Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
How do you know - I ask because I put comments on their YTubes and can't believe they are still there, I can see them but maybe nobody else can.
Because before I got muted I was instantly jumped on by one of the cult members, I comment now and there is no activity from anyone...i may be wrong tho.. 🤷‍♀️
Sounds like you’re both muted.
As am I!🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
That’s all it took for him to hit the button!
66D662EB-E2A7-4001-A4DC-37718CB25AA1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
It was a terrible vlog. Probably the worst.
Why would grown adults think the repetition of Nadia sitting in her mess pestered by him would be in any way entertaining? The screeching between them! 🤕
Then the (again repeating) fitness test using the performing seal Lisa.
They should call it 'Groundvlog Day'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Someone needs to send Ashley's messages to Nadia because the messages are extremely worrying! He is saying cruel hurtful things that are totally unacceptable especially from a stranger! I know julia and nadia don't always see eye to eye however Ashley has gone to far and I'm sure Nadia would be extremely upset with his messages to her sister! Yes they have ranted about her indirectly but that is family and what Ashley is saying is dispicable to say the least! He has got absolutely mo issues with julia other than following her family and now he's actually looking very creepy getting involved in away where his disgraceful words calling someones sister such cruel things! I feel nadia and mark need to unfollow him and get him out of their lives! Because he thinks they are his friends so thinks he has the right to say cruel things to her sister! If not Nadia someone send them to Dina because she would be fuming I'm sure!
I honestly don't think Nadia will care. She'll be more concerned with how it reflects back on her

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
Sounds like you’re both muted.
As am I!🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
I'm in the Blocked Gang, too!
1649519127031.png

I reckon if Mark Adderley wasn't so trigger happy with the blocking we'd still be working our way through tattle thread #2, as opposed to already being half way through tattle thread #52. And from their perspective, more than 100 people would be tuning in to their reality-show-film every Sunday. :sneaky:

#owngoal #toocleverforhisowngood

• Heart
  • Haha

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
CM title today include ‘what’s going wrong with this country?’.

Mark, don’t worry about the country, you haven’t yet sorted out the problems in your own household, the running of the rest of the country shouldn’t even be on your radar when your underage child is walking the streets in bra and thong.

• Heart
  • Sad

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Nadia's going away, no surprise mental health talk again
He ALWAYS does the guilt trip posts when he's left at home with his mummy babysitting him. He's so predictable!
What a messed up pair they both are!

Life could be sooooo much better if both of them had undertaken the therapy they both need. More importantly life would have been better for their family too! They are both a pair of selfish wazzocks 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Manky said ‘have we got butter?’ Nastia spat back ‘ we’re not having butter, we’re taste testing the hot cross bun we don’t want butter’ then continues to slather butter over every mouthful! Continually telling mark, ‘ don’t eat it all’ such a dictator!

• Wow
  • Haha

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
She is an evil cow. To think only a couple of weeks ago she was out dining with her mother and Julia all seemed so happy together and she now appears to have ditched her beautiful sister because she tried to protect her nieces and has taken the side of the vile nitwitch. I would love to shove those hot cross buns right down her throat the two-faced git.

• Angry

Bulls**t detector

OT, so please scroll on!

@Bulls**t detector …I am/have been in the same boat as you.
My youngest has autism and was non verbal until almost 6 years old.
It’s painful and heartbreaking, and no one can fully understand unless they’ve been in that situation themselves.
I don’t know how old your boy is, but I hope that he finds his voice. We were told that we should prepare for the highly likely fact that ours never would - and here we are now with a 9 year old who literally doesn’t stop talking. So keep positive, talk and read to your boy as much as you can, and I hope that one day soon, everything that has been stored in his head will all come out, and you can finally cry the happy tears of relief as I did.
I hope you don’t have to wait too much longer - best wishes to you and your son💕

*Sorry Tattlers, but I wanted to acknowledge @Bulls**t detector’s post, despite it being on the previous thread and being off topic.
Thank you so much but my boy is a 27 year old man and we are currently looking for his independent forever home. I can't think of him not being with me without feeling physically sick. What if somebody is horrible to him? He can't tell me. It's terrifying. If normal people like the ones on here can't be kind about people with a learning disability then how can I not worry? I am so happy for your boy. Thanks for your post. It means a lot.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
It sounds as thought Nadia is the one who cut ties with her. She doesn't even acknowledge she exists. They don't have to be in each other's pockets. I think it would be the right thing for them to do to draw a line under it, be civil, send Christmas cards etc, then there wouldn't be akwardness/running away to hotels when Julia visits next door. Lisa should have kept her foul mouth out of it, as it's none of her business. I hope Julia tells her luvvies and production exec friends not to hire Lisa.
After a lifetime of being bullied by Nitty I think Julia has behaved impeccably towards nadia. There is only so much one person can take. If nitty runs away to a hotel because Julia is visiting, so be it. I think her running to a hotel is more to do with her needing to have privacy for her screaming sex, screaming at having to pretend she likes Manky 😂
Nitty and ditty have, in my opinion, behaved atrociously towards their youngest sister. They are evil. I see straight through them and see a toxic dark existence.

• Angry
  • Heart

Vaddict

Julia no longer following Dina on instagram
And shes taken down the Mother’s Day post which dina was in
Not surprising when you see what Dina posted on Maddie's insta. She's an arse licker...another one using stupid Nadia as as cash cow. Such a f**ked up family.

• Angry
  • Sad

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Lisa has the audacity to sit next to Julia's Mum after writing such a nasty vindictive post to her youngest daughter! Lisa is a cheeky b*tch! 😡
What's the betting Nadia sat Lisa next to her mum deliberately as Betty won't have a clue what Lisa wrote, BUT LISA KNOWS WHAT SHE WROTE TO BETTY'S DAUGHTER 😡😡😡

• Angry

afrozenpea

VIP Member
All three witches posting the same picture of a ridiculous amount of chocolate and boasting about what a great time they are having is so pointed. Julia is probably having a good time with genuine people who don't need to get validation from strangers constantly.

Next week Nadia will be complaining about how she can't loose weight...
nah nadia will be loading food in to lisa. she loves feeding lisa. if lisa was there all the time, nadia would be a normal size and lisa would end up the size of a house. you can tell she likes how fat lisa has gotten.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Poddular

VIP Member
His latest reply 🙄
🤢oh spare me the playtime party political broadcast from dumb and dumber, so intelligent, mature and wise they can't even take a teeny weeny bit of feedback. A few sad,vulnerable people hanging on to the words of an unemployed, sheltered from real life, overgrown sweaty teenager and his media whore ,probably tax dodging, lush of a wife . 🤢🤣💩
EMBARRASSING

• Heart
  • Sad

Chatterbox34

I love this Post, she has done this for herself without asking for continual recognition and even when at one of her lowest times with losing her dad, she stayed sober.
Now she IS someone I would gladly congratulation 🎊

• Heart