Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I think we all know how it's gonna end with Manky and the weirdo fans. He is a sex starved toy cave dweller. :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Poddular

VIP Member
He is doing CM today - looks like he has just rolled out of bed.
COFFEE MOANING Sunday Papers: Beckham’s Wedding, End of Girl Bands, Naturists & Easter Eggs

OMG 🤮😳 I made it all the way to 45 seconds in. What a fecking prat!
Manky Mark you aren't funny and you look like 💩. Not liking the sun doesn't make you special, just like slogan t-shirts do not make you a "character " and having triple expressos just makes you a dick. Nobody is interested in your oh so predictable pity party posts as soon as mummy shuts the door.
Here's a few clues about what does make you different from the average man in his 50s...but NOT in a good way.
Lack of basic hygiene, lazy parenting, self indulgent mood swings,spending your wife's money on toys and teenage t-shirts, being a house husband but doing absolutely f all around the house,talking about yourself and giving your predictable views to a few hundred strangers on the Internet, blocking people who don't agree with you,having the sm profile of a teenage girl, living a very unfulfilled, unemployed, unproductive life and acting like its normal.
Do you think we all wake up singing and dancing? Get a flipping job that suits your personality and gives you purpose, just maybe it would give you an outsiders view of your messed up family and you could act before it's too late.
Yeah and there's a flying pig.
I'm finding Nadia more and more sinister. Anyone who knows her will know that bubbly, fake laughing, body guru, earth mother media persona is her best acting role.
Pissed up witch.

• Heart

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Looks like there was more ‘family’ around the table for Easter than there were spectator’s at Maddie’s recent gig.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zebeedee

Nadia clearly invited lisa and her lot , dina and her boys , her mum and dad , and obviously their lot! She really has gone to town this year hmmmmm obviously for Julia's benefit to show her that all the family are celebrating at her house! I also noticed that dina had posted an Ashley g post on her storys I mean how can she do that knowing how he had spoken to julia? Its absolutely disgusting and it's all narcissistic just to get at julia! How lisa can sit next to Julia's mum is just bejond disgusting when she said such cruel words to her daughter! They no exactly what they are doing and its cruel and verging on bullying! Its obvious that they are doing it all for show and the worst thing to me is how they are being nice to Ashley because his comments were inexcusable!

• Angry
  • Heart

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I'm listening to the COAMP podcast and I cringe whenever they insert Maddie talking. The incorrect use of the word 'like' is irritating me, "it's like so annyoing". Carlitos is just as bad. Both are very passive in their speaking and the tone of their voices lack engagement, they both sound as though they are doped up! I am 7 and a half years older than Maddie and my generation know how to form a sentence without using "like" in all the wrong places. There's also lots of "erming" it just makes them sound un-intelligent, unsure and very passive. They don't speak like they are strongly expressing an opinion. They both sound "like" "erm" bored!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Hils

VIP Member
Nadia's going away, no surprise mental health talk again
He does it every bloody time, poor me, poor me being left on my own. Get a grip manky and perhaps spend some time doing some jobs, cleaning the house, sorting the garden instead of feeling sorry for yourself. We know you won't, it's all you, you, you 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Mentioning Julia not having children I think was below the belt and also the intent of saying it was to be hurtful. As far as I am aware she does not have any (unless she has just been very good at keeping private), but Ashley would not know whether she doesn’t have any through choice or through circumstances not allowing it.

I think it’s often easier to see other people’s parenting issues from a distance, which is what she has pointed out. She has seen that Mark and Nadia have got so swept up in SM that they no longer have any decency barriers in place for themselves, which has translated into a lack of decency barriers for their children. They can’t see the problem themselves because they are part of it, being the parents doesn’t make theirs the only valid opinion on their child rearing. Any family members, friend or colleague with knowledge of their household has a right to an opinion, as do we because they have chosen to allow their parenting choices to play out publicly.

It should never be solely the parents whose opinions matter, also remember that these 2 girls were taken out of school to be ‘educated’ by their father, so they had much less influence over what is normal in society and what standards normal adults expect from children in terms of online decency. They didn’t have a wide enough range of role models to counter any misjudgments that their parents may be making. Even their parent’s friends appear to be on the payroll and are there to further their own SM followings so can’t be trusted to act independently as adults if asked for advice.

At no point has Julia called Mark and Nadia out and called them bad parents, she is simply disagreeing with them on an issue that she feels is very important, so wanted to appeal to the girls directly. As parents, Mark and Nadia have also failed their daughters by not teaching them to respect their elders and by not telling them to hear out a person’s point of view when that person is trying to warn you off making mistakes. They didn’t need to take Julia’s advice, but there is no excuse for blocking her and not giving it polite consideration. They have taught their children how to be rude and not how to deal with people who have a differing opinion.

• Heart

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Also... it can't just be me who thinks he's said this as dig at Julia (he originally was talking about Jada Pinkett Smith)
yes it is...... he's as nasty as that mustard t shirt is.

she really got to them.

but if your 14 and year old can't take a bit of (likely) benign criticism of photos, it just shows that they aren't mature to be putting stuff like that on the internet.

• Heart

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
How can he give someone else therapy when he clearly needs therapy himself? It's the blind leading the blind.

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
Surely there is nothing more newsworthy than “the end of girl bands” and “Easter eggs,” which were two of yesterday’s scintillating headlines. Can’t be arsed is 💯 percent correct. It must be so difficult to read and regurgitate.
Poor Mark Adderley: home alone, hiding from the sun, stroking his raisins, waiting for someone in the public eye to die so that he can squeeze maximum ad revenue from his tribute.

• Haha
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Soooo predictable!!!!! And SOOOOOOO FAKE!!!!!

SOCIOPATHIC SAWALHA showing off her Easter Dirty Toenail Table with the words "Ahhh family & friends what could be better"... All done just to rub Julia's nose in it...

Like I said yesterday, HOW DARE Lisa sit with Julia's mother after what she said about Julia... Unbelievable!!! 😡

I hope Julia is having a lovely day surrounded by genuine people who love her!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Dina has now unfollowed Julia and deleted some old posts of them together 😳
I feel so sad for Julia. That must be horrible to be ganged up on by her two older sisters 😔
She’s really close to her nephews, hope it hasn’t harmed the relationship she has with them 😢
what a cow Dina is
cant be doing with her at all
she is more like nasty nads though
so im not surprised

After a lifetime of being bullied by Nitty I think Julia has behaved impeccably towards nadia. There is only so much one person can take. If nitty runs away to a hotel because Julia is visiting, so be it. I think her running to a hotel is more to do with her needing to have privacy for her screaming sex, screaming at having to pretend she likes Manky 😂
Nitty and ditty have, in my opinion, behaved atrociously towards their youngest sister. They are evil. I see straight through them and see a toxic dark existence.
the evil twisted sisters

• Heart
  • Angry

missmickey

VIP Member
💯 @Eye_Spy my thoughts exactly!
And now random posts of friends popping up on her IG … soooo pathetic 🤢 she is soooo rattled 🤣 yep the truth hurts doesn’t it!
My God, the woman's unhinged. Julia Sawalha celebrates 30 and 40 year old friendships on IG. So, Nadia Sawalha digs out an old airbrushed press shot of the 'Loose' originals and dragged that poor cow she met on a mountain a couple of years ago out for a coffee. I bet Nadia didn't mention her sister once, seeing as she witnessed her floating off on a cloud over a week ago. :sneaky:

As for Kiki, why the regular updates on what she's up to all of a sudden? Her comings and goings have now been discussed on Coffee Moaning and HTSM, right down to where she is, what she's watching and what she's eating. :oops:

As the child bowed out of their sh*tty social media channel over a year ago, this makes no sense. Unless, they have a point to prove, of course. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Nail. On. Head.

They haven't ever been to the cinema to see a single Bollywood/Indian film... neither will they. They have zero interest in them and only post a trailer reaction of one when they know they will get 100,000+ views in return. It's horribly manipulative of Indian film fans judging from the comments underneath.

fstgsr.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry