Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Experimenting with a night shift?View attachment 1185781
Why bother? He’s experimented with night shifts, coffee mornings, vlogs etc many times… none of them work - just give it up ffs!

Don't forget the two films-worth of Afternoon Tease. :sleep:

Time stamp 0:50 to witness the innovative creative process behind naming Mark Adderley's films. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Simply put, the boy is a pillock and a waste of space. No new news… that’s got to be one of his most strange lines. In other words they’ve had a row and can’t be arsed.

So, Johnson went to Ukraine, Queen has spoken about covid, beckhams wedding, Easter travel chaos, dishy Rishi, it’s weekend, her weekend, trolls (this keeps getting a mention, just off the top of my head Manky

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Simply put, the boy is a pillock and a waste of space. No new news… that’s got to be one of his most strange lines. In other words they’ve had a row and can’t be arsed.

So, Johnson went to Ukraine, Queen has spoken about covid, beckhams wedding, Easter travel chaos, dishy Rishi, it’s weekend, her weekend, trolls (this keeps getting a mention, just off the top of my head Manky
Surely there is nothing more newsworthy than “the end of girl bands” and “Easter eggs,” which were two of yesterday’s scintillating headlines. Can’t be arsed is 💯 percent correct. It must be so difficult to read and regurgitate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely there is nothing more newsworthy than “the end of girl bands” and “Easter eggs,” which were two of yesterday’s scintillating headlines. Can’t be arsed is 💯 percent correct. It must be so difficult to read and regurgitate.
Poor Mark Adderley: home alone, hiding from the sun, stroking his raisins, waiting for someone in the public eye to die so that he can squeeze maximum ad revenue from his tribute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How about some more suitable names. Toycave Wank. Closet Bore. Afternoon Attention Seeker. Sunday Sulk. Friday Fucktards. Any more Tattler's?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Monday twatfest
Tuesday tantrums
Wednesday wank
Thursday throwback
Friday fuckbore
Saturday snooze YAWN
Sunday we will break with tradition 😉

• Haha
HTSM: can men and women just be friends. that boring old chesnut. nadia says she can't be friend with straight men. prob because she thinks they are only either gonna be interested in science or raping.

• Haha
  • Sick
HTSM: can men and women just be friends. that boring old chesnut. nadia says she can't be friend with straight men. prob because she thinks they are only either gonna be interested in science or raping.
What about bisexual men though?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What about bisexual men though?!
don't think they have got their heads around bisexuals yet. god knows when they will get to the non-binaries. they don't understand how the way they frame their discussions makes them completely out of touch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How on earth did I miss all the happenings in the previous thread. Still trying to catch up. 😂

Quite sad how Nadia's kids are screaming for attention on Instagram. Julia's comments came from a place of love, I just wish Nadia would grow up and actually make an attempt to reconcile with her sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How on earth did I miss all the happenings in the previous thread. Still trying to catch up. 😂

Quite sad how Nadia's kids are screaming for attention on Instagram. Julia's comments came from a place of love, I just wish Nadia would grow up and actually make an attempt to reconcile with her sister.
It sounds as thought Nadia is the one who cut ties with her. She doesn't even acknowledge she exists. They don't have to be in each other's pockets. I think it would be the right thing for them to do to draw a line under it, be civil, send Christmas cards etc, then there wouldn't be akwardness/running away to hotels when Julia visits next door. Lisa should have kept her foul mouth out of it, as it's none of her business. I hope Julia tells her luvvies and production exec friends not to hire Lisa.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It sounds as thought Nadia is the one who cut ties with her. She doesn't even acknowledge she exists. They don't have to be in each other's pockets. I think it would be the right thing for them to do to draw a line under it, be civil, send Christmas cards etc, then there wouldn't be akwardness/running away to hotels when Julia visits next door. Lisa should have kept her foul mouth out of it, as it's none of her business. I hope Julia tells her luvvies and production exec friends not to hire Lisa.
nadim and betty are both very old.... julia's gonna have to come floating back on her cloud for their funerals, whether nadia likes it or not. nadia doesn't want to be dealing with grief, but also those feelings she's dealt with with self-deluding mind exercises, at the same time..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Forget Manky's dreadful pout on tonight's HTSM, his turkey red skin and little boy smirks, forget Nads trying to cajole info out of him so she can tighten up the controls...forget all that, my burning question is...
What the duck has Manky done to so heavilly disguise his receding hairline?
It was like the tide going out at Morecombe bay and now? All cute, perky and foppish.
Mank you minx...do tell 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dina has now unfollowed Julia and deleted some old posts of them together 😳
I feel so sad for Julia. That must be horrible to be ganged up on by her two older sisters 😔
She’s really close to her nephews, hope it hasn’t harmed the relationship she has with them 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.