Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol
manky has a night out with a sub
how sad is that
and its a woman, he just cant relate to men at all
Did you see Nitty's face when he mentioned it on the live? As my mother used to say, she had a face like thunder. She really doesn't like him having a deluded fan base of young girls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think we all know how it's gonna end with Manky and the weirdo fans. He is a sex starved toy cave dweller. :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Just been listening to the DULLcet tones of Moodie’s new song. Such profound lyrics: I would rather stick to the floor than watch you walk out the door. What a line oh she’s a joy that girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would absolutely HATE to go to their house for any event. Apart from the tit food and filth they don't seem to want to give their guests a good time - rather they just to use their guests as performing seals making them mug to the camera or repeat vaguely entertaining comments for the benefit of the subs. Desperately sad and pathetic.
make sure you take your guitar like carlos, so you can hide behind it and not have to interact with mank lol

"Hey carlos want to come in to my mancave and see all my star wars toys?"
"the room was on fire and no-one could save me but you"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maddies Big Concert was about as popular as the Sawalha-Adderleys YouTube channel 😂
Poor kid. They have created another narc. Sounds like most droning teenagers, singing into their hair brushes. By homeschooling her and telling her she is so brilliant, they have set her up for a fall. Like her mother she would eat tit off a stick, if it got her attention. See side bar of shame in the Daily Fail. Nits in her knicks, in their grubby bathroom.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Soooo predictable!!!!! And SOOOOOOO FAKE!!!!!

SOCIOPATHIC SAWALHA showing off her Easter Dirty Toenail Table with the words "Ahhh family & friends what could be better"... All done just to rub Julia's nose in it...

Like I said yesterday, HOW DARE Lisa sit with Julia's mother after what she said about Julia... Unbelievable!!! 😡

I hope Julia is having a lovely day surrounded by genuine people who love her!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Soooo predictable!!!!! And SOOOOOOO FAKE!!!!!

SOCIOPATHIC SAWALHA showing off her Easter Dirty Toenail Table with the words "Ahhh family & friends what could be better"... All done just to rub Julia's nose in it...

Like I said yesterday, HOW DARE Lisa sit with Julia's mother after what she said about Julia... Unbelievable!!! 😡

I hope Julia is having a lovely day surrounded by genuine people who love her!
I wholeheartedly agree, everything is a dig at Julia. i bet Nadia was the biggest bully in school, she is certainly showing her true colours now and setting a fine example to her daughters. If she can do this to her sister, imagine how she would be with someone she doesn't like. I have always noticed how she passive aggresivley belittles Kaye at every opportunity, especially when Kaye is trying to cook. Instead of helping, she mocks her. Horrible to watch. Kaye & Jane can surely see what is happening with her sister and still enabling her instead of having a quiet word to say to keep it off Social Media for everyone's sake. Not very good friends in my opinion.

I hope Julia has true friends around her which I am sure she will have. Why would she want to spend time with spiteful people like Nadia & Lisa. I do wonder what the Mum & Dad feel about it all and how they deal with the two sides to the family.

Happy Easter Julia if you are reading this. You are worth far more. x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wouldn't worry: betty will mention julia every opportunity she can, and each time she does Nadia will go in to attention seeking hyperdrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All three witches posting the same picture of a ridiculous amount of chocolate and boasting about what a great time they are having is so pointed. Julia is probably having a good time with genuine people who don't need to get validation from strangers constantly.

Next week Nadia will be complaining about how she can't loose weight...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
All three witches posting the same picture of a ridiculous amount of chocolate and boasting about what a great time they are having is so pointed. Julia is probably having a good time with genuine people who don't need to get validation from strangers constantly.

Next week Nadia will be complaining about how she can't loose weight...
nah nadia will be loading food in to lisa. she loves feeding lisa. if lisa was there all the time, nadia would be a normal size and lisa would end up the size of a house. you can tell she likes how fat lisa has gotten.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Poor kid. They have created another narc. Sounds like most droning teenagers, singing into their hair brushes. By homeschooling her and telling her she is so brilliant, they have set her up for a fall. Like her mother she would eat tit off a stick, if it got her attention. See side bar of shame in the Daily Fail. Nits in her knicks, in their grubby bathroom.
This DM stuff is everything we have seen before, the black and green flowered bra and knicker set doing the same pose as her IG then a few additional comments from LW. Rehashed rubbish.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Her new post...all about FAMILY 🙄
I think Julia is probably glad to is away from this disfunctional family (except parents), it's all for show.
I'd hate to live the life the Sadderley’s lead, it must be so mentally exhausting. Always trying to be one step ahead, vying for attention. No wonder they look tit lately

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So smug! Her hands look like granny hands! She needs some Norweigan Formula on them. Eddie looks un-recognisable with this new hair cut. He seems a lot more confident and articulate than Carlitos. I do wonder if Carlitos is going through any psychological battles as he can seem quite withdrawn. I hope he can get help if he is. Back to the video, it's a big stuff you to Julia. And Dina's students made the decorations? She was a teaching assistant who quit months ago!

Reactions: 12
Lisa has the audacity to sit next to Julia's Mum after writing such a nasty vindictive post to her youngest daughter! Lisa is a cheeky b*tch! 😡
What's the betting Nadia sat Lisa next to her mum deliberately as Betty won't have a clue what Lisa wrote, BUT LISA KNOWS WHAT SHE WROTE TO BETTY'S DAUGHTER 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.