Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh when a poll from Mark came up on feed today from a few days ago. .it's about Boris should he stay or go.. It says though see you for a "quick love" at 7.30 think he meant live!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to laugh when a poll from Mark came up on feed today from a few days ago. .it's about Boris should he stay or go.. It says though see you for a "quick love" at 7.30 think he meant live!
He was talking to his sock.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nadia still raging about Boris eating a birthday cake. It’s a blurred line, no.10 is a place of work, if everyone there was employees/residents and there in a work capacity…and then drinks or cake etc are brought out and maybe the chat trails off to become more casual…it’s not the same as asking your friends to come to your house in bikini’s as they knew Maddie did to jump around together in their hot tub. There’s a difference between blurring the lines and an outright intention to break rules from the offset.

I think Nadia hones in on it so much because it’s quite easy to understand and it follows public opinion nicely, a rant about it maybe gets her a few more followers. I agree with Linda to an extent, why has Nadia let this one particular mistake of Boris’ to aggravate her so much?

Linda’s very much of the opinion that she doesn’t care less who ate a slice of cake over a year ago and wouldn’t think that such a mistake, even when it results in a criminal fine, purely on its own…would be a logical reason to disrupt an entire government when they should be focussed on the war and costs of living rises, not on point scoring and pushing people out of their jobs over something that is a historic mistake and a distraction from the issues we face as a country today.

There could be plenty of reason to have an opinion of why Boris should go or why he should stay, but a slice of cake shouldn’t be up there at the top of that agenda…but for Nadia it would be…the only real reason being that she loves the drama and attention of involving herself in a story that the tabloids have been keen to keep dragging out.

I don’t think she actually has any real political views. We all know the main thing she privately likes is tax avoidance so her vote will go wherever best suits that aim (even if she publicly states who she votes for any why I wouldn’t believe her). Publicly her political opinions just follow whatever she thinks is popular with the public at that moment, the more negative she can be the better as it suits her, it allows her to be argumentative which suits her character and she hopes will bring in more viewers.

Also, why is it that ITV provide a free chauffeur? This is a permanent place of work, it’s normal commuting, there are no unsociable hours. The cast of LW should be no different to the behind camera staff, ie make arrangements and pay for their own travel. It’s only guests who aren’t used to the route or location and so it makes sense for ITV to ensure they arrive on time by coordinating their travel for them. If any of the cast turn up too late, just dock their pay or give a warning, the same as would happen for any other employee.

If I worked behind the scenes on a fraction of the LW’s pay, that kind of arrangement would really annoy me, having to pay tube fares while they get a free ride without someone’s armpit in their face and do not have to take personal responsibility for being late. Nadia can easily afford to employ a driver, the behind the scenes staff don’t have that option. When she talks about one rule for one person and one for another, such as her issue with the birthday cake etc, she would be better served by looking at the inequalities in her own workplace and her own lifestyle. Taking money from people on low incomes in exchange for banal chit chat and Groundhog Day sunday tit shows, when you have thousands in earnings coming in every week is another good example of where she could do her bit for treating people who have vastly lower incomes than her own more fairly and not just take their money out of pure greed.
Boris deserves every bit of criticism, but Nittya is not the one to be doing the criticising. She should keep her clap trap shut, since she:
- had more than six people over when that was the limit
- didn’t wear masks when those people were over (Moodie held her breath as she stood arm in arm with carer Pat)
- allowed her daughter’s boyfriend to come and go and her daughter’s friends to go hot tubbing in their garden when that wasn’t allowed
- took more than six people on a holiday to Cornwall and claimed they didn’t know the rules after “educating” people about them every day during the first few months of the pandemic, and her hubby lied about whether her daughter’s boyfriend had been isolating before joining them
- posted too many videos to count not wearing masks and wearing masks around her chin
- has a hubby who took joyrides and long walks through the city of London when folks were required not to stray too far from their homes
- chose to go on holiday with friends after being exposed to her COVID infected husband and daughter and claimed to the world that she came down with COVID symptoms in less than 12 hours due to a few hooligans on the train ride down to Brighton

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She is on LW today speaking to Maggie Oliver (Rotherham abuse case whistleblower who has worked endlessly for these girls).
I am not being flippant but she could really do with having a private chat with her about how young girls are easily drawn into these things and they are not all kids from a sink estate in an inner city.
When I saw Maggie was on today I said to my hubby I hope nitwit is on so she can maybe learn something today.
The IRONY of nitty speaking to a pioneering woman who sacrificed her career to speak up for trafficked and abused young girls. Girls who didn't have a choice as to what happened to them. Unlike the Sawalha-Adderleys children who are desperately attention seeking and defining themselves by their semi naked bodies for clicks and likes at every opportunity, and with their parents endorsements 🙄😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I'm listening to the COAMP podcast and I cringe whenever they insert Maddie talking. The incorrect use of the word 'like' is irritating me, "it's like so annyoing". Carlitos is just as bad. Both are very passive in their speaking and the tone of their voices lack engagement, they both sound as though they are doped up! I am 7 and a half years older than Maddie and my generation know how to form a sentence without using "like" in all the wrong places. There's also lots of "erming" it just makes them sound un-intelligent, unsure and very passive. They don't speak like they are strongly expressing an opinion. They both sound "like" "erm" bored!
Were you listening to an old COAMP podcast Gloria Rostron?
I was thinking that Global had quietly let Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley's misguided borefest go.

They used to trot out 2 of these a month but nothing since January. I mean, it's not as if they haven't had plenty of first-hand experience of being called out on their 'modern' parenting in the last month. :sneaky:

1649955667732.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Were you listening to an old COAMP podcast Gloria Rostron?
I was thinking that Global had quietly let Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley's misguided borefest go.

They used to trot out 2 of these a month but nothing since January. I mean, it's not as if they haven't had plenty of first-hand experience of being called out on their 'modern' parenting in the last month. :sneaky:

View attachment 1194309
Yes, it was an old one, I think it was the vaping one. I wonder how Global feel about them also broadcasting their podcasts on their monetised YouTube channel and competing directly with the Global website.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh dear god no…if you click on playlists you can see that their disgusting hot cross bun sniff-a-thon has been added to a new playlist called “MUNCH BRUNCH”.

I think that is signalling there is an intention to make buying excessive amounts of food, pawing it, sniffing it, and lying in the dirty floor with it into another one of their ‘entertaining series’.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh dear god no…if you click on playlists you can see that their disgusting hot cross bun sniff-a-thon has been added to a new playlist called “MUNCH BRUNCH”.

I think that is signalling there is an intention to make buying excessive amounts of food, pawing it, sniffing it, and lying in the dirty floor with it into another one of their ‘entertaining series’.
o god i do hope so....... their tasting videos are my favourite hate watch.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

MUNCH BRUNCH featuring gluttony and dated 90s tracking shots. Time stamp 1:25 😴
EASTER SPECIAL - The Hot Cross Bun Taste Test - YouTube
Well, I can't see this sorry state of affairs sustaining three self-indulgent adults through their retirement. :sneaky:

Reactions: 12
MUNCH BRUNCH featuring gluttony and dated 90s tracking shots. Time stamp 1:25 😴
EASTER SPECIAL - The Hot Cross Bun Taste Test - YouTube
Well, I can't see this sorry state of affairs sustaining three self-indulgent adults through their retirement. :sneaky:
my favourite bit is when nadia goes on about how you could stick a fried egg on the marmite bun and it'll be lovely. the way she says it is so self-regarding......... sticking a greasy cafe item on a bun don't make you escoffier, love.

timestamp in case you miss it

• Sick
my favourite bit is when nadia goes on about how you could stick a fried egg on the marmite bun and it'll be lovely. the way she says it is so self-regarding......... sticking a greasy cafe item on a bun don't make you escoffier, love.

timestamp in case you miss it
Ofcourse they were going to taste dry, as they didn't toast them or butter them! I'm beginning to wonder if it is the fermentation of raisins that Mark likes so much. I'm not a brewer/distiller but I wonder if Raisins can have alcoholic properties when the sugars ferment...hmmm. I wouldn't want to eat a hot cross bun that someone had sniffed either.

• Sick
Ofcourse they were going to taste dry, as they didn't toast them or butter them! I'm beginning to wonder if it is the fermentation of raisins that Mark likes so much. I'm not a brewer/distiller but I wonder if Raisins can have alcoholic properties when the sugars ferment...hmmm. I wouldn't want to eat a hot cross bun that someone had sniffed either.
it also depends on the sell by date as well....... don't think dina went to waitrose, sainsburys, lidl aldi and m and s all that morning. if a bun is dry first thing to do is check the sell by date.

tbh most of these buns have been available for years. I've eaten half of them, and I've not had a single hot cross bun this year. they all taste like hot cross buns but with a bit of whatever else is on the packet added.

none of them really deserve the fake orgasms and condemnations. but to watch nadia go along them all like she's an expert on anything, and dina sniff them is so hilariously self-regarding.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Some fool in chat suggests Mark run for PM. o_O Nadia says let's move on to news that is frivolous-the Johnny Depp v Amber Heard case. :oops: Nadia says pineapple with tomato sauce on a pizza is too vinegary. Oh STFU! You have no taste Ms.GreedyGirlLIttleBlackDressDiet-bullshittingsizeacceptance-charlatan! 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Any mention of the renewing of the vows?
Hello magazine will benefit no end ….
If I recall she said a while ago she was gonna bring her hot fella dress shopping for these nuptials
Her words if I recall correctly were that
“She’ll be going for a real sexy look “
The beckhams must be quaking in their boots
Moodie as flower girl
Ashley as page boy 👦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The first few mins of Whine o’clock, Mark says “ Cushion Gate” which proves he reads Tattle Life yay … Hi Mark 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.