rant

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Hopscotch

VIP Member
My title suggestion got the most likes and so I have created the new thread. I welcome someone to summarize the last one! Lots going on this past week for the Swadderleys!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Karma works in mysterious ways. The Sawalha sisters have replaced their beautiful, intelligent, younger sister Julia, with Lisa! 🙄.. Ironically the three of them (Nadia, Dina & Lisa) are all so similar.

All three have zero grace, all are gluttonous and are all very loud, but with nothing interesting to say!

Their noise is absolutely deafening on screen but I've never heard anyone of them say anything interesting!

They are all hanging onto their sanity by a shoe string! Loose Women & Instagram are satisfying their superficial needs for now... What inevitably will come around for this trio of trouble is a they may reach some heights of success and temporarily ride high on their pink fluffy clouds, but what they cherish, the superficial which seems to fuel them, will be taken. I’m sure of it!

I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around... what they did and are doing to Julia is done intentionally to hurt her, to damage her in all respects and I've been horrified to see it happen online.

Young bullies are awful but nasty geriatric ones are desperately sad and they deserve all karma has to offer them!

None of the trio have peace of mind, all three of them are transitioning into a phase where their children no longer need them. None of them are happy in their own skin, all three of them are bullies and bullies never prosper...

When your only unique selling points are your old skin, your gluttony, your loud mouth, your brash behavior, your bullying behaviour and the fact your living a lie and wouldn't know your authentic self if it stood in front of you, you really aren't anyone that the modern, clean, sharp social media of tomorrow wants or desires...

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Denise & Nadia Clash In An Intense Argument About Prince Harry's Latest Interview | Loose Women - YouTube

Time stamp 2:10
Denise's smirk in the middle of Nadia Sawalha's rant about keeping family disputes out of the public eye - where she mentions every relative under the sun, save for sister / aunt - is everything. 😂
Nadia Sawalha, what a !@$#ing hypocrite. The woman who set her friends on her own sister PUBLICLY thinks family stuff should be kept private 🤣🤣🤣 pull the other one!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Nadia still raging about Boris eating a birthday cake. It’s a blurred line, no.10 is a place of work, if everyone there was employees/residents and there in a work capacity…and then drinks or cake etc are brought out and maybe the chat trails off to become more casual…it’s not the same as asking your friends to come to your house in bikini’s as they knew Maddie did to jump around together in their hot tub. There’s a difference between blurring the lines and an outright intention to break rules from the offset.

I think Nadia hones in on it so much because it’s quite easy to understand and it follows public opinion nicely, a rant about it maybe gets her a few more followers. I agree with Linda to an extent, why has Nadia let this one particular mistake of Boris’ to aggravate her so much?

Linda’s very much of the opinion that she doesn’t care less who ate a slice of cake over a year ago and wouldn’t think that such a mistake, even when it results in a criminal fine, purely on its own…would be a logical reason to disrupt an entire government when they should be focussed on the war and costs of living rises, not on point scoring and pushing people out of their jobs over something that is a historic mistake and a distraction from the issues we face as a country today.

There could be plenty of reason to have an opinion of why Boris should go or why he should stay, but a slice of cake shouldn’t be up there at the top of that agenda…but for Nadia it would be…the only real reason being that she loves the drama and attention of involving herself in a story that the tabloids have been keen to keep dragging out.

I don’t think she actually has any real political views. We all know the main thing she privately likes is tax avoidance so her vote will go wherever best suits that aim (even if she publicly states who she votes for any why I wouldn’t believe her). Publicly her political opinions just follow whatever she thinks is popular with the public at that moment, the more negative she can be the better as it suits her, it allows her to be argumentative which suits her character and she hopes will bring in more viewers.

Also, why is it that ITV provide a free chauffeur? This is a permanent place of work, it’s normal commuting, there are no unsociable hours. The cast of LW should be no different to the behind camera staff, ie make arrangements and pay for their own travel. It’s only guests who aren’t used to the route or location and so it makes sense for ITV to ensure they arrive on time by coordinating their travel for them. If any of the cast turn up too late, just dock their pay or give a warning, the same as would happen for any other employee.

If I worked behind the scenes on a fraction of the LW’s pay, that kind of arrangement would really annoy me, having to pay tube fares while they get a free ride without someone’s armpit in their face and do not have to take personal responsibility for being late. Nadia can easily afford to employ a driver, the behind the scenes staff don’t have that option. When she talks about one rule for one person and one for another, such as her issue with the birthday cake etc, she would be better served by looking at the inequalities in her own workplace and her own lifestyle. Taking money from people on low incomes in exchange for banal chit chat and Groundhog Day sunday shit shows, when you have thousands in earnings coming in every week is another good example of where she could do her bit for treating people who have vastly lower incomes than her own more fairly and not just take their money out of pure greed.
Boris deserves every bit of criticism, but Nittya is not the one to be doing the criticising. She should keep her clap trap shut, since she:
- had more than six people over when that was the limit
- didn’t wear masks when those people were over (Moodie held her breath as she stood arm in arm with carer Pat)
- allowed her daughter’s boyfriend to come and go and her daughter’s friends to go hot tubbing in their garden when that wasn’t allowed
- took more than six people on a holiday to Cornwall and claimed they didn’t know the rules after “educating” people about them every day during the first few months of the pandemic, and her hubby lied about whether her daughter’s boyfriend had been isolating before joining them
- posted too many videos to count not wearing masks and wearing masks around her chin
- has a hubby who took joyrides and long walks through the city of London when folks were required not to stray too far from their homes
- chose to go on holiday with friends after being exposed to her COVID infected husband and daughter and claimed to the world that she came down with COVID symptoms in less than 12 hours due to a few hooligans on the train ride down to Brighton

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Itsnotmyname

Soooo predictable!!!!! And SOOOOOOO FAKE!!!!!

SOCIOPATHIC SAWALHA showing off her Easter Dirty Toenail Table with the words "Ahhh family & friends what could be better"... All done just to rub Julia's nose in it...

Like I said yesterday, HOW DARE Lisa sit with Julia's mother after what she said about Julia... Unbelievable!!! 😡

I hope Julia is having a lovely day surrounded by genuine people who love her!
I wholeheartedly agree, everything is a dig at Julia. i bet Nadia was the biggest bully in school, she is certainly showing her true colours now and setting a fine example to her daughters. If she can do this to her sister, imagine how she would be with someone she doesn't like. I have always noticed how she passive aggresivley belittles Kaye at every opportunity, especially when Kaye is trying to cook. Instead of helping, she mocks her. Horrible to watch. Kaye & Jane can surely see what is happening with her sister and still enabling her instead of having a quiet word to say to keep it off Social Media for everyone's sake. Not very good friends in my opinion.

I hope Julia has true friends around her which I am sure she will have. Why would she want to spend time with spiteful people like Nadia & Lisa. I do wonder what the Mum & Dad feel about it all and how they deal with the two sides to the family.

Happy Easter Julia if you are reading this. You are worth far more. x

• Heart
Reactions: 31

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The Slobawala-Adderleys have truly shown their true sociopathic colours recently...

Julia writes a concerned message to her young nieces about their risqué online behaviour & it's consequences and she gets trolled & bullied online. She also sustains weeks of indirect online sociopathic bullying by Nadia & Dina who are trying way too hard to belittle their sister at every opportunity they can by pretending they have a close relationship!

Rent a gob Lisa writes a bitter, nasty, aggressive and untruthful comment to Julia and everyone loves her for it!

Big Bald Ashley writes more bitter, nasty and untruthful comments and he's rewarded with more attention and praise from the Slobawala-Adderleys than he's ever had...

Talk about injustice! 😡

My instinct says that the Slobawala-Adderleys will be inviting Dina, Betty, Teddy & Lisa around to their squat for a Big Easter Family Celebration!? They'll vlog the whole sordid event just to make sure they can virtually rub Julia's nose on it until its sore, for daring to speak out and attempting safeguard her nieces...

If they do as I suspect they are going to do on Easter Sunday, it's TRUE SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOUR 😡

I bet not a single one of them will be concerned if Julia has company this Easter or if she's alone... 😔

If she is invited, I don't know how "rent a gob Lisa" will have the audacity to come and sit in front of Julia's parents following the vile hurtful lies she wrote about Julia!!!! Who does that woman think she is???

To all intents and purposes their INSTA Easter celebrations will look perfect...

BUT... The REALITY is so far from the truth not even a Satalite Navigation System could find it, because.....

-The Slobawala-Adderleys HATE EACH OTHER and their life they exist in...
-The Slobawala-Adderleys children are utterly humiliated by their parents and have had their childhoods ruined by them, they'd rather be ANYWHERE but in "chez skip" with their mother...
-Dina is no doubt penniless and using Nadia for any online attention she can get, and would actually rather be at home waiting by the phone for her call to go on 'celebrity coach' trip coz she is Narrrdia Sawalhas BIG sister 🙄...
-Mid life crisis CRAZY Lisa is absolutely desperate for more followers & fame and is using Nadia in the misguided belief she will make her more popular (Well their is Ashley and his HUGE following 😂)...
-Mark HATES people coming to the house and will more than likely sculk off to his toy cave in a sweaty mess leaving the rest to play "who can cackle and scream the LOUDEST"...
-Betty & Teddy are stuck on the middle of another one of Nadias unholy messes and probably dread going round to chez squat for fear of getting NITS (if they haven't already) or they know that Nadia is going to send Teddy's blood glucose level so far off the richtor scale that he'll have to live off bread & water a week (minus the bread cos he's a diabetic!)

Here's to the Pretty PICTURE PERFECT Happy Instagram Easter Family & Friends Bullsh*t that I sense is INCOMING from Slobawala-Adderley Towers... ☀ 🌈 🦄 ☀🌈🦄

Not for a million pounds would I want a seat at that FILTHY FAKE TOENAIL INFESTED Easter table!

I'd rather be hanging out with Julia having a Easter filled with honesty, laughter and some gorgeous food made with love, rather than a Nitty Roast smothered in lies, deceit and FAKENESS!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
She is on LW today speaking to Maggie Oliver (Rotherham abuse case whistleblower who has worked endlessly for these girls).
I am not being flippant but she could really do with having a private chat with her about how young girls are easily drawn into these things and they are not all kids from a sink estate in an inner city.
When I saw Maggie was on today I said to my hubby I hope nitwit is on so she can maybe learn something today.
The IRONY of nitty speaking to a pioneering woman who sacrificed her career to speak up for trafficked and abused young girls. Girls who didn't have a choice as to what happened to them. Unlike the Sawalha-Adderleys children who are desperately attention seeking and defining themselves by their semi naked bodies for clicks and likes at every opportunity, and with their parents endorsements 🙄😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Good Egg

VIP Member
The not having children part was horrendous. Some people cannot conceive, some people choose not to have children, some have endless miscarriages...
Even Nadia has previous miscarriages.
It’s none of AG’s concern or business to speculate or discriminate. To leave a message like that is cruel,mean, mindless and quite frankly bullying.
I wonder what Subway would think?
I wouldn’t want someone who wrote something like this working for my company.
It’s cruel. Kudos to Julia for reporting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Look who has commented on Julia's Instagram post.
Where's the Be Kind from you Ashley? Nasty man!!!!!🤬
In the words of the late great Nicky Graham-
"Who is he, who IS he?"
A guy that works at Subway and obsesses over a youtube channel thinks he has a say in anything! 🤭

Can you imagine if the media does pick it up and they interview him as the PR person for the Sadderleys? 🤣🤣

He is clearly very gullible, and for his information (as I am sure he reads here)-

Oh Ashley, you aren't a part of their family either love, they only give you the time of day because you PAY them to. You have no say in any of this either as you too are childless and not a part of that family (by your own logic)
And your message to Julia comes across very troll- like and not kind at all, but that's the kind of person Mark & Nadia seem to create. Do grow up and get some real friends 🙌

• Heart

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Dina has now unfollowed Julia and deleted some old posts of them together 😳
I feel so sad for Julia. That must be horrible to be ganged up on by her two older sisters 😔
She’s really close to her nephews, hope it hasn’t harmed the relationship she has with them 😢

• Sad
  • Wow

rivermonster

VIP Member
Look at the Bitch Face on her, everything about that photo shouts the "real" Nadia Sawalha, the demeanor, the face, the attitude. What on earth is she wearing on her bottom half.🤮😷

Her jowls are droopy more than usual 😵
Those 2 were absolutely awful to Linda, talking over her and stopping her from speaking then tried to cover up their bad behaviour by stroking her arm and laughing. I am not Lindas biggest fan but that was dreadful, she has as much right to an opinion as the Lefty 2.
Kaye Adams has gone to the bottom of the pile along with Nitty this week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Look who has commented on Julia's Instagram post.
Where's the Be Kind from you Ashley? Nasty man!!!!!🤬
I feel sorry for you… my heart breaks for you… you’re the one who needs help

…. Sound familiar??

It’s like he’s taken the words straight out of N&Ms mouth. That’s exactly what they say when talking about ‘trolls’.
What an idiot.
And this is coming from the one who follows both of the kids, and puts love hearts on the half undressed pics.
Anyone seen the girls he follows on TikTok?

I know who I think needs help, and it’s certainly not the caring auntie who’s desperate to keep her nieces safe

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Quite why anyone would pay her to advertise their products, I just don’t know…
018BB778-A074-439E-96D1-759BBC4AFCEF.png
2F623B2C-50CF-4F98-B749-C45335DEC80C.png
04962AD5-E367-476E-B1E2-4152A244461E.png
256B5D13-6113-4FB3-90DA-0A31BD8E2B24.png
F23179A9-7228-4990-A19A-7C1E3938C425.png
316900C4-EBEC-485A-A7C1-695998F2FCA9.png
D1849C20-DAAC-46A6-A2F0-49AA8508B827.png

I’ve never seen her advertise anything well. She always looks horrendous and/or it’s always terribly acted and comes across really fake.
Do these companies not look at her ‘adverts’ and see how bad they are?
I know all advertising is fake, but there is well executed, well acted, well presented, almost convincing fake… and then there’s Nadia Sawalha…

• Sick
From the latest Weekly Rushes - I mean...

mkml.jpg
179762727.jpeg

"Just me and Nads out taking the dog for a walk..."

EObCkJxX0AAX2JP.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Their subs really are weird
F8A3A893-24DE-48D2-8F98-41BD417706F4.jpeg

Hot husband🔥🤢🤢
He always looks so bored whenever Nadia is talking. He can’t wait for her to shut up so he can play newsreader 🤓
E48DF540-AF96-4EA1-97D7-54C588E5C06D.jpeg
F470947B-D377-4FA7-9415-E39610A72959.jpeg
93E9DAEE-2564-4082-A525-29C23E85DDA9.jpeg
B5DCCD57-B45C-49EB-BEBA-EA5E015EF844.jpeg
07008DC3-0810-45FB-B920-64F24A481D31.jpeg
8D4586F0-312D-4111-B6B6-2C70C6BA2DE6.jpeg
5EF28ACA-F0AD-41B1-9AC0-82D214C8A35B.jpeg
A7F06143-B8FC-4A40-B30F-0A502BFFE70D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

rivermonster

VIP Member
Yes, clearly missing the extra attention.
Very sad that Julia’s message didn’t sink in and make her seriously think about what she’s doing.
I really don’t understand why she wants her parent’s ‘subs’ following her View attachment 1177650View attachment 1177651View attachment 1177652View attachment 1177653View attachment 1177654View attachment 1177656View attachment 1177655
They really are blowing smoke up her arse, thinking she is something special, she is going to have a right fall one day.

• Sad
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
In response to Nadia Sawalha verbally attacking her sister on Instagram by pretending she wasn't, she needs to remember, her sister did not verbally attack anyone, she was trying to safeguard her young niece. Something many of us have tried to do & got blocked for daring to mention how inappropriate it was an 11yr old child having 10,000 Instagram followers and who was posting provocative red lit semi revealing pictures to said strangers followers.

What Nadia & Mark have both done in the past 24 hours is verbally attack Julia in their own unique and vile ways.

They genuinely don't think there is anything wrong with all 3 women/girls stripping off for clicks and likes, it's normal and it's been normal for way too long in that household to pout and strip off for likes.

What both of the Sawalha-Adderleys have done in response to genuine concern is bully a relative, encourage Nadias' friends to bully their concerned relative and dupe more people into thinking they are the victims once again...😡

I wonder how many people/ friends know and agree with Nadia Sawalha encouraging her "followers" to follow her then 7 year old child in 2014, then asking them once again to follow her child when she was 10 in 2018, then allowing her child to have 10,000 strangers (mainly men) follow her 11 Yr old child for well over a year and tell said 11 year old child she was sexy?

Time they spent less time bullying others and more time getting their own house in order I'd say!😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick